Did this site get taken over by new owners?

Few people realize how much USMB Mods are paid….

They start out with $1,000,000 a year to go along with healthcare, a 401k and Dental Plan.
After three years, they get a free car. As long as it is an EV.

For every poster they Ban, they get a $5,000 bonus
SHHHHHH! You'll ruin everything RW!!!!

So let's establish the fact that I won my argument, and I have the biggest penis on this forum!!! Yeah baby!!! Can't argue with dat! I like the new rules!

Politics isn't just something to talk about anymore.....it is effecting all of our lives in a bad way.
I think everyone is getting tired of it and starting to shut down.
Except the fucking bot troll destroying every conversation.

Til that stops, not much point in talking.

I very rarely visited the "religion" forum.

But I enjoyed the rough and tumble of the "race" forum. The general craziness of some threads made them fun and interesting.

With."race" now in Zone 1 it sounds like the fast and funny stuff will be killed. There will be little reason to visit if it's all serious all the time.
It’s even worse. But I can’t discuss it. 😶

Except the fucking bot troll destroying every conversation.

Til that stops, not much point in talking.
Those idiots are paid to destroy conversations and threads that expose the truth. They're in the Disinformation program.

If you notice there's the same 4 or 5 Leftists that respond to every thread like they're sitting in front of the PC 24/7.
Those are paid non-governmental agents.
A couple of them even let it slip that's what they're paid to do.

Holiday weekend.
Things always seem to slow down here on the long weekends.

Even the Sewer Rats thread in the Badlands, the one with 150,000 posts has been pretty slow.

Few people realize how much USMB Mods are paid….

They start out with $1,000,000 a year to go along with healthcare, a 401k and Dental Plan.
After three years, they get a free car. As long as it is an EV.

For every poster they Ban, they get a $5,000 bonus
:th_waiting::deal::banned03::spank:...

Holiday weekend.
Things always seem to slow down here on the long weekends.

Even the Sewer Rats thread in the Badlands, the one with 150,000 posts has been pretty slow.
On the bright side, you check in on the holiday, you can find out who is a paid poster, and who is a real member.

:113:

Because it is awfully quiet for a Friday night, and some crazy rules that I'm hearing... You folks should be flaming me by now. This site got GLP'd, didn't it?

New owners... and all you folks run like rodents. Not me.
I agree. I think something weird is happening, and it's mostly happening in the Race Relations Forum. It's out of control and I think new leftists have come in to shut down the whole UMBC forum, if they can.

Those idiots are paid to destroy conversations and threads that expose the truth. They're in the Disinformation program.

If you notice there's the same 4 or 5 Leftists that respond to every thread like they're sitting in front of the PC 24/7.
Those are paid non-governmental agents.
A couple of them even let it slip that's what they're paid to do.
6i0hqw.jpg

Forum List

Back