Did this site get taken over by new owners?

Just like GLP, if there's a mass ban, where will we all go? That I haven't been banned from already... UC knows all the places. Where are you likme?

Few people realize how much USMB Mods are paid….

They start out with $1,000,000 a year to go along with healthcare, a 401k and Dental Plan.
After three years, they get a free car. As long as it is an EV.

For every poster they Ban, they get a $5,000 bonus

Now you are beginning to understand why Mods stay and take abuse from the membership all day for years because they can retire in comfort and laugh at you from the deep aisles.

I agree. I think something weird is happening, and it's mostly happening in the Race Relations Forum.
That anybody could think that it is those who are responding to all the racial hatred directed at them who are the actual racists instead of the ones directing all the race hatred is beyond me.

Now you are beginning to understand why Mods stay and take abuse from the membership all day for years because they can retire in comfort and laugh at you from the deep aisles.
Mods become mods because they desire power over others and because it serves their sense of self-esteem.

It seems odd that anybody would actually have to explain that.

Mods become mods because they desire power over others and because it serves their sense of self-esteem.

It seems odd that anybody would actually have to explain that.

I was being absurd.

I am currently a Moderator of two science blogs one is the largest in the world moderated several forums in the past ran my own forums one that was #10 largest in the world for a brief time.

I think you have a bad view of Moderators since it is a hot place getting abused behind the scenes a lot a lot of it in angry PMs, you have no clue what Mods have to tolerate and not get paid at all for it.

Because it is awfully quiet for a Friday night, and some crazy rules that I'm hearing... You folks should be flaming me by now. This site got GLP'd, didn't it?

New owners... and all you folks run like rodents. Not me.
Yes, the Polish Mafia. Didn't you get the memo?

Hi Zinc!

Just asking, how did a person with 2000 posts become a moderator? Because I should be working on god level now...

I know it's a personal question, but how'd you do it?

Because it is awfully quiet for a Friday night, and some crazy rules that I'm hearing... You folks should be flaming me by now. This site got GLP'd, didn't it?

New owners... and all you folks run like rodents. Not me.
It used to be my first stop when I logged on--to come here. Not any more. I don't think I posted this past weekend very much.

But I still want to know how much it takes to become a mod!

Because I have money! And I'm a little reckless with it! I would love to own a forum! And I would not sell it. And I would let you say whatever you want to say.

And I would only ban you for fun! You'd be right back! It would be party time 24/7!

You'd be like "poof!" out of the conversation, and then instantly back a few seconds later! But I would mess ur avatar up in between!

Last edited:
So I'm going to offer $88.53 to own the whole friggin thing. Payable over 12 months.

Forum List

Back