Did you receive the stimulus follow up Biden campaign plug IRS letter?

Has anyone here received a letter from the IRS on White House letterhead from Joe Biden? We received one today. In the letter, Biden brags about the American Rescue Plan. He also takes credit for the $600 stimulus payment that was signed by Trump--quite disingenuous. The remainder of the letter is self aggrandizement and becomes little more than democrat campaign material. I fail to see why the IRS is paying for this mailing that is blatantly sent by the White House. If we round the cost of a first class postage stamp to 50 cents and figuring it was sent conservatively to 200 million households, this adds up to a postage bill of $100 million dollars. Did this money come from the IRS budget? Maybe the American Rescue Plan? Are we allowing our so-called representatives to campaign with our tax dollars now? Please write your congress person and ask that a stop be put to this malfeasance.

Trump sent one out after every stimulus check. Did you complain then?
I never got a letter where Trump took credit for something obammy did
The letter you got took credit for the stimulus package that Biden signed, not Trump. Read it again. I got the same letter, and also got two from Trump.
He said that the 1400 added to the 600 from December added up to $2000 like he promised--that is a fucking lie, and you can't read. Biden had NO position in government at all in December. Try again. And again, I didn't get a letter from Trump and after the last lie you just posted, I don't believe you did either.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/05/04/echoing-trump-biden-sends-letter-stimulus-check-recipients/4929873001/

Has anyone here received a letter from the IRS on White House letterhead from Joe Biden? We received one today. In the letter, Biden brags about the American Rescue Plan. He also takes credit for the $600 stimulus payment that was signed by Trump--quite disingenuous. The remainder of the letter is self aggrandizement and becomes little more than democrat campaign material. I fail to see why the IRS is paying for this mailing that is blatantly sent by the White House. If we round the cost of a first class postage stamp to 50 cents and figuring it was sent conservatively to 200 million households, this adds up to a postage bill of $100 million dollars. Did this money come from the IRS budget? Maybe the American Rescue Plan? Are we allowing our so-called representatives to campaign with our tax dollars now? Please write your congress person and ask that a stop be put to this malfeasance.

The letter you got took credit for the stimulus package that Biden signed, not Trump. Read it again. I got the same letter, and also got two from Trump.
He said that the 1400 added to the 600 from DecembeY added up to $2000 like he promised--that is a fucking lie, and you can't read. Biden had NO position in government at all in December. Try again. And again, I didn't get a letter from Trump and after the last lie you just posted, I don't believe you did either.
You are flippin idiot. Biden didn't claim credit for the $600, he said adding $1400 fulfilled his campaign promise. Reading comprehension seems to be a problem for almost all Trumpbots. And yes, Trump sent out letters.

Thank you for telling me what MY letter said. Now, you ignorant fuck, here is the quote, "A key part of the American Rescue Plan is direct payments of $1,400 per person for most American households. With the $600 direct payment from December, this brings the total relief payment up to $2,000. This fulfills the promise I made to you," Also, until this point, it was a stimulus--to stimulate the economy. Now he uses the term "relief" as in WELFARE. I don't need his fucking welfare. I am capable of taking care of myself. You can have your nanny.

I got a letter, the out side of the envelope said it was from the IRS. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and the letter head said "The White House".

Yep good old Joe is sending letters to all the recipients of covid relief checks, patting himself on the back big time. His signature was one it and everything.

Wasn't this a really, really bad thing when Trump did it?

I'm just wondering, what do the board dems have to say about this.
1620166542390.png

I got a letter, the out side of the envelope said it was from the IRS. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and the letter head said "The White House".

Yep good old Joe is sending letters to all the recipients of covid relief checks, patting himself on the back big time. His signature was one it and everything.

So you got a letter that the White House has not yet sent?

And it was delivered on Sunday?

That's what I call magic mail!
Oh dear.....did the OP lie? I'm shocked !

First it was dated 15 April, and I just opened it today. I don't know exactly when I got it, it was Thursday or Friday, it was in a folded catalog. But hey, feel free to keep making an ass of yourself.

Here's another link, dumb ass.

Funny thing there TinyBrain

Both this link and the previous one speak to a plant to send letters. Neither mentions letters already sent.

AND

Trump's insistence that his signature appear on the checks, the checks that went out late to the poorest people, delayed distribution of the stimulus to those who needed it most. That is Trump's ego you love stroking, among other things.

The letter is really no different than the one sent by Bush in 2002.
Like the letter's intent, your hypocrisy is unchanged.

Some of you comrades have acknowledged receiving the letter also, child. So sell your propaganda elsewhere.

Show me.
Letter, date and postmark.

But in any case, no different than what Bush did in 01 but both differs greatly that Trump because Trump wanted his name on the checks which caused delays for the most needy of recipients.

Funny, people claiming to get this letter but no one has been able to show me one received before 4/30/2021.
Why is that?
Maybe it's a false flag thing meant to make you look stupid.
Nah! You guys don't need any help there.
BTW...
Did you send yours back?
If not you're a damned hypocrite.

Show me.

But in any case, no different than what Bush did in 01 but both differs greatly that Trump because Trump wanted his name on the checks which caused delays for the most needy of recipients.

Funny, people claiming to get this letter but no one has been able to show me one received before 4/30/2021.
Why is that?
BTW...
Did you send yours back?
Is he sure it was from the IRS. There are a lot of HOAX letters going out.

The main reason people skewered Trump was because fundamentally -- Conservatives were against giving Americans any direct stimulus, let alone 1200 dollars worth of direct stimulus....

So for a party that always wants to impose "AUSTERITY CUTS" on working class Americans while lavishing government handouts on the wealthy -- for them to want to take credit for a policy Democrats came up with is the epitome of hypocrisy....

Trump was for and signed the first stimulus check and Trump was never a conservative.

He said that the 1400 added to the 600 from December added up to $2000 like he promised--that is a fucking lie, and you can't read. Biden had NO position in government at all in December. Try again. And again, I didn't get a letter from Trump and after the last lie you just posted, I don't believe you did either.https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/05/04/echoing-trump-biden-sends-letter-stimulus-check-recipients/4929873001/

He said that the 1400 added to the 600 from DecembeY added up to $2000 like he promised--that is a fucking lie, and you can't read. Biden had NO position in government at all in December. Try again. And again, I didn't get a letter from Trump and after the last lie you just posted, I don't believe you did either.
You are flippin idiot. Biden didn't claim credit for the $600, he said adding $1400 fulfilled his campaign promise. Reading comprehension seems to be a problem for almost all Trumpbots. And yes, Trump sent out letters.

Thank you for telling me what MY letter said. Now, you ignorant fuck, here is the quote, "A key part of the American Rescue Plan is direct payments of $1,400 per person for most American households. With the $600 direct payment from December, this brings the total relief payment up to $2,000. This fulfills the promise I made to you," Also, until this point, it was a stimulus--to stimulate the economy. Now he uses the term "relief" as in WELFARE. I don't need his fucking welfare. I am capable of taking care of myself. You can have your nanny.

I know exactly what the letter said dumbass. Now, show me where he took credit for the $600.

I know exactly what the letter said dumbass. Now, show me where he took credit for the $600.
I've shown you twice moron and you are incapable of reading and comprehending English. GFY. You can smoke my winston.

I've shown you twice moron and you are incapable of reading and comprehending English. GFY. You can smoke my winston.

Damn but you have real reading comprehension problems. "With the $600 direct payment from December", that in no way, NO FAWKING WAY YOU STUPID SHIT, takes credit for that $600. You are so damn blindly partisan that you see what you want to see. Hell, even Trump supported the two grand stimulus amount.

Damn but you have real reading comprehension problems. "With the $600 direct payment from December", that in no way, NO FAWKING WAY YOU STUPID SHIT, takes credit for that $600. You are so damn blindly partisan that you see what you want to see. Hell, even Trump supported the two grand stimulus amount.
Read the WHOLE sentence stupid, not just what you pick and choose. It is clear you get your news from msm because you only listen to the words you want to hear. Now run along, grown ups are talking here.

Read the WHOLE sentence stupid, not just what you pick and choose. It is clear you get your news from msm because you only listen to the words you want to hear. Now run along, grown ups are talking here.
Adult my ass,

A key part of the American Rescue Plan is direct payments of $1,400 per person for most American households. With the $600 direct payment from December, this brings the total relief payment up to $2,000. This fulfills the promise I made to you,

Funny, you righties get really tripped up with prefatory clauses. In this case, "With the $600 direct payment from December", is the prefatory clause. The very structure of the sentence clearly indicates that Biden is not taking credit for the $600. What he is taking credit for is the fulfillment of the $2,000 promise, which he did fulfill.

Adult my ass,

A key part of the American Rescue Plan is direct payments of $1,400 per person for most American households. With the $600 direct payment from December, this brings the total relief payment up to $2,000. This fulfills the promise I made to you,

Funny, you righties get really tripped up with prefatory clauses. In this case, "With the $600 direct payment from December", is the prefatory clause. The very structure of the sentence clearly indicates that Biden is not taking credit for the $600. What he is taking credit for is the fulfillment of the $2,000 promise, which he did fulfill.
By your own statement, which you claim he didn't say, he promised $2K, while only delivering 1.4K. Also, Trump's $600 was never referred to as "RELIEF" it was an economic stimulus. Relief is welfare, moron. Joe Biden never delivered his $2K promise. I've done my best to educate you but you are a lost cause. He also did get the vaccine--even though he denied that. You are as senile as he is!

First it was dated 15 April, and I just opened it today. I don't know exactly when I got it, it was Thursday or Friday, it was in a folded catalog. But hey, feel free to keep making an ass of yourself.

Both this link and the previous one speak to a plant to send letters. Neither mentions letters already sent.

AND

Trump's insistence that his signature appear on the checks, the checks that went out late to the poorest people, delayed distribution of the stimulus to those who needed it most. That is Trump's ego you love stroking, among other things.

Some of you comrades have acknowledged receiving the letter also, child. So sell your propaganda elsewhere.

Show me.

Why is that?
BTW...
Did you send yours back?

You stupid fucking commie, they don't postmark metered mail and it went in the shredder with all the other junk mail the day I opened it.

BTW, what were the dates last Thur and Fri?

Last edited:

AND

Show me.

Why is that?
BTW...
Did you send yours back?

You stupid fucking commie, they don't postmark metered mail and it went in the shredder with all the other junk mail the day I opened it.

I still have mine... Sitting in front of me. No post mark that I can find... But the upper right hand corner says "Notice Date: April 19, 2021... Which I would assume is when they direct deposited the money into my account. Pretty damn sure it came in April.

Adult my ass,

Yeah, even AOC called bullshit on that one. xiden promised 2K, not Trumps 600 plus another 1400.

AOC Demands Biden Follow Through on Stimulus: ‘$2,000 Does Not Mean $1,400’​

AND

Show me.

Why is that?
BTW...
Did you send yours back?

I still have mine... Sitting in front of me. No post mark that I can find... But the upper right hand corner says "Notice Date: April 19, 2021... Which I would assume is when they direct deposited the money into my account. Pretty damn sure it came in April.

My letter was dated 15 April, my direct deposit hit the bank on Mar 12.

Oh dear.....did the OP lie? I'm shocked !

AND

Show me.

Why is that?
BTW...
Did you send yours back?

Funny thing that. You're the only one I've seen claiming to have received such a letter and it magically was shredded before you could take a phono.
Yep. Funny thing.

Funny thing that. You're the only one I've seen claiming to have received such a letter and it magically was shredded before you could take a phono.
Yep. Funny thing.
Wow... Should read the whole thread first. I make that mistake sometimes.

Forum List

Back