Did Somebody Say Gas Prices Were Down ?

Production steadily climbing? Not in this country where Poopeypants has refused the permits on the most productive leases. Who cares if rising prices or no production hurts you or not, you are a Dimmer refusing to admit the destruction of our economy by people who hate America. Plan and execute, what a joke!
Here is the gasoline production chart for the United States. Check the zero line,peaks and bottoms over the last 10yrs and tell me if you are seeing disturbing or just echoing a political rant.
1664813573530.png

Here is the gasoline production chart for the United States. Check the zero line,peaks and bottoms over the last 10yrs and tell me if you are seeing disturbing or just echoing a political rant.
View attachment 704928
We know for a fact what Poopeypants has done and is doing with leases...production is lower than Trump years and the Reserve is being depleted. Prices are mid 3 dollars and rising again now as the Reserve continues to be drained, when prices were below 2 dollars when Trump was in charge. Why would you argue these facts?

Spin. Oil production temporarily rose with Biden only because of the PANDEMIC decreases. Democrats love to pin all the economic declines of 2020 on rump when actually they came from Fauci, Obama, and Pelosi.

And yes, oil production DID increase in the latter part of 2020, just like GDP growth increased in the 3rd quarter of that year (setting an alltime record (33.8%) - all that is because of the discontinuance of pandemic shutdown -and these are things that trump is to be admired for.

As for oil production being "up" it is only up (a tiny amount) in 2021 over 2020 (well it doesnt take much to beat a pandemic shutdown year), but let's look at the non-shutdown years of 2019 and 2021. Oil production is DOWN from 17.1 Million barrels/day in 2019 (under Trump), to 16.5 Million in 2021 under Biden.

You lied, gramps.

You said production is down under Biden. It's up.

You said drilling is down under Biden, it's up.

You point out Biden revoked some leases and permits. Leases were not revoked, they were suspended pending review. That review was completed earlier this year and some 144,000 acres of federal land were made available for leasing.

You also tried to dismiss the fact that the oil industry is sitting on thousands of permits, which is close to ~10,000. But you fail there as well because the same obstacles stalling drilling on some of those sites would also exist on permits Biden revoked.

And you ridiculously claim that Biden revoking the Keystone permit shut down drilling. That is patently absurd. First and foremost, drilling for that pipeline isn't even in the U.S., it's in Canada. Secondly, that drilled oil already has a pipeline for dispersing it. The Keystone XL pipeline was just a more direct line to refineries in Texas and allowed for additional oil to be transferred. Thirdly, the Keystone XL pipeline was not transporting any oil when he revoked their permit; it was still under construction. And fourthly, Biden didn't shut down construction. The courts did that before Biden even became president.

We know for a fact what Poopeypants has done and is doing with leases...production is lower than Trump years and the Reserve is being depleted. Prices are mid 3 dollars and rising again now as the Reserve continues to be drained, when prices were below 2 dollars when Trump was in charge. Why would you argue these facts?
Why would you argue the fact that there was a glut on the market and when Covid struck during the Trump years production dropped like a rock, as did general employment, manufacturing, supply chain logistics and everything else in this country and world wide and it has not recovered. Reconditioning mothballed rigs does not happen overnight and oil company profits are still riding all time highs, on higher prices at lower costs (a situation oil companies are not highly motivated to change, to their detriment as they are in it for the money), so you can blame whoever or whatever you like, but no getting around the fact drilling has been slowly recovering and rig count increasings (as there are plenty of leased reserves under contract) since this administration came to office, though the oil industry is not in a big hurry to jump it up, at their expense.

Fuck you. The thread is about gas prices being down for most people, accept you. I never saw you post a single thing about why you thought one of the US largest historic grocery store chains were anything but a large well run, responsible company, providing good selection, fair prices and discount, as well as service to their customers, and of course Fuel and and prescription drugstore, at their locations, which only came up, because, besides being a well run grocery chain, many locations also have their own filling stations, that allow their shoppers to fill up their tanks, also. I know people that work for them or have retired after long careers working for them and never hear of many complaints, unlike the Wallyworld organization. You are just eat up with politics. You should get a life.
Actually the thread is about gas prices being up - well above JAn 2021

You lied, gramps.

You said production is down under Biden. It's up.

You said drilling is down under Biden, it's up.

You point out Biden revoked some leases and permits. Leases were not revoked, they were suspended pending review. That review was completed earlier this year and some 144,000 acres of federal land were made available for leasing.

You also tried to dismiss the fact that the oil industry is sitting on thousands of permits, which is close to ~10,000. But you fail there as well because the same obstacles stalling drilling on some of those sites would also exist on permits Biden revoked.

And you ridiculously claim that Biden revoking the Keystone permit shut down drilling. That is patently absurd. First and foremost, drilling for that pipeline isn't even in the U.S., it's in Canada. Secondly, that drilled oil already has a pipeline for dispersing it. The Keystone XL pipeline was just a more direct line to refineries in Texas and allowed for additional oil to be transferred. Thirdly, the Keystone XL pipeline was not transporting any oil when he revoked their permit; it was still under construction. And fourthly, Biden didn't shut down construction. The courts did that before Biden even became president.

Why would you argue the fact that there was a glut on the market and when Covid struck during the Trump years production dropped like a rock, as did general employment, manufacturing, supply chain logistics and everything else in this country and world wide and it has not recovered. Reconditioning mothballed rigs does not happen overnight and oil company profits are still riding all time highs, on higher prices at lower costs (a situation oil companies are not highly motivated to change, to their detriment as they are in it for the money), so you can blame whoever or whatever you like, but no getting around the fact drilling has been slowly recovering and rig count increasings (as there are plenty of leased reserves under contract) since this administration came to office, though the oil industry is not in a big hurry to jump it up, at their expense.
Drilling has been slow to recover because it was severely limited as soon as Biden took office. Trump had things cranking in 2019, the Reserve was full, and we were sellers. Of course Biden hated all that and has done his best to eliminate our production, his handlers forced to do something as of late because of the upcoming disastrous mid-terms.

Wow, the left media sure does have you DUPED. Even after I corrected you you still cling to your goofy propaganda -sad

Brain damaged libèrals see Biden begging Saudis for oil. and still go around thinking US oil production to be up. Sad.

Drilling has been slow to recover because it was severely limited as soon as Biden took office. Trump had things cranking in 2019, the Reserve was full, and we were sellers. Of course Biden hated all that and has done his best to eliminate our production, his handlers forced to do something as of late because of the upcoming disastrous mid-terms.

Bullshit.

Drilling was not cut under Biden. Drilling is up under Biden.

Production was not cut under Biden. Production is up under Biden.

Brain damaged libèrals see Biden begging Saudis for oil. and still go around thinking US oil production to be up. Sad.

I've already shown this to ya, gramps. Yes, crude pil production is up under Biden. Have someone explain it to you if you still can't understand it...

BPD
1/21: 11,800
7/22: 11,124

Let's test your senility, gramps... which number is higher?

11,124 ... or ... 11,800 ... ?

Actually the thread is about gas prices being up - well above JAn 2021
The thread title is

Did Somebody Say Gas Prices Were Down ?​

I had not said before, but since it the thread asks, I am saying gas prices are down significantly in my entire region of the country compare to the last few months. I can say it, know what I pay locally and by having traveled I-40 on vacation. Maybe it is regional and the gas gods or your state government does not like you. I did not tell you where to settle. If gas prices are downward trend over most of the country, but not where you live, well, you may have settled in the wrong place and only have yourself to blame. Somebody on here spoke of having gotten Gas in Florida at $2.80/gal in that vacation state of averagely high gas prices (at least where we rent beach homes), and that was since the hurricane. You are either very political, very pessimistic or you chose poorly on where to live. Nobody around this region paying $4.75 Plus a gallon except for my outdoor power equipment, where smart money still uses Non-Ethenol gasoline. I suspect where you live, has a much higher cost of living than where we live.

The thread title is

Did Somebody Say Gas Prices Were Down ?​

I had not said before, but since it the thread asks, I am saying gas prices are down significantly in my entire region of the country compare to the last few months. I can say it, know what I pay locally and by having traveled I-40 on vacation. Maybe it is regional and the gas gods or your state government does not like you. I did not tell you where to settle. If gas prices are downward trend over most of the country, but not where you live, well, you may have settled in the wrong place and only have yourself to blame. Somebody on here spoke of having gotten Gas in Florida at $2.80/gal in that vacation state of averagely high gas prices (at least where we rent beach homes), and that was since the hurricane. You are either very political, very pessimistic or you chose poorly on where to live. Nobody around this region paying $4.75 Plus a gallon except for my outdoor power equipment, where smart money still uses Non-Ethenol gasoline. I suspect where you live, has a much higher cost of living than where we live.
Downward trend over most of the country?

Retard, gas prices plummeted when 22 million people lost their jobs in the Spring of 2020 and no longer needed gas to get to a job they no longer had. Now with 22 million more people employed than then, gas consumption and demand is back up. Inflation caused it to increase even higher; but now it's coming back down again.

But of course, selfish fucks like you would rather have 14% unemployment, like we had back then when gas was $1.60, because then it would be cheaper for you to fill your tank.

And BTW, gramps, drilling isn't reduced. We're at the highest level of crude production since 22 million people list their jobs in the spring of 2020.
So now you're trying to say that the low prices of when Trump left office, is only because of the pandemic ?

EARTH TO FAUNINGSTOCK: Average US gas price in trump's years (other thn the pandemic) averaged $2.58/gal.

Since Biden took over (with no pandemic or other extraneous influence) and reduced drilling and production, thereby lowering supply and increasing demand, here is what the average US gas price has been >>
2021- $3.01/gal
2022 - $4.90/gal
What will it be in 2023 ? $10/gal........2024 - $50/gal ?

You can twist this and turn it any way you want, but Democrats are going to be shredded (barring any frauds) next month, and these prices (+ rents & food) are the prime reason why. Nobody is buying you're spin here.

Oh yeah, the reason Biden went to Saudi Arabia to beg them for oil, is because we have so much of it. :right: Is there a doctor in the house ?

I really shouldn't even be engaging in such a ludicrous "debate", because it only grants unwarranted legitimacy to the poppycock.

A 32% drop nationally since record highs over tbe summer, according to your link...

06/14: $5.016
10/03: $3.799
A 126% INCREASE nationally, since Biden took over ($2.17 to $4.90). And since you're in Florida, don't worry, your state won't one of the many going from blue to red. It's already red.

1664867874486.png

View attachment 704998
Uh oh! Going back up in September and October. Can't tap the reserves any longer.
Maybe Joey can go back to the Saudis and crawl some more. His birthday is coming up soon. Let's buy him some knee pads. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back