Did the Holocaust actually happen?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
With the number of members suggesting that there are different 'stories' of the holocaust I am surprised that there are not an No's in the poll...

Perhaps a fear of ridicule?

Perhaps a lack of belief in their own thoughts?

What number of different stories?
I see only two who are believing the lies being spread about it, the rest are all consistent so far.

With the number of members suggesting that there are different 'stories' of the holocaust I am surprised that there are not an No's in the poll...

I see only two who are believing the lies being spread about it, the rest are all consistent so far.

Well, yes, there are two who seem to have 'other stories'... I'm sure there will be more!

Will we ever find out what their 'alternative stories' are?

Will they just choose to waffle on about nothing in particular?

Who knows!

Its not a yes or no question, you should of asked did the holocaust as the way the Jews described it actually happen and then the answer is no. Please do your own research, to go around saying Nazis also is not appropriate, as there were many good men, most of them in the German army, ask yourself also why or what may of bright it on. Germany has paid dearly for WWII and over paid in my opinion, did those men in the German army have wife's and children , what happened to them when Berlin and most of Germany was bombed to death, how many Jews who at that time were following the Germans, fleeing from the Russians, what fleeing from the Russian, yes read the history, got killed from the bombs.

I would probably start with Theodor Herzl's and what his final solution for the Jewish problem was, back in middle 1800's, the solution seemed to already be a "Jewish State". Read the other side of the story, one not wrote by Jews or Jewish books or movies, or the holocaust. Then form your own opinion. Many Jews died during WWII, esp. the Polish Jews, the wealthy ones in Germany got out in time.

Did I miss something?

Penelope...

Holocaust - Yes or No?

Give me your definition of the 'holocaust' and I'll vote.

Its not a yes or no question, you should of asked did the holocaust as the way the Jews described it actually happen and then the answer is no. Please do your own research, to go around saying Nazis also is not appropriate, as there were many good men, most of them in the German army, ask yourself also why or what may of bright it on. Germany has paid dearly for WWII and over paid in my opinion, did those men in the German army have wife's and children , what happened to them when Berlin and most of Germany was bombed to death, how many Jews who at that time were following the Germans, fleeing from the Russians, what fleeing from the Russian, yes read the history, got killed from the bombs.

I would probably start with Theodor Herzl's and what his final solution for the Jewish problem was, back in middle 1800's, the solution seemed to already be a "Jewish State". Read the other side of the story, one not wrote by Jews or Jewish books or movies, or the holocaust. Then form your own opinion. Many Jews died during WWII, esp. the Polish Jews, the wealthy ones in Germany got out in time.

Did I miss something?

Penelope...

Holocaust - Yes or No?

Give me your definition of the 'holocaust' and I'll vote.

Want me to give you $100 too?

If you don't have the mind to vote then don't, I give a shit...

However, you have already 'voted' with your words... So, go ahead hit the No button!

Its not a yes or no question, you should of asked did the holocaust as the way the Jews described it actually happen and then the answer is no. Please do your own research, to go around saying Nazis also is not appropriate, as there were many good men, most of them in the German army, ask yourself also why or what may of brought it on. Germany has paid dearly for WWII and over paid in my opinion, did those men in the German army have wife's and children , what happened to them when Berlin and most of Germany was bombed to death, how many Jews who at that time were following the Germans, fleeing from the Russians, what fleeing from the Russian, yes read the history, got killed from the bombs.
What??!!
Germany was lucky to have survived at all.they got not nearly enough for what that country did.
The shit when down just as described by the victims.

Its not a yes or no question, you should of asked did the holocaust as the way the Jews described it actually happen and then the answer is no. Please do your own research, to go around saying Nazis also is not appropriate, as there were many good men, most of them in the German army, ask yourself also why or what may of brought it on. Germany has paid dearly for WWII and over paid in my opinion, did those men in the German army have wife's and children , what happened to them when Berlin and most of Germany was bombed to death, how many Jews who at that time were following the Germans, fleeing from the Russians, what fleeing from the Russian, yes read the history, got killed from the bombs.
What??!!
Germany was lucky to have survived at all.they got not nearly enough for what that country did.
The perps kept the statistics.

It's all well documented.

What??!!

Yep I'm sure it is. They cover their tracks well.

Well, yes, there are two who seem to have 'other stories'... I'm sure there will be more!

Will we ever find out what their 'alternative stories' are?

Will they just choose to waffle on about nothing in particular?

Who knows!
I'm looking forward to hearing how it didn't even happen at all.

What??!!

Yep I'm sure it is. They cover their tracks well.

There are no tracks to cover.
The only tracks they tried to cover was the burning of their documents. They just could not burn them all because there was to many.

Yeah but the Jews made them do it. :( According to the haters.
I am open to the argument that elitist, "Progressive" Jews, in a manner similar to the Left today when it taunts traditional American values, contributed to the hate.

Cabaret come to mind, the last scene.

sign.jpg

The plaques indicating that "4 million people" were killed at Auschwitz were removed in 1990. They were replaced with plaques stating the more accurate figure of “one and a half million.”

AuschwitzBirkenau-plaque.GIF

images

Yes.

Did the Palestinian 'Nakba' actually happen?

No.

It is merely a smokescreen label used by embarrassed Arabs, to refer to The Great Arab Skeddadle of 1948.

"He who pisses his pants, then runs away, lives to regret it, for many a day."

Penelope you are trying to cover your tracks as if you are objective and open minded. You are a homer for the anti-Jewish jihadist-fascist way. That means you are an enemy of mankind.

The 1948 Arab skedaddle happened because the Arabs weren't able to hold their own with Jews although with the odds 7:1 in their favor.

They, thus, will stay in desert for the rest of our lifetimes and beyond.

sign.jpg

The plaques indicating that "4 million people" were killed at Auschwitz were removed in 1990. They were replaced with plaques stating the more accurate figure of “one and a half million.”

images

Which is correct.... There were about 1,500,000 people murdered at auschwitz.

But remember there were at least 7 other death camps where murders took place!

Keeping Sunni Stalker Troll away from a Holocaust thread is like trying to keep a moth from a light.
Why should I be kept away Toastman?

Are you that afraid of the truth?? ...... :cool:
When have you ever spoken the truth about the Holocaust?

Your last comment that I remember about it was something along the lines of "The Jews should have been grateful to the Nazis who gave them free room and board, jobs and food"

You don't post truth, you post lies that coincide with your religion. :cool:

sign.jpg

images

Which is correct.... There were about 1,500,000 people murdered at auschwitz.

But remember there were at least 7 other death camps where murders took place!
For 45 years the claim that 4 million people died there was never challenged

Forum List

Back