Did you see the part in the play, Hamilton, that showed him actively buying and trading slaves for his In-Laws?

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
No. We had to leave that out.

He was not an anti-slavery hero portrayed.

Yep we gotta problem here folks. HE ACTIVELY BOUGHT AND TRADED SLAVES. Though he never owned one himself,he bought and sold them. He had many slaves serving him, I'm sure some females servicing him too. He just didn't have the notarized title for one.

Funny when you see Man Buns seeing the play and suddenly become experts on history...LOLOL

GD that annoying pesky history. We need to burn more statues.

It has to be so so hard to be that stupid folks.

Last edited:

Yep we gotta problem here folks. HE ACTIVELY BOUGHT AND TRADED SLAVES. Though he never owned one himself,he bought and sold them. He had many slaves serving him, I'm sure some females servicing him too. He just didn't have the notarized title for one.

Funny when you see Man Buns seeing the play and suddenly become experts on history...LOLOL

Time to take Hamilton off of the $!0 bill.

Replace him with Harry Whittington, another shooting victim of our vice president- but one that was ethical enough not to own slaves.

I remember the day when entertainment was that, entertainment, but typical of liberals , they have to ruin everything they touch.

Now of course if a Klan member who is now the Governor of Virginia is seen either in Black Face or dressed as a Klansman, then it is okay.

5c54d8d3008f3.image.jpg

Or this white guy in Tropic Thunder. Where is the OUTRAGE......

Was Hamilton really a coon or are they culturally appropriating the whole story for Black profit?

Time to take Hamilton off of the $!0 bill.

Replace him with Harry Whittington, another shooting victim of our vice president- but one that was ethical enough not to own slaves.
We should put Al SharKton on it. But he'll only accept it on a c-note.

I had no idea that man buns had eyes to see a play..

I would feel bad for Lin manuel miranda.........he worked his ass off making Hamilton the success that it is.....and now, in a wave of insanity, that work is about to be destroyed...

But.......this guy helps fuel the democrat party....he helps fuel lies about America....so F**k him.....until we get back to the point where normal people can't be destroyed for their political views or jokes........then left wing asshats and race hustlers like miranda should lose everything too.......

This is how it should be.......

As I have pointed out before, there are three scenarios in descending order of preferability.

Option 1: We all live freely and say what we wish and no one gets canceled.

Option 2: Conservatives get canceled, but liberals get canceled too.

Option 3: Conservatives get canceled, but liberals never get canceled.

My preference is Option 1, everyone says whatever they want and no one gets canceled. This seems like the best arrangement, and until recently it seemed to be the one that we had adopted as a society. If we can’t have Option 1, then we will take Option 2, mutually assured destruction. But Option 3, liberals do whatever they want and we get gagged, is a non-starter. They do not get to win.

Hence, Jimmy Kimmel must be canceled. Maybe this will inspire them to return to Option 1, but maybe not. What is not happening is that we get locked in the social gimp box and they get to do whatever. Nope.

Any principle that applies to us but not to them is not a principle but a mini suicide pact, and we’re not doing it.

I, too, opt for option #1..............

Option 1: We all live freely and say what we wish and no one gets canceled.

The democrat party believes in option #3.......until they get power, then, of course, they will kill their own....like the creator of hamilton, tina fey and jimmy kimmel...

But.....I will go with option 2 happily, until the average democrat party member who is clueless about their party and what it is....the home of racism, hate, and violence.......and decides that Option 1 is the best way for a country to be....

Till then......Miranda needs to lose his show, his fortune and his career.............

HAHAHAHA.......................No sooner than I start a thread.................Now this.................

LOLOL.....What a buncha Fukterds in this country.....BAWWWWWWHAHAHA!!!!!

Forum List

Back