Did Trump Incite Insurrection?

Desperate straw grasping is telling. ANYTHING not to admit the most obvious.
Just wait until the oath keepers go on the record, telling how Trump inspired, and even incited their actions.
Some of them are already singing. And they're pissed at Trump because they feel he betrayed them. This is not going to be pretty.

I'm referring to who started the Q movement itself, not the people at the protest.

Yes, but what hath God wrought?

A 29-year-old North Carolina man who fired a military-style assault rifle inside a popular Washington pizzeria in December, wrongly believing he was saving children trapped in a sex-slave ring, was sentenced on Thursday to four years in prison.

The conspiracy theories about Comet and a child-trafficking ring quickly spread on online message boards and in YouTube videos in the weeks before the November presidential election.

Qanon's first strike.
Though Q built a following on that some sort of nonsense, Q didn't start PizzaGate. Q started posting shortly after PizzaGate.

"........ should prove it in a court of law. Average people are tired of hearing all the strident bullshit rumors. Prove it or STFU."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deja vu all over again?
That response was so reminiscent of many other responses addressing the claim of a fraudulent/stolen/rigged election.
Prove it or STFU.
---------------

Now, more germane to this thread: I don't think, at this time, Trump will be charged with insurrection. The Dems impeached him on it, and through jury nullification he escaped conviction.

Now, if some private party.....an injured cop, or bystander, etc. ...... files suit against him for negligently causing developments that led to harm or injury, well, that's a different matter (caveat: I ain't no lawyer).
You might want to consider the idea that he was "escaped conviction" because he was...not guilty. Way past time to prove it or STFU.

"You might want to consider the idea that he was "escaped conviction" because he was...not guilty."

Oh I have considered that idea.
But dismiss it.
Don Trump was no more 'un-guilty' than OJ Simpson was in his criminal trial in LA.
In both cases it was jury nullification.

Keven McCarthy said Trump was responsible for what happened on January 6th, within days of the insurrection.
As did Mitch McConnell.
But, because they felt they had 'political' considerations to consider each found a rationale to vote against it ---McCarthy on the House impeachment; McConnell on the 'guilty' verdict in the Senate.

It is what it is.
Life moves on.
However, the stain on Don Trump's presidency is indelible.

IMHO

"You might want to consider the idea that he was "escaped conviction" because he was...not guilty."

But dismiss it.
Don Trump was no more 'un-guilty' than OJ Simpson was in his criminal trial in LA.

Keven McCarthy said Trump was responsible for what happened on January 6th, within days of the insurrection.
As did Mitch McConnell.
But, because they felt they had 'political' considerations to consider each found a rationale to vote against it ---McCarthy on the House impeachment; McConnell on the 'guilty' verdict in the Senate.

It is what it is.
Life moves on.

IMHO
There IS no stain on Trump's Presidency. All we have is continued slander and propaganda from a bunch of whining ingrates who refuse to acknowledge that sometimes the legal system actually works. Man up. Move on.

Just wait until the oath keepers go on the record, telling how Trump inspired, and even incited their actions.
Some of them are already singing. And they're pissed at Trump because they feel he betrayed them. This is not going to be pretty.
Americans taking and holding political prisoners without trial is already more than a little unpretty. So is government sanctioned and uncharged homicide.

"sometimes the legal system actually works"
Oh, I quite agree, our legal system often works.
Sometimes, not so well.
Sometimes ....badly.

But overall, for a nation as large, populous and diverse as the United States of America our legal system is likely pretty good compared to other countries.

However, the poster may be confusing our 'legal system' with a Congressional political action to impeach and remove a bad actor in the Presidency.
They are two different things.
Markedly so.
One is intended and designed to order our human interactions in a manner that is beneficial to society through a systems of laws, courts and enforcements.

Whereas, the impeachment of a President is a political devise intended to remove a President who is egregiously bad or unworthy to be our leader at the highest level.

I hope my avatar is clear on that.

Sometimes, not so well.
Sometimes ....badly.

But overall, for a nation as large, populous and diverse as the United States of America our legal system is likely pretty good compared to other countries.

However, the poster may be confusing our 'legal system' with a Congressional political action to impeach and remove a bad actor in the Presidency.
Markedly so.
One is intended and designed to order our human interactions in a manner that is beneficial to society through a systems of laws, courts and enforcements.

Whereas, the impeachment of a President is a political devise intended to remove a President who is egregiously bad or unworthy to be our leader at the highest level.

So are you claiming that an impeachment trial is not a legal action? Or that the US Congress is not a legal entity that was preforming in a legal manner as proscribed by law or that the results carried legal consequences? It was legal according to our legal system or it wasn't. Can't have it both ways. If Congress acted in a manner outside of our legal system they need to be held accountable for their illegal actions.
The Congress is required to act in a legal manner, not necessarily a political manner.

Sometimes, not so well.
Sometimes ....badly.

Markedly so.

So are you claiming that an impeachment trial is not a legal action?

LOL do you not know anything?

Impeachment is a funadamentally political process of Congress impeaching and removing a President from office, not a criminal proceeding in a court of law.

Sometimes, not so well.
Sometimes ....badly.

Markedly so.

So are you claiming that an impeachment trial is not a legal action?

LOL do you not know anything?

Impeachment is a funadamentally political process of Congress impeaching and removing a President from office, not a criminal proceeding in a court of law.
But it’s procedural.

But dismiss it.

As did Mitch McConnell.

It is what it is.
Life moves on.

IMHO
Difference is OJ’s case involved an actual crime of murder whereas Jan 6 had no insurrection nor anything trump could have been guilty of.

Americans taking and holding political prisoners without trial is already more than a little unpretty.

"political prisoners"?? What the fuck? Have you been drinking too much Russian Birch juice?

These people commited VIOLENT CRIMES that they are dully charged with, 100% consistent with American law.

Americans taking and holding political prisoners without trial is already more than a little unpretty.

"political prisoners"?? What the fuck? Have you been drinking too much Russian Birch juice?

These people commited VIOLENT CRIMES that they are dully charged with, 100% consistent with American law.
They trespassed. That’s not violent crime.

Of course not dummy, simply trespassing is a misdemeanor.

But you are LYING. Many trespassers did far more than that. Anyone with a set of eyes connected to a functioning brain knows that.

Last edited:

But you are LYING. Many trespassers did far more than that. Anyone with a set of eyes connected to a functioning brain knows that.
All I saw was trespassing and vandalism. That’s not insurrection.
What’s more, video shows police resistance being lifted and allowing rioters into the building.
This entire fiasco is a setup straw man for demmunists to demonize anyone opposed to the demmunist agenda.

Last I heard trespass wasn't a violent crime and I have yet to hear of anyone of them being charged with "insuresction". Had this been a BLM or antifa demonstration they wouldn't have been inconvenienced much less charged. Holding people without trial because of political view makes them political prisoners.

What’s more, video shows police resistance being lifted and allowing rioters into the building.
This entire fiasco is a setup straw man for demmunists to demonize anyone opposed to the demmunist agenda.

I'm still assuming you are not completely blind, just really badly misinformed:

Last edited:

I'm still assuming you are not blind:

That was a mob riot. Some vandalism and trespassing. What’s your point? You want me to excuse it? I won’t.

That was a mob riot. Some vandalism and trespassing. What’s your point? You want me to excuse it? I won’t.

Silly, they were not there for a walk in a shiny private park as you would like to paint it.

It was a violent break into the Capitol for the clear purpose of preventing the Congress of the United States of America from duly certifying Biden as the winner of the presidential election.

Also known as...wait for it...an INSURECTION.

Last edited:

Silly they were not there for a walk in a park. It was violent break into the Capitol for the clear purpose of preventing the Congress of the UNnited States of America from duly certifying the election.

Also known as...wait for it...INSURECTION.

Insurrections don’t happen without weapons and planning and the insurrectionists don’t go home an hour later. Democrat straw man propaganda.
Here’s the police allowing entrance. I guess that makes them complicit in your insurrection...

Forum List

Back