Did Trump really just say in his economic plan that he plans to tax the rich?

You gotta admire one thing about the Trumpster, he just doesn't give a fuck. You have a probably with me attacking illegal aliens fuck you, you don't like the term anchor babies go blow yourself, you don't like that I called the dishonest journalist Megyn Kelly a bimbo, tough she's a menstruating bitch. You don't like my econ plan, it's my plan and you can go fuck yourself!

Yes, he's made a travesty out of the whole process, hasn't he?

I get why Trump is doing well in the Silly Season. Americans are tired of politicians who promise and promise and deliver nothing.

I get that.

Its' the same thing that propelled Ross Perot in 1992 and Patzenfuhrer Buchanan in 1996.

But at the end of the day, the GOP Has to nominate someone who can sit down with congress and get things done.

Does anyone seriously think that Donald Trump is the guy who can do that?

Who else are taxes going to be raised?

And yes they must be raised to pay for the last 10 years of democrat Tom Foolery. It is a shame what the democrats have done in such a short period of time.

Who else are taxes going to be raised?

And yes they must be raised to pay for the last 10 years of democrat Tom Foolery. It is a shame what the democrats have done in such a short period of time.
We blocked the Dems and Obama as much as possible from raising taxes, and now you, you nitwit, are saying it was not us who did that?

I wonder how that one goes over. Will he continue his rise or will the thing that knocks him down.

In reality, this is actually something that would help him in the general election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, he did.

:D

And the rubes will lap it up and love it and not even realize that that's a liberal policy...

Democrats do that, Republicans stand by principles! I think he finally takes some hits in the polls for this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm for returning tax rates on the ultra-loaded back to Eisenhower levels..... and I think it's the right thing to do. But I'm just a bleeding heart Liberal, you know, like, pro-life (that's me), kill ISIS dead to the last man (that's me), pro-voter-ID (that's me), strong military (that's me), keep the gubbermint out of my bedroom (that's me).....oh, wait, mebbe I'm not a bleeding heart, after all....

:lol:

You vote against all of those things, which means you are in favor of none of those things:slap:

You vote against all of those things, which means you are in favor of none of those things:slap:
Actually he voteds for many of the things you do. The dif is that he still can think and you are at age you forget where you placed your dick. Trump has exploded the far right 'small government less taxation' by saying he will tax the rich and middle class and not the poor and working classes.

Forum List

Back