Did You Vote for Biden?

Did Trump turn over Bagram? 2,500 troops could have defended Bagram Air Field. There was no defending the airport in Kabul. That was a Joe Biden decision.
Yes! It was part of the deal he made with the Taliban. Trump bragged that Biden COULD NOT CHANGE THE DEAL.

Trump didn't close anything, Synth. Closures were left up to individual State Governors. Care to try again?
I didn’t say Trump closed down the states, did I? DID I?

I said he fucked up the response so badly that everything closed down. Even Red state governors weren’t going to let everything stay open and have COVID spread like wildfire, overwhelming their hospitals and resources.

Trump DID hoard all the PPG, refusing to send it to Blue states, like Andrew Cuomo’s NY. Because they didn’t vote for him.

do you have amnesia or something?

No, you voted for that when you elected an incompetent who failed to manage a pandemic that created massive supply chain issues that lasted long after he did.

And that figure is horseshit.

Not only did Trump not create any "supply chain issues" but there is no way for a president to create "supply chain issues".
There was a combination of covid that put lots of companies into bankruptcy, and Biden's price increases by illegally putting economic sanctions on Russian oil.

Biden didn't make the statement that he was OK with a "minor incursion" into Ukraine by Russia, Synth? Is that what you're claiming?
This is Summer, 2022. Joe Biden was not president.

Toward the end of his nearly two-hour news conference late Wednesday afternoon, Biden was asked why sanctioning Putin for invading Ukraine would work, given that previous sanctions haven’t had much effect on Russian behavior.

At first, Biden gave a by-the-book response. “Because he’s never seen sanctions like the one I’ve promised,” he replied. “Russia will be held accountable if it invades.”

But then, Biden said that precisely how Putin will be held accountable “depends on what he does.” If he mounts “a minor incursion,” Biden said, “there are differences within NATO about what countries are willing to do.” If it’s “a major invasion,” there will be “severe costs” and “significant harm” for “Russia and the Russian economy.”

Seems reasonable to me. He says there are differences within NATO. This is diplomacy.

NOW - show me a quote of PRESIDENT Trump threatening severe costs and significant harm for Russia. I’ll wait.

Talk to Trump’s boss over in Moscow. The U.S. didn’t start that war, but Biden’s brilliant handling of his support for Ukraine will finish it - if traitorous Republicans stop actively trying to help Russia.

Wrong.
The US bribed the Maidan coup in the Ukraine and started the war by urging the Ukraine to illegally try to join NATO.
The US caused the death of about 30k people.

Anyone who does not realize Russia is the good guy and the US the treaty violator, has to be totally corrupt.
The Ukraine historically was the heart of Russia, with Kyiv being the capital of Russia.
They only moved to Moscow because of the Mongol invasion.
The Ukraine was only given independence from the USSR under the condition they "never join an alliance hostile to Russia".
So what did the Ukraine do?
They tried to join NATO.
That is an act of war, because the Ukraine is inside the Russian defense grid.
If the Ukraine ever were to join NATO, then Russia would have to pre-emptively nuke the US, since they could no longer detect or defend against a first strike.

Anyone who supports the Ukraine is an idiot who will get the US nuked.

Not only did Trump not create any "supply chain issues" but there is no way for a president to create "supply chain issues".
You fuckers can’t read. I said that his incompetence handling COVID created supply chain problems.

This is gibberish. American troops are in Jordan to keep ISIS in check - the ISIS that Trump lied about eliminating.

Wrong.
It is illegal for US troops to be in Jordan, Jordan does not want them there, and the US created ISIS.
ISIS are the secular Sunni the US caused to be unemployed when we illegally invaded Iraq.
There is no reason to attack ISIS.
They are local Iraqis.

Yes! It was part of the deal he made with the Taliban. Trump bragged that Biden COULD NOT CHANGE THE DEAL.
Turning over Bagram before we had all Americans and our Afghan allies safely evacuated wasn't a part of the deal, Synth! That was Biden doing what he always does...fucking things up!
Biden could have changed the deal any time he wanted to. I don't even know why you make that claim. He did change parts of it.

The deal with the Taliban was good, but Biden goofed by not allowing the Taliban to work along side the US forces as the withdraw started.
That caused panic, since the people did not know what the Taliban were doing to do.

You fuckers can’t read. I said that his incompetence handling COVID created supply chain problems.
Dude, we had more problems with supply chain issues under Biden than we did under Trump! Have you forgotten Mayor Pete taking a three month pregnancy leave in the middle of that crisis? It's hard to envision something more incompetent than that!

I didn’t say Trump closed down the states, did I? DID I?

I said he fucked up the response so badly that everything closed down. Even Red state governors weren’t going to let everything stay open and have COVID spread like wildfire, overwhelming their hospitals and resources.

Trump DID hoard all the PPG, refusing to send it to Blue states, like Andrew Cuomo’s NY. Because they didn’t vote for him.

do you have amnesia or something?

Wrong.
The hospitals were NEVER "overwhelmed" and "flattening the curve" is stupid because it prevents epidemics from ever ending. It makes them last forever.

This is Summer, 2022. Joe Biden was not president.

Toward the end of his nearly two-hour news conference late Wednesday afternoon, Biden was asked why sanctioning Putin for invading Ukraine would work, given that previous sanctions haven’t had much effect on Russian behavior.

At first, Biden gave a by-the-book response. “Because he’s never seen sanctions like the one I’ve promised,” he replied. “Russia will be held accountable if it invades.”

But then, Biden said that precisely how Putin will be held accountable “depends on what he does.” If he mounts “a minor incursion,” Biden said, “there are differences within NATO about what countries are willing to do.” If it’s “a major invasion,” there will be “severe costs” and “significant harm” for “Russia and the Russian economy.”

Seems reasonable to me. He says there are differences within NATO. This is diplomacy.

NOW - show me a quote of PRESIDENT Trump threatening severe costs and significant harm for Russia. I’ll wait.

It was illegal for the US to react to Russia's legal punishment of the Ukraine for the illegal 2014 Maidan coup, the treaty violations like trying to join NATO, the murder of over 30k ethnic Russians, etc.

Wrong.
Covid caused the supply chain issues, and it was Fauci who created covid.
Trump had nothing to do with either causing covid or the incorrect response of "flattening the curve".

It was illegal for the US to react to Russia's legal punishment of the Ukraine for the illegal 2014 Maidan coup, the treaty violations like trying to join NATO, the murder of over 30k ethnic Russians, etc.
Russia did nothing legal.

It was perfectly legal for the US to help Ukraine

There were no treaty violations.

You are a liar

Wrong.
The US bribed the Maidan coup in the Ukraine and started the war by urging the Ukraine to illegally try to join NATO.
The US caused the death of about 30k people.

Anyone who does not realize Russia is the good guy and the US the treaty violator, has to be totally corrupt.
The Ukraine historically was the heart of Russia, with Kyiv being the capital of Russia.
They only moved to Moscow because of the Mongol invasion.
The Ukraine was only given independence from the USSR under the condition they "never join an alliance hostile to Russia".
So what did the Ukraine do?
They tried to join NATO.
That is an act of war, because the Ukraine is inside the Russian defense grid.
If the Ukraine ever were to join NATO, then Russia would have to pre-emptively nuke the US, since they could no longer detect or defend against a first strike.

Anyone who supports the Ukraine is an idiot who will get the US nuked.
The US did not bribe anyone as you claim

It was legal for Ukraine to join or try to join NATO

None of your claims are true and since you habve to lie like a coward to support your position it proves you are the corrupt fool

This deserves a repost. Just the best. I miss her doing this stuff. :auiqs.jpg:

The greatest moment of his presidency. We were laughing so hard at the "in some other way" that I almost missed the injecting disinfectants part.

I mean..this was the President of the United States. :21:

Remind me again, Synth...didn't New York City vote overwhelmingly for Hillary Clinton? Trump showed up for New York DESPITE them not voting for him!
That's what presidents are expected to do - be the president of all the people, not pit one group of voters against the other.

If Democrats were like Trump, Red Ohio wouldn't be getting massive manufacturing money, Utah wouldn't have gotten a huge IRS processing center, and West Virginia wouldn't have gotten shit, instead of all the Federal jobs that Clinton sent them.

That was Andrew Cuomo. He did it at the Jacob Javits Convention Center, and Trump had nothing to do with it.
God, you're an idiot! The field hospital was built by Army Corps of Engineers. Andrew Cuomo doesn't control the Army, Sparky! That's controlled by the President. The truth is that Cuomo panicked and begged Trump for help. Trump responded by having the field hospital built at Javitts and the Navy hospital ship Hope moved to the New York harbor. All that money spent to do that and then they weren't really even used!

Forum List

Back