Did you read the fine print on your trump sneaker order?

We normal folk would have no idea about any of this if it wasn't for your excellent campaigning jimboliar. Thanks for staying on top of everything Trump and keeping us apprised of all your hero's moves.
Plus I thought I was on ignore, jimboliar. Another lie?
You should be glad......he may have chosen to assault you with a sixty ton post containing 250,000 words.....this short stuff from him is almost shocking!

Everyone knows it was a pre-order.

You people are obsessed.
Trumpers always think us laughing at their utter cult worship and buffoonery is some sort of sign that we are "triggered"

Yet, you are still the ones who are going to have to change your pee pants one day and hope we don't notice
Gop-YH74lBWAAI0Q6a.jpg

Remember when you were a Bush sycophant?

Good thing this forum wasn't around to show the receipts - makes it easier to pretend you weren't

Just know....

View attachment 906141
I was on slate then.....in fact I was a virulent critic of Bush...got banned a few times for it.
There was me, les visible, Arkady ( pretty sharp character ...Lawyer dude ) and one really vituperous poster ... Chaimthepottymouth. He earned his moniker trust me

My original posting moniker Hassanchop ( a clue to my ethnicity btw) was permabanned after a long and ugly word war with SpiderMBA. That's when justoffal was born . This was oh....18 years ago I think.

Moira Redmond was the board moderator.

Last edited:
how many did you order jimmy?....
James is very concerned about the spending habits of his political enemies. He has your best interests at heart....really he does. He feels a disturbance in the force with each sneaker sale and loses some of his life energy....yes this is how much he cares.

James is very concerned about the spending habits of his political enemies. He has your best interests at heart....really he does. He feels a disturbance in the force with each sneaker sale and loses some of his life energy....yes this is how much he cares.
jimmy probably has all kinds of things trump.....he is the forums resident expert on the guy....

Forum List

Back