Trump signed executive order to speed up vaccine production in September 2019

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
I just came across this info during a wacky presentation from David Martin about how insurance companies have been running the world. Anyway, I did not notice this when it happened. Now it seems like Trump was either prescient, or somebody knew something. Trump signs executive order to improve flu vaccines

Remember, this was one month before "Event 201 - The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences." - Event 201, a pandemic exercise to illustrate preparedness efforts

If you are wondering who the sucker at the table is, it's you.

I knew Trump was in on it the whole time!

Thanks for sharing

Trump was signing an exec order to try to move more vaccine production out of China to the USA so we'd be less dependent on the Chinks. Just one more thing the media never gave him credit for.

Not a thing in that EO about moving production out of China. Did you even bother to read the actual EO?

I just came across this info during a wacky presentation from David Martin about how insurance companies have been running the world. Anyway, I did not notice this when it happened. Now it seems like Trump was either prescient, or somebody knew something. Trump signs executive order to improve flu vaccines

Remember, this was one month before "Event 201 - The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation hosted Event 201, a high-level pandemic exercise on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated areas where public/private partnerships will be necessary during the response to a severe pandemic in order to diminish large-scale economic and societal consequences." - Event 201, a pandemic exercise to illustrate preparedness efforts

If you are wondering who the sucker at the table is, it's you.

Only naive folks believe Trump was ever on the side of people.
The 'father' of the deadly 'vaccine' allowed scoundrel Biden in office.
Trump is a traitor and works for anyone, but not for American People.
Forget him, he's done

There is no doubt that former president Trump was aware of the covid crisis and did his best to increase vaccine output and halt travel to and from China. Why do democrats hate him for it while the former governor signed an E.O. that resulted in the deaths of an estimated 10,000 nursing home deaths? Cuomo hasn't faced charges while the NY justice system is wading through Trump's tax records. Democrats still love the big lug even though he was forced to resign over sexual misconduct allegations.

Forum List

Back