Did You Vote for Biden?

Bullshit charges that DoJ would never charge anyone else for. Gun charges that, if anybody besides Hunter, 2nd Amendment nutters would be hollering about.
Not paying millions of dollars in taxes is something the DOJ would never charge anyone else for? That's a "bullshit charge"? You're a joke!

Did you vote for the Afghan withdrawal fiasco?
A fiasco orchestrated by Trump. And he admitted it on camera!

who the fuck lets 5,000 of Taliban’s best fighters out of prison right before handing over the reins to the next president? Trump.

who the fuck turns over the massive U.S. taxpayer funded Air Force base to the Taliban before he leaves office, forcing the next president to evacuate everyone from the Kabul Airport in the middle of the city? Trump.

get your goddamned facts straight.

Whatever happened to the Party of Empathy, Synth?
Fuck that. We’re not going to continue to be doormats while you tear up the Constitution and turn this country into a dictatorship. You want empathy? Show some yourself. Name one time Trump showed empathy toward Democrats. Denying Covid PPG to New York because “they don’t vote for me”? Fuuuuuuck you!

LOL...Trump didn't need to raid the SOR to keep gas prices low, Synth! Biden did!
No, he fucked up the Covid response so badly that everything was locked down, people worked from home or lost their jobs, so nobody was driving anywhere! Have you heard of supply and demand? There was no demand and prices plummeted.

were you fucking asleep the whole time, or is this just blatant dishonesty?

A fiasco orchestrated by Trump. And he admitted it on camera!

who the fuck lets 5,000 of Taliban’s best fighters out of prison right before handing over the reins to the next president? Trump.

who the fuck turns over the massive U.S. taxpayer funded Air Force base to the Taliban before he leaves office, forcing the next president to evacuate everyone from the Kabul Airport in the middle of the city? Trump.

get your goddamned facts straight.
Trump didn't turn over Bagram Air Base to the Taliban, Synth...that was Joe Biden! Get YOUR facts straight! What a moron you are!

If Biden hadn't enriched the Russians with his energy policies and hadn't told Putin that he was OK with a "minor incursion" into Ukraine that war wouldn't have happened in the first place! Biden's a foreign policy idiot. He always has been!
You’re making shit up and talking out your ass. Biden never gave Putin any OK to do anything.

No, he fucked up the Covid response so badly that everything was locked down, people worked from home or lost their jobs, so nobody was driving anywhere! Have you heard of supply and demand? There was no demand and prices plummeted.

were you fucking asleep the whole time, or is this just blatant dishonesty?
Trump didn't close anything, Synth. Closures were left up to individual State Governors. Care to try again?

Trump didn't turn over Bagram Air Base to the Taliban, Synth...that was Joe Biden! Get YOUR facts straight! What a moron you are!
Trump signed the agreement and tied Biden’s hands. That’s what Trump was bragging about in the video I mentioned. He said something like “and there’s nothing they can do about it”.

The Trump administration agreed in a February 2020 accord with the Taliban on the pullout of all U.S.-led international forces by May 2021. The Islamist militants agreed to stop attacking American troops and hold peace talks with the Western-backed Kabul government.

In laying out the withdrawal chronology, the summary said that successive troop reductions ordered by Trump had left 2,500 U.S. troops in Afghanistan when Biden took office in January 2021. The result was that the Taliban controlled or contested half the country, the summary said.

Trump deliberately left our troops unprotected by withdrawing so many before leaving office. He also stopped the visa program that would have allowed U.S. to get more people out earlier.

2500 troops to manage a withdrawal after letting 5000 killers out of prison???

Trump claims responsibility for US withdrawal from Afghanistan in resurfaced footage​

Footage of Donald Trump taking credit for the withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan has resurfaced after the Taliban seized control of Kabul.

The former president has also called on Joe Biden to resign describing the current situation as a “disgrace” and calling it “one of the greatest defeats in American history”.

However, Mr Trump has been criticised himself for his administration’s role in withdrawing the troops and speaking at a rally on 26 June, even stated that he “started the process” and claimed Biden “couldn’t stop it” if he “wanted to”.

the video is at the link:

Fuck that. We’re not going to continue to be doormats while you tear up the Constitution and turn this country into a dictatorship. You want empathy? Show some yourself. Name one time Trump showed empathy toward Democrats. Denying Covid PPG to New York because “they don’t vote for me”? Fuuuuuuck you!
Trump provided New York City with the largest field hospital ever built and sent a Navy hospital ship to New York City in response to the Covid pandemic. Remind me again, Synth...didn't New York City vote overwhelmingly for Hillary Clinton? Trump showed up for New York DESPITE them not voting for him! Another of your claims that's laughably false!

Trump signed the agreement and tied Biden’s hands. That’s what Trump was bragging about in the video I mentioned. He said something like “and there’s nothing they can do about it”.

The Trump administration agreed in a February 2020 accord with the Taliban on the pullout of all U.S.-led international forces by May 2021. The Islamist militants agreed to stop attacking American troops and hold peace talks with the Western-backed Kabul government.

In laying out the withdrawal chronology, the summary said that successive troop reductions ordered by Trump had left 2,500 U.S. troops in Afghanistan when Biden took office in January 2021. The result was that the Taliban controlled or contested half the country, the summary said.

Trump deliberately left our troops unprotected by withdrawing so many before leaving office. He also stopped the visa program that would have allowed U.S. to get more people out earlier.

2500 troops to manage a withdrawal after letting 5000 killers out of prison???
Did Trump turn over Bagram? 2,500 troops could have defended Bagram Air Field. There was no defending the airport in Kabul. That was a Joe Biden decision.

5% growth in GDP? Yes. I voted for that.
Record stock market highs? Yes. I voted for that.
Near-record low unemployment? Yes. I voted for that.
A regained respect from our allies around the world? Yes. I voted for that.
A decimated Russian military? Yes. I voted for that.
Largest energy production in the history of the world? Yes. I voted for that.
Manufacturing and jobs returning to the United States? Yes. I voted for that.

No, did not have a 5% growth in GDP. We had the end of covid recession.
The stock market does not really tell us anything, and the stock market actually is just a scam.
The unemployment is also just the end of the covid unemployment, and is average, the same as 2006 and 2018.
We do not have any real "allies" around the world, and most countries justifiably dislike us.
The Russians are winning in the Ukraine.
Energy production now is foolish when the price is low. We should save our fossil fuel for when prices spike.
Manufacturing jobs did not return to the US since we did not have the trade war with China we need to have.

And no one was telling the unwashed masses that they should inject disinfectants and introduce UV light into their bodies...in some other way. :auiqs.jpg:

Actually everything Trump said about covid was correct except that warp speed vaccines were a total failure.
Its Fauci who got it all wrong, by "flattening the curve".

Forum List

Back