Did Jews Steal Palestinian Land?

Sanctions? Not because of Crimea but because of election meddling. Obama smiled and sent roses to Putin when he annexed Crimea. Fact is Turkey destorys the Kurds and no one cares. But because these are Jews in Israel people are up in arms. If you reverse the situation and the Palestinians are where the Kurds are and the Kurds are near Israel then people would be saying poor Kurds and no one would give a flying tomato abou the Palestinians. This 100% about Jew hate. Just admit it.

I don't support Turkish barbarity against the Kurds, either. FYI.

It just happens to be my government is a Zionist debacle, not a Turkish one.

Thanks for admitting I was right.

Right how?

Explain Zionist AIPAC, and the Turkish equivalent in U.S.A politics?
Explain the dozens of anti-Israel lobbyists in Washington.

No other Supremacist Lobby is so powerful as AIPAC in Washington.

Now, why is this?

Zionism is king in America, unfortunately.

I'm tired of my government paying off Israel, so they can go harm Palestinians in return.

How about the Oil and Pharma lobbies? Big Tobacco? If you're so unhappy then move. Gaza has some cheap waterfront properties. I hear its like 4th of July there every day...

In war there are no rules. Israel fought and won two wars. If you attack me and I come to your house and thrash you then you have no right to whine about it. Might makes right. You don't like it. I don't care. You don't like what this mouth is saying then shut it. You don't like what Israel is doing then conquer it or STFU. Simple. Right?

In war there are no rules?
Take that up with the Geneva Convention, and the Nuremberg trials.

Why do Jews think they have a right to loot, and shoot as Israel in impunity, while they sqawk at everybody else who does the same.

Why do Jews think they have a right to loot, and shoot

Because Could it be they have the biggest kid on the block on their side???

Zionists are thugs, who think they're above the law.

Pollacks are stupid who played a major role in the killing of Jews and do not understand that Gaza, West Bank and E. Jerusalem were parts of Countries that initiated War with Israell

Golan heights was stolen too by Israel, as was the West Bank, and E. Jerusalem.

All areas that have been ethnically cleansed by Jewish Israelis over the years.

I think Jews are so stupid, especially since these people can't even tell who did the Holocaust.

If so, then Jewish Nazi collaborators played a major role in killing Jews, like Jewish Ghetto Police, Judenrate, Group 13, Jewish Sonderkammandos, and Jewish Kapos.
You’re so full of shit you should post in brown.

So every war won throughout history, the victor should give back the conquered lands, or is it just Israel?

As I outlined earlier, a lot of other invasions, and wars have met steep criticism.

Crimea was majority Russian, and taken back by Putin's Russia, and was met with sanctions.

Israel for nearly 70 years has been a menace to Palestine, and is met with charity.

It's outrageous, I don't know how Zionists can be so retarded, brutal, and immoral.
Israel won. Get over it already.

Zionists are definitely the more mean, dumb, and brutal members of Humanity.

Pollacks are meek, stupid, and afraid of their own shadow which made it easy for Hitler to just walk in.
Considering the major role they played in the Holocaust they are also vicious, uncivilized, and ruthless just like their idol; Adolph Hitle

Off topic, what does any of these lies, have to do with the fact that Jews stole Palestine?

Gee whiz, really desperate to get off the topic, and facts that Jews did in fact build Israel on the stolen land of Palestinians, eh?

I think you're talking about Polish Jews being obedient, dumb, and scared of their own shadows, the very Jews who setup Judenrate councils obedient to the Nazis, to have the Judenrate Jewish councils tell the Nazis all the Jewish names, and where-abouts, and to then walk them into the Nazi German ghettoes.

If you say stole vs. conquered again I am going to have you banned.

Wow. All the Arabs that live in the West Bank and Jerusalem will be shocked to learn they have actually been ethnically cleansed. How did you want to break it to them?

As I outlined earlier, a lot of other invasions, and wars have met steep criticism.

Crimea was majority Russian, and taken back by Putin's Russia, and was met with sanctions.

Israel for nearly 70 years has been a menace to Palestine, and is met with charity.

It's outrageous, I don't know how Zionists can be so retarded, brutal, and immoral.

Pollacks are meek, stupid, and afraid of their own shadow which made it easy for Hitler to just walk in.
Considering the major role they played in the Holocaust they are also vicious, uncivilized, and ruthless just like their idol; Adolph Hitle

Off topic, what does any of these lies, have to do with the fact that Jews stole Palestine?

Gee whiz, really desperate to get off the topic, and facts that Jews did in fact build Israel on the stolen land of Palestinians, eh?

I think you're talking about Polish Jews being obedient, dumb, and scared of their own shadows, the very Jews who setup Judenrate councils obedient to the Nazis, to have the Judenrate Jewish councils tell the Nazis all the Jewish names, and where-abouts, and to then walk them into the Nazi German ghettoes.

If anyone should be banned, it's Jews going off topic on here about Polack this, and Polack that, rather than staying on the topic of Jewish thievery upon Palestine.

In war there are no rules. Israel fought and won two wars. If you attack me and I come to your house and thrash you then you have no right to whine about it. Might makes right. You don't like it. I don't care. You don't like what this mouth is saying then shut it. You don't like what Israel is doing then conquer it or STFU. Simple. Right?

Why do Jews think they have a right to loot, and shoot as Israel in impunity, while they sqawk at everybody else who does the same.

Pollacks are stupid who played a major role in the killing of Jews and do not understand that Gaza, West Bank and E. Jerusalem were parts of Countries that initiated War with Israell

I think Jews are so stupid, especially since these people can't even tell who did the Holocaust.

If so, then Jewish Nazi collaborators played a major role in killing Jews, like Jewish Ghetto Police, Judenrate, Group 13, Jewish Sonderkammandos, and Jewish Kapos.
So every war won throughout history, the victor should give back the conquered lands, or is it just Israel?

Off topic, what do any of these lies, have to do with the fact that Jews stole Palestine?

The Moron apparently has trouble understanding that those lands were part of Countries that initiated the War. Regarding what he says about “ Jewish Council” he is blaming the Jews for what his S..MB.G Grandfather did

If we are going to ask the basic question stealing land from anyone, we have to establish the ground rules for deciding whose land it was in the first place.

Define "Palestinian land" and defend your definition.

If anyone should be banned, it's Jews going off topic on here about Polack this, and Polack that, rather than staying on the topic of Jewish thievery upon Palestine.

Can you give me another example of "thievery" or is this the only one of its kind.

Thanks

Why are you ashamed of your heritage?

Wow. All the Arabs that live in the West Bank and Jerusalem will be shocked to learn they have actually been ethnically cleansed. How did you want to break it to them?

Wow, all the Jewish Holocaust survivors will be shocked.

Oh wait no..

All the Palestinian Israelicaust survivors will be not shocked.

Oh wait no..

Where in the definition of conquest did you see "theft". Do tell. Why are you making up your own definitions?

Off topic, what do any of these lies, have to do with the fact that Jews stole Palestine?

The Moron apparently has trouble understanding that those lands were part of Countries that initiated the War. Regarding what he says about “ Jewish Council” he is blaming the Jews for what his S..MB.G Grandfather did

Everybody's to blame but Jew, everybody needs to pay Jew too.

Between that, and Israel's looting, and shooting.

No wonder why anti-Semitism is so prevalent in the World.

Oh wait no..

Where in the definition of conquest did you see "theft". Do tell. Why are you making up your own definitions?

Stealing someone's nation is actually the worst kind of theft, I don't know how some Hasidim stealing bubble gum in Kiryas Joel is somehow a worse crime, than Israel stealing Palestinian lands, oppressing, and mass murdering the Palestinians.

Everybody's to blame but Jew, everybody needs to pay Jew to.

Between that, and Israel's looting, and shooting.

No wonder why anti-Semitism is so prevalent in the World.

Yeah, that's it. Plus we sort off, kind off, killed Jesus. Our bad. We thought he was an illegal from Mexico. You understand the confusion, right?

Oh wait no..

Stealing someone's nation is actually the worst kind of theft, I don't know how some Hasidim stealing bubble gum in Kiryas Joel is somehow a worse crime, than Israel stealing Palestinian lands, oppressing, and mass murdering the Palestinians.

Idiot. Name one other instance of "theft". It was conquest. Just because you keep repeating the same thing over and over again, it will not make it any less true. You just make yourself sound stupid.

Oh wait no..

Idiot. Name one other instance of "theft". It was conquest. Just because you keep repeating the same thing over and over again, it will not make it any less true. You just make yourself sound stupid.

No, you sound not just stupid, but demented.

Your might is right, barbarian ideals, would suggest Nazis stealing Jewish land in the Holocaust, and their belongings, and homes etc. was just conquest.

See how f*cked up you are?

Oh wait no..

Your might is right, barbarian ideals, would suggest Nazis stealing Jewish land in the Holocaust, and their belongings, and homes etc. was just conquest.

It was conquest and the Jews never got their stuff back. Fortunately my ancestors made the Nazis pay. And freed your people. Again. You're welcome. Remember when Iraq invaded Kuwait. Conquest. But the coalition pushed them back.

You need to learn the operational definition of "theft".

Oh wait no..

It was conquest and the Jews never got their stuff back. Fortunately my ancestors made the Nazis pay. And freed your people. Again. You're welcome. Remember when Iraq invaded Kuwait. Conquest. But the coalition pushed them back.

Explain how stealing a nation, stealing their homes, stealing their valuables, holding it's people ransom, killing their people is somehow not theft, nor a crime, but some Hasidim Jew stealing bubble gum is a crime, and a thief.

You're a primitive, and stupid Jewish kook.

Explain how stealing a nation, stealing their homes, stealing their valuables, holding it's people ransom, killing their people is somehow not theft, nor a crime, but some Hasidim Jew stealing bubble gum is a crime, and a thief.

Might makes right in war. Victors tell history. I may be but I am the winner and you are the loser.

you know sovietskieuropa.......this is how it should be. israel. if that AREA became an all islamic/palestinan land with these people in charge (terrorists and ...these others in pretend suits) - of course the normal WORLD knows what it would turn into: another syria, yemen, afghanistan <~~~~~ i mean the sheer lawlessness in these 3 places as it is....

Thank the Lord, praise God. It can't GO islamic.........

get lost !

Might makes right in war. Victors tell history. I may be but I am the winner and you are the loser.

You are the loser, you can't even tell that Israel stole Palestine, and make up some war mongering, prehistoric might is right excuse, which I'm sure you only care about when Jews win.

Forum List

Back