Did the Holocaust actually happen?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Its not a yes or no question, you should of asked did the holocaust as the way the Jews described it actually happen and then the answer is no. Please do your own research, to go around saying Nazis also is not appropriate, as there were many good men, most of them in the German army, ask yourself also why or what may of brought it on. Germany has paid dearly for WWII and over paid in my opinion, did those men in the German army have wife's and children , what happened to them when Berlin and most of Germany was bombed to death, how many Jews who at that time were following the Germans, fleeing from the Russians, what fleeing from the Russian, yes read the history, got killed from the bombs.
OIC. So..no ovens, no starvation, no torture, no mass murdering? Cuz that's the way the Jews tell it..and I am inclined to believe them. Plenty of proof in pics, too.
And to be honest, I could give a rats ass about Nazi's and their woes. And, I believe most germans knew full and well what was going on while it was happening. How can a whole country NOT know about those death camps? And nobody. did. shit.

Like all American school children. I was taught the story of how the Jews were burnt up in the crematoriums of the extermination camps in the Holocaust. And then in middle school forced to read fictional "The Story of Ann Frank".

I had aways been interested in researching all aspects of WWll because my father fought in Europe and my uncle fought in the Pacific. So I was always reading everything I could get my hands on about that war.

Then one day I decided to investigate the Holocaust and everything surrounding it. The more I researched the "official" Holocaust story. The more I discovered the Holocaust wasn't an open and shut case. I found there were many flaws and things that didn't add up.

Now I realize why so many countries in Europe have laws against questioning the so called Holocaust. They do not was the real truth of the so called Holocaust discovered.

The basic Holocaust narrative is a huge fraud based on half truths and blatant lies. All tied up and presented in a nice little package for the gullible to believe in. ...... :cool:

Allah is less real that the holocaust. You understand the irony in that? If not, I am more than willing to hammer that into your tiny pin head.

Like all American school children. I was taught the story of how the Jews were burnt up in the crematoriums of the extermination camps in the Holocaust. And then in middle school forced to read fictional "The Story of Ann Frank".

I had aways been interested in researching all aspects of WWll because my father fought in Europe and my uncle fought in the Pacific. So I was always reading everything I could get my hands on about that war.

Then one day I decided to investigate the Holocaust and everything surrounding it. The more I researched the "official" Holocaust story. The more I discovered the Holocaust wasn't an open and shut case. I found there were many flaws and things that didn't add up.

Now I realize why so many countries in Europe have laws against questioning the so called Holocaust. They do not was the real truth of the so called Holocaust discovered.

The basic Holocaust narrative is a huge fraud based on half truths and blatant lies. All tied up and presented in a nice little package for the gullible to believe in. ...... :cool:

Wow give some examples please, start with the blatant lies

I can only wish that you would be near a camp when the US decides to exterminate the likes of you.
Why do you express soo much hatred towards another human being.

All we are doing is just debating an alleged historical event. And I am just expressing an opinion.

I'm not wishing any harm to befall you. ..... :cool:

Over the years I have attended services at several mosques in various states due to traveling on business.

Not once have I ever heard the topic of the Holocaust mentioned by any Imam or visiting scholar.

The so called Holocaust isn't a topic that muslims discuss or are concerned about. That's because it was a western historical event which involved european nations in their war with each other. ..... :cool:

It never occurred to you that the moslems never mention the Holocaust because of their deep hatred for the Jews? The same deep hatred you seem to have? Just like the moslems these days deny that there was ever a Jewish Temple on the Temple Mount; or should I say, they just do not talk about it also? Even though it is mentioned in your koran?

Why not admit your hate? There is overwhelming evidence that it happened. But you decide to 'glom' onto the fact that some countries in Europe have "laws questioning the Holocaust" and decide that that is reason enough to say to yourself that it didn't happen. I do not agree with a law that would imprison someone for denying the Holocaust, but I would not at all ever claim that the simple existence of such a law discredits the whole thing.

If you wish to make such a disclaimer on such fragile evidence, well, then we now know your heart. And it is very Black.

An alleged historical event? You understand what history IS, right? Collaborative facts, the truth. Allah is like the tooth fairy. Nobody has actually seen Allah, or Muhammad even. Lets say the two issues are similar. Allah is a unproven, yet people commit horrendous acts in the name of the name Allah the spaghetti monster from the purple beyond. But some people actually saw Jews being put into ovens, it's a no brainer. It happened.

Over the years I have attended services at several mosques in various states due to traveling on business.

Not once have I ever heard the topic of the Holocaust mentioned by any Imam or visiting scholar.

The so called Holocaust isn't a topic that muslims discuss or are concerned about. That's because it was a western historical event which involved european nations in their war with each other. ..... :cool:

It never occurred to you that the moslems never mention the Holocaust because of their deep hatred for the Jews? The same deep hatred you seem to have? Just like the moslems these days deny that there was ever a Jewish Temple on the Temple Mount; or should I say, they just do not talk about it also? Even though it is mentioned in your koran?
It's a shame that Sunni Man doesn't look for any of the survivors to ask them what went on. There was once a poster who was in Auschwitz and saw the gas chambers in operation. Needless to say, with his being such a Jew hater, he wouldn't go out of his way to find any. He would rather go on and say it was all a hoax.

Holocaust survivor salutes US soldier who liberated him from Dachau concentration camp Daily Mail Online

That's OK.

We don't believe in the Nakba, either.

Win-win.
I really could care less what you do or don't believe about anything. ..... :cool:

I doubt if anyone rational and who is not an anti-Semite cares what a convert to Islam like you may think. What you are actually doing on these forums is a very good job of showing us why many converts turn to terrorism. They believe all the nonsense that their Imam at some radical mosque tells them. If the Imam says the Holocaust was a hoax, the converts like Sunni Man respond: Whatever you say, boss.
Slavish minds end-up demonstrating slavish behaviors.

I am falsely accused of hate just because I don't believe in the official Holocaust story.

Many American's don't believe in the official government findings of the Kennedy assassination. Does that make them haters?

I believe that people should be able to discuss and debate historical events such as the alleged Holocaust without all of the hatred and childish name calling. ..... :cool:

Last edited:

Yes.

Did the Palestinian 'Nakba' actually happen?

No.

It is merely a smokescreen label used by embarrassed Arabs, to refer to The Great Arab Skeddadle of 1948.

"He who pisses his pants, then runs away, lives to regret it, for many a day."

Nakba happened.

It just wasn't anywhere near the same scale as the Holocaust.

I am falsely accused of hate just because I don't believe in the official Holocaust story.

Many American's don't believe in the official government findings of the Kennedy assassination. Does that make them haters?

I believe that people should be able to discuss and debate historical events such as the alleged Holocaust without all of the hatred and childish name calling. ..... :cool:

Exactly. Though I disagree with "alleged"...it's just too well documented.

Exactly. Though I disagree with "alleged"...it's just too well documented.
My father was one of the liberators of Dachau. He wouldn't talk about it.

OK, still waiting for the blatant lies you were talking about. Care to share them? maybe you can enlighten us all

Its not a yes or no question, you should of asked did the holocaust as the way the Jews described it actually happen and then the answer is no. Please do your own research, to go around saying Nazis also is not appropriate, as there were many good men, most of them in the German army, ask yourself also why or what may of brought it on. Germany has paid dearly for WWII and over paid in my opinion, did those men in the German army have wife's and children , what happened to them when Berlin and most of Germany was bombed to death, how many Jews who at that time were following the Germans, fleeing from the Russians, what fleeing from the Russian, yes read the history, got killed from the bombs.
:cuckoo::cuckoo: You're sick.

Can't imagine what you read that would question the events of the Holocaust. They are well documented: the Nazis themselves took pictures, made films, and kept detailed records. Those who liberated the camps saw what was happening. I've met people who were in concentration camps; I even dated a man who was born in one. I've been to the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam and to Dachau. There is no question in the mind of anyone who is intelligent and not an Anti-Semite that it happened. And it didn't just happen to Jews; it happened to Catholics, to homosexuals, to the handicapped, to communists, etc. I suspect that if history said it happened to all the others and not to Jews, you'd believe that history. It's that it happened to Jews that you don't want to admit because you are an anti-Semite.

Forum List

Back