Did Trump Incite Insurrection?

Several of the trump goons who attacked the Capitol, were identified, and apprehended, admitted clearly that they were following trump's orders.

It'll be difficult to shift all the blame to Rudy 'Squid Head' Giuliani with the actual perpetrators acknowledging it was their trump.

"The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack.
Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President.
The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not.
There has never been a greater betrayal by a President of the United States

of his office and his oath to the Constitution."
Wyoming GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, the third most powerful Republican member of the House

Last edited:
Jesus Fucking Christ, you people really are fucking Stupid.

Comrade Traitor, Biden's Insurgents had a bit of a dust up in Seattle over the weekend. No doubt you call them "peaceful protestors," right?

Better impeach Trump..

Fucking Nazi scum.

Several of the trump goons who attacked the Capitol, were identified, and apprehended, admitted clearly that they were following trump's orders.

It'll be difficult to shift all the blame to Rudy 'Squid Head' Giuliani with the actual perpetrators acknowledging it was their trump.

"The President of the United States summoned this mob, assembled the mob, and lit the flame of this attack.
Everything that followed was his doing. None of this would have happened without the President.
The President could have immediately and forcefully intervened to stop the violence. He did not.

Wyoming GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, the third most powerful Republican member of the House

Comrade Traitor, Insurgents for President * were again engaged in violence this weekend.

{

Antifa took to the streets of Tacoma Sunday night and began smashing windows of businesses, cars, and government buildings, according to multiple tweets posted online. Antifa planned the protest for 9 p.m. Sunday after a Tacoma police officer injured two people while driving his police SUV through a crowd of people gathered at a street racing event, Breitbart News reported.

Videos tweeted by social media journalist Kitty UnShackled shows the windows of vehicles and a county government building being smashed by Antifa rioters.

}

Will the Reich start impeachment proceedings against Xi's man, President * now?

Comrade Traitor, Insurgents for President * were again engaged in violence this weekend.

{

Antifa took to the streets of Tacoma Sunday night and began smashing windows of businesses, cars, and government buildings, according to multiple tweets posted online. Antifa planned the protest for 9 p.m. Sunday after a Tacoma police officer injured two people while driving his police SUV through a crowd of people gathered at a street racing event, Breitbart News reported.

Videos tweeted by social media journalist Kitty UnShackled shows the windows of vehicles and a county government building being smashed by Antifa rioters.

}

Will the Reich start impeachment proceedings against Xi's man, President * now?
Meanwhile, back on topic, several of the trump goons who attacked the Capitol have admitted clearly that they were following trump's orders.

Succinctly stated,

So let’s look at what Trump actually said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." This is the opposite of inciting violence.

Ooh is that what he said?? Well then nothing to see there...except of course BLATANT INCITEMENT of his zealots to FIGHT for him:

— “We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

— “We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.

— “Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.” The crowd repeatedly chanted “Fight for Trump!” “Thank you,” Trump said.

THE FACTS: Trump’s speech was a call to action — a call to fight and save the country.

None of those are directives to perform illegal acts. A call for action is not incitement, doubly so using the terms Trump used, which are not specific, and do not direct the crowd to perform illegal acts.

In fact, he directed them to be peaceful.

"They are stealing election from you! FIGHT! We are not going to have a country if you don't FIGHT! On to the Capitol to stop the election certification!"

People get into a fight storming the capitol to stop the certification of an election.

"...oh uh I had nothing to do with that!"

Last edited:
So let’s look at what Trump actually said. "I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol Building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard." This is the opposite of inciting violence.

Ooh is that what he said?? Well then nothing to see there...except of course BLATANT INCITEMENT of his zealots to FIGHT for him:

— “We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

— “We want to go back, and we want to get this right because we’re going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed, and we’re not going to stand for that.

— “Nobody knows what the hell is going on. There’s never been anything like this. We will not let them silence your voices. We’re not going to let it happen. Not going to let it happen.” The crowd repeatedly chanted “Fight for Trump!” “Thank you,” Trump said.

THE FACTS: Trump’s speech was a call to action — a call to fight and save the country.

None of those are directives to perform illegal acts. A call for action is not incitement, doubly so using the terms Trump used, which are not specific, and do not direct the crowd to perform illegal acts.

"FIGHT! We are not going to have a country if you don't fight! On to the Capitol!"

People get into a fight storming the capitol.

"...oh uh I had nothing to do with a fight breaking out."

I fight against weight gain, am I leading an insurrection against weight watchers?

Not insurrection, again, not a specific directive to perform an illegal act, and before he said fight he said be peaceful

How's that Biden cock in your mouth?

"FIGHT! We are not going to have a country if you don't fight! On to the Capitol!"

I fight against weight gain, am I leading an insurrection against weight watchers?

Not insurrection, again, not a specific directive to perform an illegal act, and before he said fight he said be peaceful

You can't fight weight gain by geting into a fight dummy. There is no coherent meaning like that to those words.

You CAN holt election certification by storming the capitol.

The only thing Trump incited was liberal caniption fits.

Yep, it was just random un-incited storming of the capitol, that had nothing to do with Trump feeding his nutters a steady diet of "stolen election!!!" bullshit for months and telling them to fight like hell for him to halt the election certification happening there on Jan 6th.

You can't fight weight gain by geting into a fight dummy. There is no coherent meaning like that to those words.

Holt?

geting?

He didn't tell them to Storm the Capitol.

Holt?

geting?

He didn't tell them to Storm the Capitol.

...if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election.

nobody until I came along had any idea how corrupt our elections were, and again most people would stand there at 9 o'clock in the evening and say I want to thank you very much, and they go off to some other life, but I said something is wrong here, something is really wrong, can't have happened and we fight, we fight like hell, and if you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore...

...So we are going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, and we are going to the Capitol, and we are going to try and give...our Republicans...he kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

So what is it that the protestors were trying to do by breaching the Capitol? Halt the certification and get Pence and Republicans to reject certification. In their own words - THATS WHAT TRUMP WANTED THEM TO DO.

And what did Trump do while these degenerates were mobbing and punching and breaking their way into Congressional chambers? Did he try to stop the violent maddness? NOPE he sat back and just watched it happen.

It was THIS behaviour that led to 10 House Republicans to vote for his impeachment. This conduct DOES NOT have an innocent explanation - our POTUS welcomed this and deserves to be impeached.

Last edited:
"They are stealing election from you! FIGHT! We are not going to have a country if you don't FIGHT! On to the Capitol to stop the election certification!"

People get into a fight storming the capitol to stop the certification of an election.

"...oh uh I had nothing to do with that!"

Alleged Capitol rioters argue Trump invited them in.
Speaking through defense lawyers or in interviews, the alleged rioters argued they did nothing illegal. They couldn't have been trespassing, they say, because they entered the Capitol at the "invitation" of President Trump, following his direct orders...
Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 5.12.50 PM.png
With a number of Trump's goons fingering him, it'll be difficult for 'Squid Head' Giuliani to blame George Soros.

And so the winner is: Post Number 6, JackofNoTrade s!
"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Anyone does have their glitches in the public record, even!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Mob At Prayer, "We're not going to be cheering so much for some of them:" Matt 25: 14-30, Just like a Huckabee does it to Arkansas!)

And so the winner is: Post Number 6, JackofNoTrade s!
"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."
Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 4.48.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 7.53.17 PM.png

THEY CALL HIM 'THE GOON WHISPERER.'

Screen Shot 2019-12-20 at 7.53.17 PM.png

THEY CALL HIM 'THE GOON WHISPERER.'

The arrests of Trump goons he incited to attack Congress continue:

Cry Baby Sore Loser began lying about the election long before the election. The Loser attacked several sovereign states whose certified election results he did not like. The Loser lost dozens of legal challenges that were all found to be without merit. The Loser threatened Republican officials of integrity if they did not "find" him more votes. Finally, all the Loser's squalid attempts to defeat democracy having failed, the Loser incited his goons to violently prevent Congress from recognizing the certified electoral votes that confirmed him to be a Loser.

Appropriately, the Loser's goons lost.

All the amateur lawyers here defend Trump on the basis of a single phrase almost nobody in the crowd heard. Trump always has a way to cover his ass, something he learned long ago from his shyster lawyers and his association with mafia-run construction unions in NYC. He and Giuliani sent those people to the Capitol knowing exactly what would happen, which is also why Trump hurried back to the White House despite telling the crowd he would be with them.

Trump incited this pathetic and surreal — but deadly — “insurrection” for months. In many ways for years. He provided the slogans — “Stop the Steal!” — brought the crowd together, unleashed it on the Capitol. His people carrying his banners tried to stop the constitutional transfer of power to keep him in power.

If Trump merely did nothing but sit back for hours observing his people breaking into the Capitol on TV — he would have been guilty of betraying his country. Trump was commander-in-chief and he DID NOTHING to protect the nation’s Capitol from a mob that fought its way into a special session of Congress, killing one officer and possibly leading to the death, wounding or hostage taking of his own Vice President and innumerable Congressmen of both parties.

This was a huge crime against our Republican institutions, an unprecedented violation of Trump’s oath of office to protect the nation and Constitution from all enemies, domestic and foreign.

It is really just that simple.

Sure he did and his cohorts did also.

~~~~~~
Really? What was the rioting and assault on Capitol Hill during the Kavanaugh Hearings?
One would assume that the insurrection, rioting and breaching of Capitol Hill by Democrats mobs during October 2018 never occured....
I wonder, how many of those arrested were tried for insurrection?
Should Sen Elizabeth Warren be held responsible, impeached and prosecuted for the rebellious Insurrection of October 2018?

********​
********​
********​
********​
1611881091733.png

1611881194306.png

1611881242725.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back