Bud light shower beer commercial

I prefer a shower cookie.

cookie (2).jpg

i google...'party store' in nc.....abc stores come up (for those who wonder.....abc stores are the only dealers of liquor in nc
no private sales....you have to go into tn for private sales (not shine) but privately owned liquor stores

i google...'party store' in nc.....abc stores come up (for those who wonder.....abc stores are the only dealers of liquor in nc
no private sales....you have to go into tn for private sales (not shine) but privately owned liquor stores
NC is like Virginia.....You can buy beer and wine in a regular store like a 7-11 or Brew-Thru but the hard stuff is only sold in a "package store", called a ABC store in Virginia.

Budweizer is so cowardly they cant even show the thousands of dislikes recorded for this commercial

What is there to dislike about the ad?

Which part did you find upsetting?

What is there to dislike about the ad?

Which part did you find upsetting?

Personally even without the trans issue I find the ad boring. As for trying to distract for the trans issue if I were in advertising I wouldn't focus on bud light in a can, but that could be because I don't like any beer in a can, which is weird because I prefer soda in a can.

Personally even without the trans issue I find the ad boring. As for trying to distract for the trans issue if I were in advertising I wouldn't focus on bud light in a can, but that could be because I don't like any beer in a can, which is weird because I prefer soda in a can.

Bud Light is always putting out new ads, this is not new. Should they now stop doing so because of the Mulvaney thing?

Some been in a can is fine, but it does bring back a funny story. When my wife and I were still dating (way back more than 30 years ago) I went to stay the weekend at her apartment in Atlanta. It was the first time being there and she bought me some Michelob. Back then it was the only beer that was not to be drank out of the can, but she bought it in the can.

I did not say anything but after we were married I joked around with her that her buying Michelob in the can was almost enough to break it all off! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Budweizer is so cowardly they cant even show the thousands of dislikes recorded for this commercial

When I got off work from my union job, I'm going to go home and drink a Budweiser while snacking on green M&Ms while counting the seconds until my Xbox controller goes into sleep mode while Disney music plays in the background during a MASH episode with Klinger in it.

It will be awesome!

When I got off work from my union job, I'm going to go home and drink a Budweiser while snacking on green M&Ms while counting the seconds until my Xbox controller goes into sleep mode while Disney music plays in the background during a MASH episode with Klinger in it.

It will be awesome!
Life is good.

Related....

---...Miller and Coors Triumph---

Guess who owns Miller and Coors?

---AB InBev Closes On Deal To Buy SABMiller---

---AB InBev brews brands like Stella Artois, Beck's and Leffe. SABMiller makes Peroni, Leinenkugel's and Coors, through an agreement with Molson Coors Brewing Co.---

NC is like Virginia.....You can buy beer and wine in a regular store like a 7-11 or Brew-Thru but the hard stuff is only sold in a "package store", called a ABC store in Virginia.

A packie

One thing that is happening is that some people aren't actually boycotting the beer based on objections to Bud pandering to the phony trannies of the world, but because they are too embarrassed to be seen with a can by those who do.

This is exactly the sort of peer pressure that got people to hop aboard the tranny train in the first place.

In any case, my own beer drinking has not been affected one bit. I drink real beer made by real beermakers. I can support small business and drink a quality product all at once.

I noticed Corona and Modelo beer jumped into the prime time light beer market with commercials. I wonder what happened to American brewing companies? Are they all secretly owned by Anheiser Bush?

Forum List

Back