Did Obama DESERVE to become president??

Don't care If you liked his policies or not.

Do you really think someone with that shallow a resumee derserved to be elected president????????????????
I do not think Obama deserved to be President. I believe he was elected as the direct result of George W. Bush -- a kind of blowback from one extreme to the other.

I did vote for Obama because the alternative was McCain - a depressing prospect. My first choice was Dennis Kucinich. Second to that was Mike Gravel. I settled for Obama.

Bottom line: Disappointment.

Also; I recently wrote to the Democratic National Committee urging them to put up an alternate candidate, such as Kucinich. Of course they won't do it but I let them know how I feel about the Wall Street puppet and supreme bullshit artist they've given us.

Bush had a record of governing for people to evaluate.
Obama had never governed...never was "the boss" of anything.

Did he deserve becoming elected?

Well, the way I see it...those who voted for him deserve what they got.

The rest of us are stuck with it.

Pretty much like Bush. Yep we got what we deserved that time as well.
He won a second term.
That speaks volumes to me.
And it speaks volumes about the intelligence of the American electorate.

Ronald Reagan was the Man from General Electric and he laid the groundwork for what we're experiencing today.

Really???

When intelligent individuals claim another is incorrect they normally respond with the correct answer...

If you're not willing to do that then you can just shut the fuck up and sit in the corner while the adults post....

He likes to bait other posters...as he just did with you.

You know...like when he says ...

"Obama is a great man or he never would have won the Nobel Peace Prize"

He does that to bait.

Its kind of fun to watch.

I don't try to bait anyone..... Even if I did that is still no reason not to have an answer...

Besides if I was that good I suppose that would make me a master baiter. :lol:

All I ask for is substance in response to my substance...

I was saying that RW likes to bait people...not you.

Pretty much like Bush. Yep we got what we deserved that time as well.
He won a second term.

Ronald Reagan was the Man from General Electric and he laid the groundwork for what we're experiencing today.

No Clinton did, and if you want to get really specific Carter did.

He won a second term.

No Clinton did, and if you want to get really specific Carter did.

Nick it is a parroted line. He couldnt explain it if his life depended on it.

Don't care If you liked his policies or not.

Do you really think someone with that shallow a resumee derserved to be elected president????????????????

Taught constitutional law for 10 years at the University Level.

Traveled all over the world as a child

State Senator for Illinois sponsored 820 bills that became law

US Senator sponsored 427 bills and authored 152 (remember, Hillary authored 20 in six years, many Republicans, none)

Compare that to, say, McCain who graduated 5th from the bottom out of 899 or sex fiend Herman Cain who never served in public office.

And they say Obama's resume is thin? Hilarious. How much can one man do in a lifetime? But he IS black. To the white wing, that makes all the difference. Nothing he does will ever be enough. They thought they struck gold with Herman. A black man who thought civil rights marchers were "trouble makers".
'

Funny but I don't ever hear anyone talk about what an exceptional lecturer Obama was or comment on all the books and articles he wrote as a "constitutional scholar". The truth is...he showed up for the paycheck but never did anything to distinguish himself.

He traveled as a child? This shows just how desperate you are to come with an achievement for this man...that's pretty darn pathetic, even for you...

Barack Obama didn't pass a single piece of legislation that he authored for the first two years he was in office as an Illinois State Senator....ZERO. It wasn't until he went to Emile Jones, the black godfather of Chicago machine politics and begged for help that he managed to pass some things with "his" name on them...the only problem is that those bills were the work of OTHER Democrats that Jones strongarmed into giving to Obama.

You cite figures for all the legislation that Obama "authored". I'd love to see proof of your numbers here, Deanie because I think you're pulling them out of thin air. Obama was just as inept at writing legislation in the US Senate as he was in the Illinois Senate. Just as in Illinois, he was allowed to sign onto other people's bills because "he" was an up and coming STAR of the Democratic Party.

The Fact is Obama is like one of those street sets on a Hollywood movie lot. He appears solid until you take a closer look and then you realize that it's all just a facade.

Last edited:
He deserved to be elected president for the same reason he deserved to win the Nobel Prize. Nothing. And, he is black. Even SAYING that he was and is unqualified makes someone a racist.

Now that he's done such a horrible job, reducing the nation to glowing embers, he is still black and should be reelected or it's racism.

God, you are stupid.

What that you are a cock worshipping little call girl? yes, I guess I did prove that.:cool:

nice, huh??????????

How can you type with your boyfriends dick in your mouth and your hands on his ass cheeks?:eusa_liar:

How can you publicly post your deepest, personal thoughts about other guys .. with as clueless abandon as you do? Do you have any friends that can pull you back and -- ahem -- explain the nakedness of your mind? picturing other guy's dicks -- is this something you do daily?

He deserved to be elected president for the same reason he deserved to win the Nobel Prize. Nothing. And, he is black. Even SAYING that he was and is unqualified makes someone a racist.

Now that he's done such a horrible job, reducing the nation to glowing embers, he is still black and should be reelected or it's racism.

God, you are stupid.

Go fuck yourself ignorant fuck...

Add some substance fuckhead...

Why is that poster stupid?? please explain that?

You're a dumb motherfucker for using one-liners that add nothing to the debate.

God, you are stupid.

Go fuck yourself ignorant fuck...

Add some substance fuckhead...

Why is that poster stupid?? please explain that?

You're a dumb motherfucker for using one-liners that add nothing to the debate.

Q) Go fuck yourself ignorant fuck...

A) Why would anyone fuck themselves when assholes like you are available?

Q)Add some substance fuckhead...

A) Substance? Fuckhead? Does douchebagh have a special meaning for you?

Q)Why is that poster stupid?? please explain that?

A) gawd, you're a fucking loser of a fucking fuckhead! substance enough?

Q)You're a dumb motherfucker for using one-liners that add nothing to the debate.

A) Bringing mom's into a discussion on the board could be an offense of policy @ USMB -- just sayin' but other bringing shit to a debate, what else have you to offer?

dD
:cool:

Forum List

Back