Did you read the fine print on your trump sneaker order?

We did....but I never once gave them the nod on that crazy shit. I never understood how an otherwise normal and decent family could have such an ugly detail to their identity. A lifetime later I was reminded of it by a Ukranian metal worker at the power plant....same attitude.

Jo
Birds of a feather.

Years from now, I will still not be ashamed to have voted for her -- nor will I demand that she overturn the election results if she loses - or be executed

Trumpers did that tho......in fact, Trumpers are ashamed of the last 3 or 4 people they once nominated to be VP....like Paul Ryan, Pence, remember when you folks were big Dick Cheney fans.....now.....not so much....

Not just VP's, presidents too.

Bush41
Bush43
McCain
Romney

Not yet , but I don't mind paying a little extra if it benefits America and Americans. And it's for president Trump. Then it's for America.
So you’re one of the idiots who is going to purchase Trump sneakers. Gotcha.

How many Trump trading cards have you purchased?

10 years from now they'll probably be worth 5 times the amount. It's called investing. Investing is what makes Wall street bottom lines. Bottom lines are what Biden brags about when he claims great economy....just before he codemns the CEO's who made it possible.
Trump could shit into a brown paper bag, and you idiots would trip over yourselves to purchase it for $99.99.

Did you order yours in high heel version Mrs. Jones??
As usual, you target the wrong person as con man and grifter.
Have your bought your $20 sneakers from trump for $399 yet? If you have, wait until July to receive them...if you ever do. The factory in China is enduring a slow down.

Have your bought your $20 sneakers from trump for $399 yet? If you have, wait until July to receive them...if you ever do. The factory in China is enduring a slow down.

You've never pre-ordered anything, and don't understand how it works.

I often forget just how tiny your bubble is, cultist.

LOL

We normal folk would have no idea about any of this if it wasn't for your excellent campaigning jimboliar. Thanks for staying on top of everything Trump and keeping us apprised of all your hero's moves.
Plus I thought I was on ignore, jimboliar. Another lie?

Last edited:

Yeah, you may get your sneakers in July...maybe not. But you can bet one thing. The $399 is gone for good. trump piling up cash for his civil suit payouts.

Trump poorly educated.jpg

Forum List

Back