Did Jews Steal Palestinian Land?

Idiot. Name one other instance of "theft". It was conquest. Just because you keep repeating the same thing over and over again, it will not make it any less true. You just make yourself sound stupid.

No, you sound not just stupid, but demented.

Your might is right, barbarian ideals, would suggest Nazis stealing Jewish land in the Holocaust, and their belongings, and homes etc. was just conquest.

See how f*cked up you are?

It was conquest and the Jews never got their stuff back. Fortunately my ancestors made the Nazis pay. And freed your people. Again. You're welcome. Remember when Iraq invaded Kuwait. Conquest. But the coalition pushed them back.

You need to learn the operational definition of "theft".

Explain how stealing a nation, stealing their homes, stealing their valuables, holding it's people ransom, killing their people is somehow not theft, nor a crime, but some Hasidim Jew stealing bubble gum is a crime, and a thief.

You're a primitive, and stupid Jewish kook.

Might makes right in war. Victors tell history. I may be but I am the winner and you are the loser.

You are the loser, you can't even tell that Israel stole Palestine, and make up some war mongering, prehistoric might is right excuse, which I'm sure you only care about when Jews win.

You are the one who doesn't undestand the operational definition of theft. No man, we lost big time in the 30s and early 40s. Land, lives. Only 16 mil left. So sad. Of course in the end we got to write the history,

Pretty sure the Aztecs, Mayans and Incas didn't get to write their history. Sadly. Don't you know that we are the chosen people, little man?

Where in the definition of conquest did you see "theft". Do tell. Why are you making up your own definitions?

Stealing someone's nation is actually the worst kind of theft, I don't know how some Hasidim stealing bubble gum in Kiryas Joel is somehow a worse crime, than Israel stealing Palestinian lands, oppressing, and mass murdering the Palestinians.

Idiot. Name one other instance of "theft". It was conquest. Just because you keep repeating the same thing over and over again, it will not make it any less true. You just make yourself sound stupid.

Your might is right, barbarian ideals, would suggest Nazis stealing Jewish land in the Holocaust, and their belongings, and homes etc. was just conquest.

It was conquest and the Jews never got their stuff back. Fortunately my ancestors made the Nazis pay. And freed your people. Again. You're welcome. Remember when Iraq invaded Kuwait. Conquest. But the coalition pushed them back.

Explain how stealing a nation, stealing their homes, stealing their valuables, holding it's people ransom, killing their people is somehow not theft, nor a crime, but some Hasidim Jew stealing bubble gum is a crime, and a thief.

So your like Rderp, Billy and the rest , youre going to post nonsense over and over again...

Palestine was never ever a country.

Might makes right in war. Victors tell history. I may be but I am the winner and you are the loser.

You are the loser, you can't even tell that Israel stole Palestine, and make up some war mongering, prehistoric might is right excuse, which I'm sure you only care about when Jews win.

Once again nope, GB and the USA gave the Jews their land back , you can jump up and down and stomp in your Pollock bunny slippers all day long and nothing will change

Stealing someone's nation is actually the worst kind of theft, I don't know how some Hasidim stealing bubble gum in Kiryas Joel is somehow a worse crime, than Israel stealing Palestinian lands, oppressing, and mass murdering the Palestinians.

So your like Rderp, Billy and the rest , youre going to post nonsense over and over again...

Palestinians lived there, they were oppressed by Turks so they didn't have their own country, but ultimately they owned more land than Jews, and had a majority there, what right do Jews have to steal from Palestine?

Once again nope, GB and the USA gave the Jews their land back , you can jump up and down and stomp in your Pollock bunny slippers all day long and nothing will change

It's not the Jews lands to steal.

Informing people is a step in the right direction, unfortunately most Americans are far too dumb, and bullheaded to even grasp anything.

By your logic, why do you spend time here, then?

Yes. This is one possible definition. By this definition, there is no such thing as "Palestinian land" and therefore nothing to steal.

Arabs owned more land, and held a majority there, this is a undisputed fact.

So sorry it conflicts with your Jewish delusions.

Informing people is a step in the right direction, unfortunately most Americans are far too dumb, and bullheaded to even grasp anything.

Nations don't steal they conquer.

Like when Hitler conquered the Jews, and did what he wanted to them?

Jews were not a nation or a state. So that is a false equivalency. Like Hitler did to Poland and did what he wanted to them. That is the correct analogy.

Yes. This is one possible definition. By this definition, there is no such thing as "Palestinian land" and therefore nothing to steal.

To own land you would have to have a deed from the government, since Palestine was not a country, they were just squatters making shit up as they go.

Jews were not a nation or a state. So that is a false equivalency. Like Hitler did to Poland and did what he wanted to them. That is the correct analogy.

So, then by your logic, Hitler didn't kill Jews, he killed Polish citizens.

So, why do Jews keep kicking, and screaming about Hitler Nazi villains, while kicking, and screaming about Palestinian victims?

It doesn't make sense, it's massive hypocrisy.

NOT A COUNTRY

d7cc9d908e5cd8bd7ec83d8096ef2a8d.jpg

How the fuck did Hitler conquer the Jews???? Did they sign a piece of paper on the Bismarck or something?

So, then by your logic, Hitler didn't kill Jews, he killed Polish citizens.

So, why do Jews keep kicking, and screaming about Hitler Nazi villains, while kicking, and screaming about Palestinian victims?

It doesn't make sense, it's massive hypocrisy.

Because he tried to commit genocide against the Jews. Duh. And he was a villain because he lost. Stalin was a villain too but he won so he is a hero. See how it works? Good boy.

To own land you would have to have a deed from the government, since Palestine was not a country, they were just squatters making shit up as they go.

They owned more land, but then Jews stole it in the Nakba.

Besides, by your own logic.
Tell that to your Jewish friends who didn't pay taxes on the Polish lands they think they are owed compensations for land they lost to a Soviet dummy state.

How the fuck did Hitler conquer the Jews???? Did they sign a piece of paper on the Bismarck or something?

Then you're admitting Jews were just Polish citizens, and were conquered as a part of the Polish nation?

What right do they have to spit in their Polish hosts faces, speaking Yiddish a German dominated language, and refusing to assimilate to Poland.
or
Better yet, what right do they have to go steal from Palestinians if they were a part of greater Poland as citizens?

See, it's bullsh*t, and the f*cking Jews are the biggest bullsh*t I've ever seen in my life.

Palestinians lived there, they were oppressed by Turks so they didn't have their own country, but ultimately they owned more land than Jews, and had a majority there, what right do Jews have to steal from Palestine?

"Palestinians" did not live there. Palestine as a national concept did not exist at the time. Arabs, indistinguishable and non-self-identifying from other local Arabs, lived there.

Jews also lived there. Israel as a national concept DID exist at the time, almost 100 years earlier than the Arab national concept. (And arguably much, much longer).

Why, then is the territory "Palestinian land" and not "Jewish land"? Your definition is lacking a key component.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back