Did McCarthy Betray Real Americans By Backing The Biden Admin???

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"House Speaker Kevin McCarthy took issue Monday with a Russian reporter who questioned him about his views on US military aid to Ukraine -- “We know that you don’t support the current unlimited and uncontrolled supplies of weaponry and aid to Ukraine,” the Russian asked McCarthy. “So can you comment, is it possible if in the near future the US policy regarding sending weaponry to Ukraine will change?”

McCarthy (R-Calif.) tore into the reporter during a press conference in Israel --“Did he say I don’t support aid to Ukraine?” McCarthy asked before adding: “No, I voted for aid for Ukraine. I support aid for Ukraine.” McCarthy then went off on the brutal policies of the reporter’s government, and he vowed continued support for the eastern European country. “I do not support what your country has done to Ukraine,” he said. “I do not support your killing of the children either." McCarthy’s words received a round of applause from the congressional delegation who stood behind him during the press conference. Former House Minority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) backed up McCarthy by likening America’s support for Ukraine to its backing of Israel."

What the hell is McCarthy doing? Whose side is he on?? Russia is not the bad actor in this situation, Ukraine is....Did he forget that it was Ukraine that colluded with Fauci and China to develop bioweapons; such as COVID? Did he forget that it is Putin who is fighting against the Nazis in Ukraine? Is McCarthy saying he stands with the Nazis now? His rhetoric sounds 100% like the rhetoric of the Biden admin...Again, whose side is he on?? Has he not being paying attention to his base? Did he forget that it was Tucker who courageously stood up for Putin and insisted that real Americans should be cheering for Russia to prevail, not Ukraine?

“Why shouldn’t I root for Russia, which I am?” Carlson had said in 2019, as Putin was threatening Ukraine, building up his troops on the two countries’ border. Carlson defended the murderous Russian dictator, dismissed Putin’s threat to Ukraine as merely “a border dispute, Lest you doubt Putin approves of Carlson’s diatribes, that clip made it onto Russian TV, with Russian subtitles."

And it was not only Tucker, the most brave Conservative voice this country has ever known, who had this opinion. Many other Conservative super-patriots were against backing Ukraine...and now McCarthy does this? How can he effectively oppose Biden if he agrees with him on something this major? He was supposed to end all funding to Ukraine, the minute he got into power, but he hasn't...why? The money we are sending to Ukraine could be used on paying for more billionaire tax-cuts or corporate subsidies, stuff that America truly needs.

The Ukrainian aid has helped employment here in the USA because DC politicians all had to hire tech people to teach them how to use Bitcoin wallets

"House Speaker Kevin McCarthy took issue Monday with a Russian reporter who questioned him about his views on US military aid to Ukraine -- “We know that you don’t support the current unlimited and uncontrolled supplies of weaponry and aid to Ukraine,” the Russian asked McCarthy. “So can you comment, is it possible if in the near future the US policy regarding sending weaponry to Ukraine will change?”

McCarthy (R-Calif.) tore into the reporter during a press conference in Israel --“Did he say I don’t support aid to Ukraine?” McCarthy asked before adding: “No, I voted for aid for Ukraine. I support aid for Ukraine.” McCarthy then went off on the brutal policies of the reporter’s government, and he vowed continued support for the eastern European country. “I do not support what your country has done to Ukraine,” he said. “I do not support your killing of the children either." McCarthy’s words received a round of applause from the congressional delegation who stood behind him during the press conference. Former House Minority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) backed up McCarthy by likening America’s support for Ukraine to its backing of Israel."

What the hell is McCarthy doing? Whose side is he on?? Russia is not the bad actor in this situation, Ukraine is....Did he forget that it was Ukraine that colluded with Fauci and China to develop bioweapons; such as COVID? Did he forget that it is Putin who is fighting against the Nazis in Ukraine? Is McCarthy saying he stands with the Nazis now? His rhetoric sounds 100% like the rhetoric of the Biden admin...Again, whose side is he on?? Has he not being paying attention to his base? Did he forget that it was Tucker who courageously stood up for Putin and insisted that real Americans should be cheering for Russia to prevail, not Ukraine?

“Why shouldn’t I root for Russia, which I am?” Carlson had said in 2019, as Putin was threatening Ukraine, building up his troops on the two countries’ border. Carlson defended the murderous Russian dictator, dismissed Putin’s threat to Ukraine as merely “a border dispute, Lest you doubt Putin approves of Carlson’s diatribes, that clip made it onto Russian TV, with Russian subtitles."

And it was not only Tucker, the most brave Conservative voice this country has ever known, who had this opinion. Many other Conservative super-patriots were against backing Ukraine...and now McCarthy does this? How can he effectively oppose Biden if he agrees with him on something this major? He was supposed to end all funding to Ukraine, the minute he got into power, but he hasn't...why? The money we are sending to Ukraine could be used on paying for more billionaire tax-cuts or corporate subsidies, stuff that America truly needs.

Oh wow.
So, the Ukraine helped make the coronavirus? Bullshit.
Putin had NAZIS in his army. If he's fighting the Ukraine to rid them of Nazis, why on Earth would he have Nazis fighting for him?

"Notorious Russian nationalist Igor Mangushev shot dead in Ukraine"
"Mangushev emerged from a neo-Nazi movement to co-found private mercenary group Yenot (raccoon)."

When you start with ignorance.... you're literally just making shit up.

Oh wow.
So, the Ukraine helped make the coronavirus? Bullshit.
Putin had NAZIS in his army. If he's fighting the Ukraine to rid them of Nazis, why on Earth would he have Nazis fighting for him?

"Notorious Russian nationalist Igor Mangushev shot dead in Ukraine"
"Mangushev emerged from a neo-Nazi movement to co-found private mercenary group Yenot (raccoon)."

When you start with ignorance.... you're literally just making shit up.
The founding fathers warned of foreign entanglements. Things are so much simpler. Just warn the new potential enemies to not interfere, keep the sea lanes open and live.

Quite the propaganda post you have here.

You left out the lizard people though.

Forum List

Back