Did you know that there is a YouTube channel that is just Tucker Carlson’s show translated into "russian"? He has a large fan base in Moscow

...do you think you could learn to spend two seconds googling an answer for yourself before posting your ignorant comments?

Here, let me show you how to: CLICK ME
why did he freeze military aid if he believed russia was going to invade,

Go back and look what ANTONTOO said about COVID over the past 2 years, and then tell the poster to fuck off.

THEY GOT EVERYTHING WRONG.

The audacity to accuse conservatives of spreading propaganda is astonishing.

Look at the propaganda that poster spread. Just lie after lie.

Last edited:
It is important to hold people accountable for their lies over the past 3 years about COVID.

Its proves their credibility or lack thereof.

Plenty of posters lied in the face over overwhleming evidenc they were lying.

They spread US government propaganda on behalf of Pharma SO PEOPLE IN POWER AND PHARMA COULD GET MONEY.

So disgusting. Cult fucks are willing idiots.

THE EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY SHOT STOPS VIRUS? :laughing0301:

Fauci lied, Biden lied,Maddow lied, CDC lied, Pharma lied….and you dumb motherfuckers refused to question their lies because of your TDS.

It is important to hold people accountable for their lies over the past 3 years about COVID.

Its proves their credibility or lack thereof.

Plenty of posters lied in the face over overwhleming evidenc they were lying.

They spread US government propaganda on behalf of Pharma SO PEOPLE IN POWER AND PHARMA COULD GET MONEY.

So disgusting. Cult fucks are willing idiots.

THE EXPERIMENTAL GENE THERAPY SHOT STOPS VIRUS? :laughing0301:

Fauci lied, Biden lied,Maddow lied, CDC lied, Pharma lied….and you dumb motherfuckers refused to question their lies because of your TDS.
who exactly is it that forces people to watch tucker....there are plenty of communist stations out there for you to watch instead....of course all they ever talk about is their love for trump apparently

Remember when Ukraine killed two Polish civilians and tried to blame it on Russia?

You cult dumb fucks spread Ukraine war propaganda. CONGRATS ASSHOLES. You almost started WWIII.

You wanted it to be Russia Sooooooooo bad because of your FUCKING TDS, you lied.

why did he freeze military aid if he believed russia was going to invade,
Where do you get that sh from?

Go back and look what ANTONTOO said about COVID over the past 2 years, and then tell the poster to fuck off.

THEY GOT EVERYTHING WRONG.

The audacity to accuse conservatives of spreading propaganda is astonishing.

Look at the propaganda that poster spread. Just lie after lie.
Yes, please do look and read and I double fn dare you to point out something I said that was "propaganda" or lie.

Everyone knows you anti-vaxxers are full of shit nutbags.

Last edited:
i am asking why he did
And I'm asking you to clarify wtf you are talking about and where you got that idea from.

There has been no cuts to Ukranian aid from this admin that I've ever heard of.

And I'm asking you to clarify wtf you are talking about and where you got that idea from.

There has been no cuts to Ukranian aid from this admin that I've ever heard of.
i’m not how more clear i can be l..xiden froze military aid to ukraine right before rhe invasions. why would he do that if he was warning ukraine of rhe invasion?

i’m not how more clear i can be l
facepalm-meme-idlememe-19-300x235.jpg

Simple, you can write something coherent and present a SOURCE for your claim.

what part didn’t you understand?
wow...you don't even know how to do basic sourcing do you?

Where did you get the idea that Biden's admin cut aid to Ukraine. Can you coherently answer?

Forum List

Back