Did you receive the stimulus follow up Biden campaign plug IRS letter?

I got a letter, the out side of the envelope said it was from the IRS. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and the letter head said "The White House".

Yep good old Joe is sending letters to all the recipients of covid relief checks, patting himself on the back big time. His signature was one it and everything.

Wasn't this a really, really bad thing when Trump did it?

I'm just wondering, what do the board dems have to say about this.

DOLT Trump gave the greatest part to the 1% Biden to the middle class Should we pat the moron trump on the back for the good Biden does?? Our economy is roaring back thanks in good part to Biden and the BEST part is your POS republicans have NOTHING to do with it

DOLT Trump gave the greatest part to the 1% Biden to the middle class Should we pat the moron trump on the back for the good Biden does?? Our economy is roaring back thanks in good part to Biden and the BEST part is your POS republicans have NOTHING to do with it
DOLT Biden gave the greatest part to the shitheads, foreigners/etc Trump to the Americans. Should we pat the moron Biden on the back for the good Trump does?? Our economy is roaring back thanks in good part to Trump and the BEST part is your POS Democrats have NOTHING to do with it

I got a letter, the out side of the envelope said it was from the IRS. Imagine my surprise when I opened it and the letter head said "The White House".

Yep good old Joe is sending letters to all the recipients of covid relief checks, patting himself on the back big time. His signature was one it and everything.

I got one of those as well. I read it, then shit canned it. The reason we have the vaccine is because Trump fast tracked it. Biden had not one damned thing to do with it.
I didnt get a check, so i guess i wont get a letter. I make way to much money for the shitty government to try to bribe me with my own money.

Put the crack pipe down child. xidens policies are holding the economy back. People are refusing to go back to their jobs because UE pays better. That, along with 10's of thousands of impoverished people flooding the country will create much more harm than good.

Put the crack pipe down child. xidens policies are holding the economy back. People are refusing to go back to their jobs because UE pays better. That, along with 10's of thousands of impoverished people flooding the country will create much more harm than good.

Markets breaking all records People have faith and trust in Biden They knew trump would steal your eye teeth given a chance

Markets breaking all records People have faith and trust in Biden They knew trump would steal your eye teeth given a chance

Wrong again.

What a fuckin surprise.

And i thought that Wall Street was a bad thing for Progressive Slaves?

The Occupy Wall Street crowd claims they represent the 99% of the population who want the 1% to answer for their crimes. Well, there are members of this 99% who’s lives have been made much more difficult by the protesters and their antics. In fact, these “99%-ers” are the people mainly being affected by the movement.
Occupy Wall St. -- Harassing Everyone But the 1% | HuffPost

www.huffpost.com/entry/occupy-wall-st-harassing-_b_1078821

I hope mine comes soon- we're nearly out of toilet paper.
Leaves are back on the trees....

We've got 7 acres of Missouri boonies. I'm pretty sure every leaf out there comes with a tick.

Not for love or money, honey
Awww, they don't eat much..I have 43 acres of woods in Mizzouri and have yet to not get a tick every year, what a record!

I'd rather have a rabid honey badger attached to me than a tick.

Weren't you one of the commie that said the president has nothing to do with the markets when Trump was in office and the market was doing well? Hypocrite much?????

Weren't you one of the commie that said the president has nothing to do with the markets when Trump was in office and the market was doing well? Hypocrite much?????

Nice job, hoisting a progressive slave with his/her/its own petard....Loving it.

I got one of those as well. I read it, then shit canned it. The reason we have the vaccine is because Trump fast tracked it. Biden had not one damned thing to do with it.
The reason we are in as good as shape as we are is that Biden's people did amazingly well in correcting Trump's peoples' administrative and managerial errors.

Typical fascist speak from the far right. You were the one saying Trump was doing well by the market's recovery. Hypocrisy, thy name is you.

The reason we are in as good as shape as we are is that Biden's people did amazingly well in correcting Trump's peoples' administrative and managerial errors.

LMAO Man are you full of shit. Trump did a great job as POTUS. Before the very convenient Chinese Vitus hit this country was in great shape. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years, we had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

I'm wondering who is going to have to correct the Biden administrations administrative and managerial errors. I sure hope its Trump.

Forum List

Back