Republicans in the House are going for your guns.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
I just got a text message informing me that my Second Amendment rights are on the line and only my vote for Hershel Walker can stop Washington from coming for my guns.

Sorry. The post was accidentally posted before I was done. Let me finish it.

83121658-9A15-4334-A0F4-0853F1837E61.jpeg

And the link.

Republicans are in control of the House. And that means that I’m supposed to believe that they are going to pass legislation banning guns. But not to worry if I vote for Walker the Republicans will still be in the minority in the Senate. And he would be unable to do anything , even if someone could explain what was going on simply enough for Walker to understand.

I just got a text message informing me that my Second Amendment rights are on the line and only my vote for Hershel Walker can stop Washington from coming for my guns.

Sorry. The post was accidentally posted before I was done. Let me finish it.

View attachment 729649

And the link.

Republicans are in control of the House. And that means that I’m supposed to believe that they are going to pass legislation banning guns. But not to worry if I vote for Walker the Republicans will still be in the minority in the Senate. And he would be unable to do anything , even if someone could explain what was going on simply enough for Walker to understand.
Smoking crack is not healthy

Smoking crack is not healthy

I posted the screenshot and the link. Apparently without Walker in the Senate legislation will pass. And since Republicans have the House it must be coming from them. Or is the political advertising full of lies?

This is Herschel Walkers actual solution to the gun violence problem. I shit you not:

"You talk about doing a disinformation. Wat about getting a department that can look at young men that's looking at women, that's looking at their social media? What about doing that, looking into things like that, and we can stop that that way?"

OSSOFF: Listen, Herschel. Whenever there is a vote on the floor, just look over at me. If I give you a thumbs up, vote Yea. If I give you a thumbs down, vote Nay. Got it?

WALKER: Why are we voting on the floor? We have these nice chairs right here.

OSSOFF: Son, I'm thinking now would be a really good time to pray.

OSSOFF: Listen, Herschel. Whenever there is a vote on the floor, just look over at me. If I give you a thumbs up, vote Yea. If I give you a thumbs down, vote Nay. Got it?

WALKER: Why are we voting on the floor? We have these nice chairs right here.

OSSOFF: Son, I'm thinking now would be a really good time to pray.

So Guno, you hate Walker because he opposes 8th month abortions?

Moloch is HUNGRY......

Forum List

Back