Did you ever think you would see this outside the SCOTUS building

No one has encouraged violent acts against scouts in the Democratic side of the leadership.
The cumulative effect of all the extreme rhetoric Democrats have pushed regarding abortion over the years has stirred some in your party to uncontrollable anger. To act on that anger.

So I would disagree with this statement.

Last edited:
And do you naively think the extremists in your party were ever swayed by that apology? Not in the slightest. To my knowledge, he never discouraged any violence against the SCOTUS justices, either. The damage has been done, and people, no matter who they are or how stupid they might be, have the capacity for memorization and the ability to act on the false rage those comments cause. The age of the comments he made is irrelevant, the apology is meaningless, namely because it did not stop the attempted assassination of Kavanaugh, the doxxing of ACB's children, or the leak of the Dobbs draft.

You underestimate the staying power of comments like that.
No, I'm not underestimating his comment. It's not like he's out there like Trump, intentionally repeating his comment 3 to 5 times a day to his listeners so he could brainwash them in to a killing frenzy.....

And if the relatively mild comment Schumer said two years ago at that rally influenced violence against the supreme court, than what in the HELL did Trump's divisive and hateful lying speech at his 1/6 rally do? INSIGHT a RIOT?

No, I'm not underestimating his comment. It's not like he's out there like Trump, intentionally repeating his comment 3 to 5 times a day to his listeners so he could brainwash them in to a killing frenzy.....

Let's not move the goalposts, shall we? The mainstream media and leftist politicians do this on a daily basis.

And if the relatively mild comment Schumer said two years ago at that rally influenced violence against the supreme court, than what in the HELL did Trump's divisive and hateful lying speech at his 1/6 rally do? INSIGHT a RIOT?
Hardly.

Forum List

Back