did trump rape a 13 yr old?

well has that been proven or not and what about his friendship with epstein....they were big buddies but no one wants to discuss that...myself i think peddies should be brought to justice regardless of coin or political party...i dont check my morals at the door

well has that been proven or not and what about his friendship with epstein....they were big buddies but no one wants to discuss that...myself i think peddies should be brought to justice regardless of coin or political party...i dont check my morals at the door

Jeffrey Epstein cultivated relationships among hundreds of the rich and powerful men and women in the world. His list of "friends" includes people in states house, parliaments, and congress, as well as royal families.

Let me know when being an acquaintance of someone is enough to convict you of his crimes.

You were one of the few here to take a principled position defending Julian Assange and WikiLeaks. It would be a shame for you to ban yourself from any hope of recovering your sanity, just because Pompeo convinced Trump to work with the MIC Security State to crucify Assange and free speech / international whistle-blowing journalism. Can you not get beyond your own Trump Defense Syndrome?

Nobody says you have to vote for Biden! Just see that Trump is a conman ... and also "playing" you!

Forum List

Back