Did the SCOTUS Roe v Wade decision leak backfire?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It seems to me perhaps it allowed people to prepare for it to happen for real, sort of a warning shot and not an ambush.

It failed the rubes that vote Democrat. With advanced warning their leadership did nothing to prepare. Where were the challenges to trigger laws? Where were the introduction of bills in states that would have trigger laws? Democrats did nothing, now all they have is tears and rage.

It seems to me perhaps it allowed people to prepare for it to happen for real, sort of a warning shot and not an ambush.
The supposed leaker was worried the decision to overturn years of precedence would divide the country even more. It didn't backfire. Look what it's doing now.

It failed the rubes that vote Democrat. With advanced warning their leadership did nothing to prepare. Where were the challenges to trigger laws? Where were the introduction of bills in states that would have trigger laws? Democrats did nothing, now all they have is tears and rage.
That's interesting. LOL

Have you read about any of the GOP fear it's generating? And Mr. Trump may be feeding you rubes a huge line of BS.

"Publicly, the former president took credit for abrogating the rights of millions of American women, putting out a statement saying Roe’s repeal was “only made possible because I delivered everything as promised, including nominating and getting three highly respected and strong Constitutionalists confirmed to the United States Supreme Court.”

^That's what he says to you RWingers.^

"But privately, the former president is anxious about what the end of Roe, and the flood of extreme Republican state-level anti-abortion laws it will unleash, will mean for the GOP’s electoral prospects — and for his own."

“He keeps shitting all over his greatest accomplishment. When you speak to him, it’s the response of someone fearing the backlash and fearing the politics of what happens when conservatives actually get what they want [on abortion],” says one source who has talked to Trump about this in the weeks following the SCOTUS draft opinion leak. “I do not think he’s enjoying the moment as much as many of his supporters are, to be honest with you.”

Maybe......but I think most everyone knew it was coming and there's no shock value.

The media is trying to make it into a really big deal.....but most people really don't care as much every time they have to fill their gas tank or buy food.

And what really makes people want to distance themselves is when they see all of those fat butt commies twirking on television.

Maybe......but I think most everyone knew it was coming and there's no shock value.

The media is trying to make it into a really big deal.....but most people really don't care as much every time they have to fill their gas tank or buy food.
It is a really big deal, we don’t need the media to tell us that. Inflation will eventually go. This will last. It’s a big deal.

And what really makes people want to distance themselves is when they see all of those fat butt commies twirking on television.
Check out that guy, Muddy.

Sweep it all away. No big deal.

1656212181607.png

It is a really big deal, we don’t need the media to tell us that. Inflation will eventually go. This will last. It’s a big deal.
Unfortunately.....inflation will effect more of us than having to find an abortion doctor.

I figure most poor folks are really close to losing their homes right now and will have to rent or go homeless.
That's more of a life-changing deal than driving a few extra miles to snuff your kid.

Yeah, it kinda did. By the time the real decision came out, they already had weeks to get their hissy fits out of their system and were resigned to the decision. Just one more demoralization of the poor left heading into Custer's Last Stand this November.

Forum List

Back