Did MLK have the lowest GRE scores in history?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Maybe. 350 verbal and 270 math!!! Those are abysmal scores. Like all blacks, MLK relied on special treatment to get into college and to graduate.

Graduate Record Examination Scores for Martin Luther King, Jr.

6 March 1951

King took the examination on 3 February. A table enclosed with the test report indicates that his verbal aptitude score is in the second lowest quartile and his quantitative score is in the lowest ten percent of those taking the test. In the advanced test in philosophy, King's score (on a scale of 100) places him in the lowest third, while his other scores (on a scale of 800) are in the lowest quartile in all the subject areas except literature, where he placed in the top quartile.

EXAMINATION DATE EXAM. NO. COLLEGE
King Martin L Jr Feb 51 45982 1 567
Aptitude V 350 Q 270
Philosophy 58

PROFILE 310 280 360 320 470 340
PHYSICS CHEMISTRY BIOLOGY SOC. STUDIESLITERATURE FINE ARTS

Obviously a fake.

SS, you have to do better. The Board members for the most part are much smarter than you.

Maybe. 350 verbal and 270 math!!! Those are abysmal scores. Like all blacks, MLK relied on special treatment to get into college and to graduate.

6 March 1951

King took the examination on 3 February. A table enclosed with the test report indicates that his verbal aptitude score is in the second lowest quartile and his quantitative score is in the lowest ten percent of those taking the test. In the advanced test in philosophy, King's score (on a scale of 100) places him in the lowest third, while his other scores (on a scale of 800) are in the lowest quartile in all the subject areas except literature, where he placed in the top quartile.

Aptitude V 350 Q 270
Philosophy 58

LMAO

Martin Luther King was one of the best orators in American history. You are an ass.

Last edited:
It's always hilarious when a dimwit tries to make out that one of the most brilliant people in our society is stupid. Absolutely hilarious. Whether you agree with his politics or not, he was brilliant. You're trying to prove he was not because he is black, but there is no doubt there are millions upon millions of black people who are ten times smarter than you are.:lol::lol:

It's always hilarious when a dimwit tries to make out that one of the most brilliant people in our society is stupid. Absolutely hilarious. Whether you agree with his politics or not, he was brilliant.

Brilliant? That's the dumbest thing i ever heard. MLK did nothing except make speeches. Was he a scientist or businessman or even an administrator.? Like obama he was an idiot with a great speaking voice.

Now why don't you address the issue and explain that 270 in the math GRE?. At the time, the scoring was on a 200-800 scale. 270 is just incredibly bad, though typical of blacks.

I bet MLK couldn't even tell time - few blacks can.

[

Martin Luther King was one of the best orators in American history. You are an ass.

Orator?? HAHAHA. Yeah and jerry rice was a great wide receiver. Both men were just entertainers. No brains involved, you moron.

Yes, you idiot. It is a known fact that he is one of the greatest orators in American history. His speeches are printed in history books, literature anthologies, etc. It is well know and roundly acknowledged by those who are authorities that he was a great orator. The fact you don't know this is an perfect example of your dimwitted ignorance.

Last edited:
It's always hilarious when a dimwit tries to make out that one of the most brilliant people in our society is stupid. Absolutely hilarious. Whether you agree with his politics or not, he was brilliant.

Brilliant? That's the dumbest thing i ever heard. MLK did nothing except make speeches. Was he a scientist or businessman or even an administrator.? Like obama he was an idiot with a great speaking voice.

Now why don't you address the issue and explain that 270 in the math GRE?. At the time, the scoring was on a 200-800 scale. 270 is just incredibly bad, though typical of blacks.

I bet MLK couldn't even tell time - few blacks can.

So, in your deeply troubled, dense mind only those who are businessmen and scientists are intelligent. And administrators? LMAO. Wow, have you got a truly, seriously limited grasp on reality.

As has been noted, your supposed grades of MLK are a fake.

[

Orator?? HAHAHA. Yeah and jerry rice was a great wide receiver. Both men were just entertainers. No brains involved, you moron.

Yes, you idiot. It is a known fact that he is one of the greatest orators in American history. His speaches are printed in history books, literature anthologies, etc. It is well know and roundly acknowledged by those who are authorities that he was a great orator. The fact you don't know this is an perfect example of your dimwitted ignorance.

YOU STUPID JACKASS!!!! You didn't understand a word i said, did you?. If MLK was a great orator fine - it doesn't matter. Having a good speaking voice does not make you intelligent and that's the issue here.

6 March 1951

Aptitude V 350 Q 270
Philosophy 58

LMAO

Was he really? Or did you come about this through years of public education and hero worship? If MLK was one of the greatest orators in American history then I am afraid that you rely too much on the media hype and television so as to make your case. My how there are so many historical contenders! Modern technology has really screwed things up for us hasn't it? Pick up a book! MLK is known really for only one speech. That's it!

On speeches (which I know you did not address) Look at any list for example and count the civil rights speeches. Note that most of them are within the era of TV and many of them radio. We have been taught and conditioned to look at MLK's speech as a greatest speech but no one really thought for themselves if this was the case. You were fed that information, you swallowed it, and now you're regurgitating it. Does anyone think for themselves any more? If there is one thing I hate is an answer to a question of opinion that I knew was coming.

6 March 1951

Aptitude V 350 Q 270
Philosophy 58

It explains why he had to plagiarize his college thesis and his speeches. If a normal college graduate did the same they would be stripped of their degree. King was allowed to keep his. I call it an affirmative action diploma.

LMAO

Was he really? Or did you come about this through years of public education and hero worship? If MLK was one of the greatest orators in American history then I am afraid that you rely too much on the media hype and television so as to make your case. My how there are so many historical contenders! Modern technology has really screwed things up for us hasn't it? Pick up a book! MLK is known really for only one speech. That's it!

On speeches (which I know you did not address) Look at any list for example and count the civil rights speeches. Note that most of them are within the era of TV and many of them radio. We have been taught and conditioned to look at MLK's speech as a greatest speech but no one really thought for themselves if this was the case. You were fed that information, you swallowed it, and now you're regurgitating it. Does anyone think for themselves any more? If there is one thing I hate is an answer to a question of opinion that I knew was coming.

You are nothing but an ignorant racist. "I Have a Dream" is definitely not the only work of his that is regularly anthologized in high school and university texts in the US, and, I might add, around the world in English speaking nations. His writings are taught in English speaking international schools around the world. His writings are admired by people all over the world. You only hate him because he is black. People like you are pathetic, blinded by racism.

Heath Anthology of American LiteratureMartin Luther King, Jr. - Author Page

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Concise-Anthology-American-Literature-Edition/dp/0205763103]Concise Anthology of American Literature (7th Edition): George McMichael, James S. Leonard, Shelley Fisher Fishkin, David Bradley, Dana D. Nelson, Joseph Csicsila: 9780205763108: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Features | The Norton Anthology of American Literature | W. W. Norton & Company

Martin Luther King - American Literature - Oxford Bibliographies

The Ivy Bookshop | | Baltimore's Literary Bookstore

19 - African American literary history and criticism Volume 9: Twentieth-Century Historical, Philosophical and Psychological Perspectives Cambridge Histories Online - Cambridge University Press

Bedford/St. Martin's :: 2011_BedfordSelect_QuickSelect

http://aclweb.org/anthology/C/C80/C80-1024.pdf

Powerful pages ? unprecedented public impact of W.W. Norton and Co?s Norton Anthology of African American Literature - Higher Education

Yes, you idiot. It is a known fact that he is one of the greatest orators in American history. His speaches are printed in history books, literature anthologies, etc. It is well know and roundly acknowledged by those who are authorities that he was a great orator. The fact you don't know this is an perfect example of your dimwitted ignorance.

YOU STUPID JACKASS!!!! You didn't understand a word i said, did you?. If MLK was a great orator fine - it doesn't matter. Having a good speaking voice does not make you intelligent and that's the issue here.

No need to get upset, you insufferable prick. Your tantrum
will not tarnish the great achievements of an icon.

6 March 1951

Aptitude V 350 Q 270
Philosophy 58

It explains why he had to plagiarize his college thesis and his speeches. If a normal college graduate did the same they would be stripped of their degree. King was allowed to keep his. I call it an affirmative action diploma.

You're too funny. The grades are a fake. And if you had any kind of brain, you would realize that MLK went to school BEFORE affirmative action. LMAO

MLK was born in 1929. Affirmative action began in 1961, long after MLK's school days. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back