Did you ever think you would see this outside the SCOTUS building

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Barricades and razor wire.....Must be expecting some kind of insurrection.

AP21041762751932-2.jpg

Well, I guess the leftists needed brown shirts to match the brown noses.

And no, Republicans have never engaged in this kind of behavior. They held peaceful protests outside the building, they never picketed outside the opposing party's justices' homes, never tried to assassinate a justice, nor doxxed the children of another when a ruling didn't go their way.

Leftists have no respect for law and precedent.

I don't see a problem there. They will need to station armed guards too. They had to cut that razor wire when they put it up.

When governments anywhere know for a fact they are taking away people's rights they usually have to call out the army. Apparently people get kind of upset.

AP21041762751932-2.jpg

Well, I am more surprised we haven't seen it before now TBH. When I worked on the hill I was actually kind of taken back by how vulnerable most of these buildings were. Hell, just about the entire city save a few select sites like the WH and five sided building constitute a giant soft target.

Well, I am more surprised we haven't seen it before now TBH. When I worked on the hill I was actually kind of taken back by how vulnerable most of these buildings were. Hell, just about the entire city save a few select sites like the WH and five sided building constitute a giant soft target.
Meh, granite tends to slow things down a bit.....That is unless your "security" opens the hardened doors for them.

Meh, granite tends to slow things down a bit.....That is unless your "security" opens the hardened doors for them.

So many people walk through those doors every day, a handful of guys at metal detectors are about it. The Houlocaust Museum has stricter security than some of these places.

Before you start waving that victory flag too hard ...

Before you yank that goalpost out of the ground and run to China with it:

There were 512 times in 2020 alone where acts of terrorism were committed under the cover of being called "riots" all across the country. In the name of social justice or because of police brutality. All in the name of some noble cause did they cause billions in damage and/or murder people.

And even two years on we have this going on.

You'll need more than that paltry tu quoque.

See that? That's me raising the victory flag. Now, off with you.

Last edited:
So many people walk through those doors every day, a handful of guys at metal detectors are about it. The Houlocaust Museum has stricter security than some of these places.
Other than some bollards out front there's not much outside, that and I suspect that they have a aversion to barbed wire and gates anyway.

R.d6aa8e9f37475e68879418a522fc274e

Though they do remind you of it when you go in.
OIP.NpqbOC_OO2GkVC4bCGSQhwHaE1

Before you yank that goalpost out of the ground and run to China with it:

There were 512 times in 2020 alone where acts of terrorism were committed under the cover of being called "riots" all across the country. In the name of social justice or because of police brutality. All in the name of some noble cause did they cause billions in damage and/or murder people.

And even two years on we have this going on.

You'll need more than that paltry tu quoque.

See that? That's me raising the victory flag. Now, off with you.
Hey, you're the one who used the word 'never,' and you were the one who focused it on the right.

AP21041762751932-2.jpg
Will even one dumb ass democrat say it? I miss Donald J. Trump !!! I mean how long can one spite themselves ? There is no way anyone can say they are better off now or see the future brighter with Joe Biden as president then when 45vwas president. Just no way .

Hey, you're the one who used the word 'never,' and you were the one who focused it on the right.
Never in a million years. Never. I will say that as many times as I have to.

You will never see that kind of behavior from those on the right who know better.

I'm sure there are those on the left who know better, too, but are afraid to say it. They know what their leaders and clique-mates will say or do to them if they do.

Now, seeing as this is our first time crossing paths on this forum:

If it was out of some sense of false objectivity you presented that argument then spare me. I can't stand people who think themselves mentally adroit enough to remain above the fray, even I'm not immune to the draw. If you're the type who thinks any and all acts of this nature are white right wingers or some other garbage then you are blind beyond hope.

If you think that by me defending the right that I somehow toe the line for them, you are sorely mistaken. They are just about as weak and feckless as the left. I'm only telling you these things as to clear up any seemingly willful misconceptions you have of me.

Otherwise, well met and have a pleasant night.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back