Did tariffs on China = the release of Covid 19 = Mail in voting = Biden presidency?

Why isn’t this talked about on the Hill and at a high level? Or is it being talked about and we just don’t know it?
It almost seems as though this type of shit is pretty standard stuff in American government huh?
President Trump made a lot of global folk angry.....Republicans too...interfering in the cushy become a millionaire lifestyle. Don't go messin with China

Why isn’t this talked about on the Hill and at a high level? Or is it being talked about and we just don’t know it?
It almost seems as though this type of shit is pretty standard stuff in American government huh?
No.

No, the release of the Kung Flu didnt give Biden an advantage, we all know that cheaters and liars are what caused the 2024 election to go to such a shit like Biden, who called blacks "Super Predators".

The dems conspired with the CCP to launch a bioweapon attack and then use that to steal the election.

They call that "winning"

LOL

Covid-19 wasn't "released" by anyone.
Wow.....Hollywood believes that once people wear out their usefulness it's better that they just kick the bucket and leave.
Then all of the sudden some virus comes along straight from Wuhan that only wipes out the sick and elderly.
It reminds me of that crazy virus that helped wipe out alot of the Gay community back in the 80s and 90s.
You had to have unprotected anal sex to catch it for some reason....or be sharing needles shooting Heroin.
These are designer diseases being introduced by the same people and funded by folks like Obama, who gave $3.5 billion to lab in Wuhan China....and pushed by Dr Fauci.

Director's Page: Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. | NIH Office of AIDS Research

Oh that’s great news...care to share your intel here or should we go on “because I said so”?
Forbes and I say so:

Why isn’t this talked about on the Hill and at a high level? Or is it being talked about and we just don’t know it? It almost seems as though this type of shit is pretty standard stuff in American government huh?
Oh boy, here we go again "connecting the dots", i.e. it's all a conspiracy I tellz ya. :rolleyes-41:

The genetic sequence for SARS-CoV-2 is available on the internet ... download it and show us where the code was monkeyed with ...

#13: If it does, show us the precise sequence you think was monkeyed with.

Everybody sane knows Covid was manufactured…why do you think this administration has no interest in investigating its origins?

It’s not being talked about at a high level because it is not a high level concept. It is low level conspiracy theories that is used as chum for bottom feeders

New Topics

Forum List

Back