Did you know that there is a YouTube channel that is just Tucker Carlson’s show translated into "russian"? He has a large fan base in Moscow

Raise your hand if you are a cult fuck who spread the lies that Russian bombed Poland and killed 2 Polish civilians.

CONGRATS, YOU SPREAD UKRAINE PROAGANDA, YOU IGNORANT FUCKS.

Lets go, OP….quote the specific Russian Disinformation that Tucker Spread.

Raise your hand if you are a cult fuck who spread the lies that Russian bombed Poland and killed 2 Polish civilians.

CONGRATS, YOU SPREAD UKRAINE PROAGANDA, YOU IGNORANT FUCKS.

Lets go, OP….quote the specific Russian Disinformation that Tucker Spread.
What did you do with what I last gave you?

CNN and MSNBC run propaganda for the DNC and China.

Those news outlets are CCP mouthpieces.

The quote from Aug 29, 2019 when Tucker said Russia was winning the war?

I asked you to provide the actual status of the war at that time and prove Tucker was lying for Putin.
Of course....you need more evidence...

Not that you'd ever go this far if asked..

The Moskva resting at the bottom of the Black Sea.

Russian troops essentially cut off in Kherson. Aug 14.
Ukraine says Russians in trouble in southern Kherson region after bridges hit

Now tell me what the fuck tucktuck is talking about.

There's "talk show", and there's "opinion". "Opinion" is obviously subjective, and it has value to the extent that it informs or stimulates thought.

Then there's utterly worthless commercial propaganda. Its purpose is to confirm the ignorance of an audience large enough to pay the production costs. This is TuckTuck's game.

He will literally say anything for food.
Nah, you just hate him, so you'll say anything to bad mouth him. However, there are many of talk hosts that fill that description you just laid out, including several on the left.

Again, I don't keep up with Tucker, but I have seen him on occasion. What I saw was certainly scathing, and snide, but it's just his opinion on the stories in the news. I can, and have in the past, point to some hard-core leftist radio talk shows that would make anything Tucker says look tame.

pretty sure we'll see him 🐖 soon on RT 🇷🇺

Someone translated the best news show in America into Russian? Who cares?

Compare that to this....

CNN broadcast itself in Russian until March, when they were worried about getting prosecuted for spreading fake news, which is outlawed in Russia....

Nah, you just hate him, so you'll say anything to bad mouth him. However, there are many of talk hosts that fill that description you just laid out, including several on the left.

Again, I don't keep up with Tucker, but I have seen him on occasion. What I saw was certainly scathing, and snide, but it's just his opinion on the stories in the news. I can, and have in the past, point to some hard-core leftist radio talk shows that would make anything Tucker says look tame.

What's not to hate?

He is a man utterly devoid of principle and virtue.

I don't waste time rationalizing such shittiness.

. I can, and have in the past, point to some hard-core leftist radio talk shows

For the love of Baal, don't float that vague shit, "Independent".

What's not to hate?

I don't waste time rationalizing such shittiness.

What's not to hate?

That's just your opinion based on a fair amount of hate toward him. Doesn't mean it's true.

Don't take my word for it, tune in to Sirius xm progress from 3pm est and listen though 9pm est and you'll hear all the hate filled rhetoric you can handle.

That's just your opinion based on a fair amount of hate toward him. Doesn't mean it's true.

Don't take my word for it, tune in to Sirius xm progress from 3pm est and listen though 9pm est and you'll hear all the hate filled rhetoric you can handle.
That it's just my opinion is just your opinion.

That it's hate filled is just your opinion.

1669973005484.png

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back