Did you post this? I didn't get the author but SO right on!

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I think the first part here was written by some professional writer (quoted by a poster)

I copy/pasted it without thinking to get the author (hadn't read it, so didn't know it was perfect... esp see highlighted [by me])

My comments are in brackets [ ]

[The] emotion factor is a big part of why Republicans always seem to get rolled when it comes to policy debates, but itā€™s not the only reason. When your opponent isnā€™t bound by any sense of decency or reality, defeating them in debate is like boxing a cloud. Thatā€™s what Democrats are ā€“ a cloud ā€“ big and empty. But all too often Republicans feed them, arm them, seemingly do things someone interested in winning would never do simply because they want to be liked. Comer, who this week laid out a damning case of corruption and influence peddling against the entire Biden family, for reasons unknown, decided to toss in a ā€œthis is a bipartisan problemā€ at the end of his presentation. He threw in, ā€œIt is not ethical. And this is why we need legislative solutions. Our purpose here is to provide legislative solutions to prevent this unethical behavior from ever happening again.ā€ No, the purpose should be to weed out the corrupt and, whenever possible, remove them from office and prosecute them. More laws wonā€™t prevent people inclined to break laws from breaking laws, only consequences will. .. When you change the focus of an investigation from exposing the corruption of certain people to ā€œeveryone does it, so we have to make it harder to do it in the futureā€ you lose your audience, and Republicans already have a hard enough time gathering an audience. Otherwise unemployed and unemployable members of the Biden family were paid millions upon millions of dollars by foreign.. (companies and governments) for reasons no one has even bothered to try to explain, that should be Comerā€™s only focus .. All three nightly newscasts, which reach more than 20 million people collectively, did not mention [sic] the story at all... The New York Times, amazingly, looked at a situation where at least 20 different shell companies were set up to hide those payments and headlined their story, ā€œHouse Republican Report Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by President Biden.ā€ It shouldnā€™t have been, but it was a little unbelievable, even for the Times. What they think people who run no company that provides any good or service to anyone could do for foreign nationals that is worth $10 million is a question that remains not only unanswered, but also unasked [Actually, I do believe Comer addressed this issue in the press conference]. . It falls to.. conservatives. Unless losing is the plan. Because that seems to be what theyā€™re all working toward right now.

Then some poster here said (and I concur): The idea that Democrats are driven by emotion is totally erroneous and gives them much more credit than they deserve. They arenā€™t driven by ā€˜concernā€™, or ā€˜caringā€™, or a deeper love for and compassion for people or the planet. Most of them are driven by other things, like resentment and a desire to ā€˜stick it toā€™ people and groups they dislike, and their delusions of having superior world views and knowledge. These are not the kind of people who have tears in their eyes frequently because they are hurting for others. These are the kind of people who have no problem dismissing and invalidating the existence of those they have disdain for. I give them zero credit for being empathetic emotional people.. I am VERY WORRIED about our election systems being corrupted and NOTHING being done about it by our side!! Our side of the isle have their heads in the sand, there is NO REASON in hell why it should take 2-3 weeks for our votes to be counted especially since voting goes on for a damn month in advance!! If voting goes on for a damn month the votes NEED to be counted immediately and registered immediately

My comments:

I agree with both the professional writer and the poster but the former seems to be overlooking things Comer said. Comer definitely brought up the topic of how these huge sums of money sent to the Bidens from the foreign enemies of the US were not FOR any kind of goods or services. There is not an business there, which may or may not have been proven (?) but it looks like money laundering. And I think both are correct about what should be done. There should be laws on the books against this kind of thing but I am not sure there are (?) and of course they need to be enforced--biggest problem in our sicko government today... laws are only enforced on the little people.

Last edited:
If you want it to stop, you need to treat corrupt politicians like those protestors on January 6th.

What I find interesting is, these protestors are getting like 40 year prison sentences, because the Left says they were trying to overthrow the government, but none of the charges against them reflect that, simply because that was not the case.

Yes friends, democrats are decimalizing crime around the country, reducing once felony crimes to misdemeanors, but trumping charges against Trump that was a misdemeanor to a felony, as well as whatever charges they can throw at the protestors

Very telling.

Justice is now a DNC joke.

All hail DNC!!!

Build more MAGA jails!

Cuz they are gonna need them

You cannot debate or negotiate with someone who is pathological. Either you have the power to get what you want or you don't. Democrats are pathological. Exhibit A is Schiff. There are hundreds of other "exhibits.

You cannot debate or negotiate with someone who is pathological. Either you have the power to get what you want or you don't. Democrats are pathological. Exhibit A is Schiff. There are hundreds of other "exhibits.
They do not wish to debate.

A government that refuses to even protect its own children has no more legitimacy.

They simply must be defeated.

If you want it to stop, you need to treat corrupt politicians like those protestors on January 6th.

What I find interesting is, these protestors are getting like 40 year prison sentences, because the Left says they were trying to overthrow the government, but none of the charges against them reflect that, simply because that was not the case.

Yes friends, democrats are decimalizing crime around the country, reducing once felony crimes to misdemeanors, but trumping charges against Trump that was a misdemeanor to a felony, as well as whatever charges they can throw at the protestors

Very telling.

All hail DNC!!!

Build more MAGA jails!

I didn't know any of them was getting (or facing?) 40 years!

OMG

I didn't think I could despise liberalism any more than I do!

:mad:

so true

and its worse than trying to debate "a cloud" as the author said

Clouds are natural and lovely and we need them

liberals are worse than useless....

This following shows you that Dims are insincere if they ever express some kind of empathy or seem to:

If they had empathy at all, they would have empathy for ALL people who are hurting, but they only "love" their own. Watch what happens when a liberal turns conservative... esp a Black!

OMG

all hell breaks loose.

They hide in basements and call it campaigning. I guess it's too embarrassing to have a "rally" (LOL) and only friends and relatives show up LOL

so they hide in basements and ask leftists in "high" places to mess w/ the voting apparatus (apparati?) LOL

Very telling.

All hail DNC!!!

Build more MAGA jails!

None of them got 40 year sentences.

They hide in basements and call it campaigning. I guess it's too embarrassing to have a "rally" (LOL) and only friends and relatives show up LOL

so they hide in basements and ask leftists in "high" places to mess w/ the voting apparatus (apparati?) LOL
You don't do rallies during a pandemic.

Amen

Dims think it is OK for Congress"man" Schiffty to lie to America and yet no American can lie to Congress w/o it being a felony.

A government that refuses to even protect its own children has no more legitimacy.

They simply must be defeated.
Even Hannity, whom I watch regularly... He said that.. I believe he was referring to the AG .. should be impeached

just impeached? Hannity (or was it some guest) had just gotten through saying that he was guilty of multiple felonies!

and the only punishment should be impeachment?!

Please!

Very telling.

All hail DNC!!!

Build more MAGA jails!

Or a lot of body bags.

Right.. Trump bragged about how quickly he produced a vaccine.
I'm just wondering when you leftards will get around to blaming the mandated vaccines that hurt people on Trump.

My guess is right around when the ambulance-chaser commercials start appearing on TV and there's nationwide

class-action lawsuits.

Forum List

Back