Did Trump really just say in his economic plan that he plans to tax the rich?

Trump has a particular ire for hedge fund managers. If you ever heard him speak on the subject, he's aggravated by those who make millions of dollars moving money around.

The middle class pay a much higher percentage of their income in sales taxes.
Lowering the income tax while raising the sales tax lowers taxes for the rich and raises them on the middle class.
The Republican Party counts on middle class Republicans not being smart enough to figure this out.

The effective sales tax in Tennessee is 9.25%
The effective sales tax in Texas is 8.25%
"Lower taxes for the rich, raise taxes on the middle class." - Republicans

Democrats do that, Republicans stand by principles! I think he finally takes some hits in the polls for this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm for returning tax rates on the ultra-loaded back to Eisenhower levels..... and I think it's the right thing to do. But I'm just a bleeding heart Liberal, you know, like, pro-life (that's me), kill ISIS dead to the last man (that's me), pro-voter-ID (that's me), strong military (that's me), keep the gubbermint out of my bedroom (that's me).....oh, wait, mebbe I'm not a bleeding heart, after all....

:lol:

Sounds kind of like me ;) My idea of America is infrastructure, science, education, strong military, and well protected borders.

Yeah, we are kind of alike, well, except for the racist stuff that oozes out of your pores.....

:lol:

Well, read the fbi crime stats and you will see that the black community has a serious murder problem. How do we fix this??? Fixing this would greatly enhance our nation and it just makes sense.

Not just the black community, oh infrastructure-wonk.

50% of all murders occur in that one community. I think we should reduce crime in all communities as it is a good idea like building more infrastructure, funding science and education. It improves our own nation.

I wonder how that one goes over. Will he continue his rise or will the thing that knocks him down.

In reality, this is actually something that would help him in the general election.

He also plans on giving amnesty to illegals.

The middle class pay a much higher percentage of their income in sales taxes.
Lowering the income tax while raising the sales tax lowers taxes for the rich and raises them on the middle class.
The Republican Party counts on middle class Republicans not being smart enough to figure this out.

The effective sales tax in Tennessee is 9.25%
The effective sales tax in Texas is 8.25%
"Lower taxes for the rich, raise taxes on the middle class." - Republicans
Democrat owned California has a sales tax of 10.5.

I wonder how that one goes over. Will he continue his rise or will the thing that knocks him down.

In reality, this is actually something that would help him in the general election.

Yes, he did.

:D

And the rubes will lap it up and love it and not even realize that that's a liberal policy...
His tax plan is a 14.5% flat tax UNLESS you make under 50k then you pay NO tax.
Make it 20% and nothing under 100K and he will the nomination and the election.

Do liberals actually think the democrats will close loopholes? Holy shit they are gullible. Hey moron left wing voting base. The money they receive from lobbyists will disappear if they close the loopholes.

Besides, idiots. The democrats you all vote in ARE FUCKING RICH!!! Yeah, keep on thinking they will close ALL of the loopholes for themselves and their party donors.

Is there ONE person that votes for everything democrat that has any ability to think for themselves? One? Who?

As long as he does not confuse church state separation, I am finally listening seriously.

He is my kind of progressive statist.

One percent of taxpayers pay 40% of all taxes now and 5% of taxpayers pay 60%.

What do you consider paying taxes if that isn't it?

Yes, he did.

And the rubes will lap it up and love it and not even realize that that's a liberal policy...
His tax plan is a 14.5% flat tax UNLESS you make under 50k then you pay NO tax.
Make it 20% and nothing under 100K and he will the nomination and the election.
14.5 and 50k will get it. The 50k part gets just about EVERY entry level worker. The only other things I would add are double the marriage deduction to support marriage and double the child deduction to support the families.

Do liberals actually think the democrats will close loopholes? Holy shit they are gullible. Hey moron left wing voting base. The money they receive from lobbyists will disappear if they close the loopholes.

Besides, idiots. The democrats you all vote in ARE FUCKING RICH!!! Yeah, keep on thinking they will close ALL of the loopholes for themselves and their party donors.

Is there ONE person that votes for everything democrat that has any ability to think for themselves? One? Who?
I love how you cross groveling rubes are spinning this

I love how you cross groveling rubes are spinning this
What spin clown trash? To hard for you to figure his tax plan?
1, If you make under 50k NO tax.
2, Anything over you pay 14.5% tax.

You really that stupid or are you just playing stupid?
Oh it's Guno, never mind.

• Up to $30,000, you pay 1%
  • From $30,000 to $100,000, you pay 5%
  • From $100,000 to $1 million, you pay 10%
  • On $1 million or above, you pay 15%

Our country is hungry for real tax reform. That's why we should implement the 1-5-10-15 income tax plan. And we need to enact [the rest of] my 5-part tax policy: kill the death tax; lower the tax on capital gains & dividends; eliminate corporate taxes; and a 20% import tax. Source: Time to Get Tough, by Donald Trump, p. 64-65 Dec 5, 2011

Time to Get Tough, by Donald Trump

• Up to $30,000, you pay 1%
  • From $30,000 to $100,000, you pay 5%
  • From $100,000 to $1 million, you pay 10%
  • On $1 million or above, you pay 15%
Our country is hungry for real tax reform. That's why we should implement the 1-5-10-15 income tax plan. And we need to enact [the rest of] my 5-part tax policy: kill the death tax; lower the tax on capital gains & dividends; eliminate corporate taxes; and a 20% import tax. Source: Time to Get Tough, by Donald Trump, p. 64-65 Dec 5, 2011

Time to Get Tough, by Donald Trump

Well, as long as there are parties receiving untold sums of moneys from all sorts of special interests that we will never know about, and as long as the law makers are subservient to these special interests along with the simple fact that they are ALL rich themselves, then the notion of someone making a tax reform that is everything we know it should be, then we are pissing in the wind.

Someone like a Trump is the only real chance we have.

In a lot of ways, Trump is reminding me of Bulworth.

Yes, he did.

Democrats do that, Republicans stand by principles! I think he finally takes some hits in the polls for this!

It's been in his platform from the first day he entered the race. No hiding it.

Did he?

Holy shit, if he did, we'd find out pretty quick how far he can go with his fans...

You gotta admire one thing about the Trumpster, he just doesn't give a fuck. You have a probably with me attacking illegal aliens fuck you, you don't like the term anchor babies go blow yourself, you don't like that I called the dishonest journalist Megyn Kelly a bimbo, tough she's a menstruating bitch. You don't like my econ plan, it's my plan and you can go fuck yourself!

He also doesnt care about Truth either...A big fuck you to reality and shit. Thats what Mavericks do!
Can you give me examples of him lying?

Forum List

Back