Did Jesus resurrect in Heaven or in Hell?

relationship with God,
No. I have never been mind fucked by a genocidal, but really really good, homophobic and misogynous god.

Thanks.

I give my sympathy to all the right wing loonies though for the fucking they have gotten.

Supernatural beliefs will really screw your mind. Right?

Regards
DL

I am fine with Father if it means heaven.

If it does, use my language in my O.P.

Ding and his ilk respect nothing, as is apparent by his trolling.

If Jesus went to the Father, he retired him for breaking heavenly law, and sent him to hell.

If Jesus is in heaven, why is he not here doing what was prophesized and he promised to do, rule us?

Only from hell could he not keep his word. Right?

Regards
DL
You asked where Jesus went. Jesus told you where he was going. I just answered the question you asked. No need to be a drama queen about it.

No. I have never been mind fucked by a genocidal, but really really good, homophobic and misogynous god.

Thanks.

I give my sympathy to all the right wing loonies though for the fucking they have gotten.

Supernatural beliefs will really screw your mind. Right?

Regards
DL
:rolleyes-41: Now you're tipping your hand, I knew I could bring it out of you.
I'll pray that someday you'll wake up in time, you are missing a lot.
By the way, a lot of my prayers have been answered.

Take it easy. ding is right. Christ's going to his Father is behind my question regarding what you mean by resurrect and awaken. That would help me, help you.
I would not likely disagree on definitions you would use.

Have at it.

If Jesus died, he had to awaken in whatever form you like, be it resurrect with skin, the usual, or pop out of his skin.

It maters not to those really interested in a discussion.

It is a troll tool.

Regards
DL

I am fine with Father if it means heaven.

If it does, use my language in my O.P.

Ding and his ilk respect nothing, as is apparent by his trolling.

If Jesus went to the Father, he retired him for breaking heavenly law, and sent him to hell.

If Jesus is in heaven, why is he not here doing what was prophesized and he promised to do, rule us?

Only from hell could he not keep his word. Right?

Regards
DL
Christ promised the Penitent on the cross that he would be with Him in heaven, not on just any day, but on that very same day. Also, before his crucifixion, Christ told his disciples that they couldn't immediately go where he was going. He told them that He must go to the Father. The Father is in heaven. We also know that Christ went to hades to gather the righteous dead and take them to heaven. On the third day, Christ rose from the dead in his rejuvenated body. Christ's body was restored and awakened. As for the rest, Christ is not missing in action. He is ruling the Body of Christ from heaven.

Heavenly laws broken?

Christ promised the Penitent on the cross that he would be with Him in heaven, not on just any day, but on that very same day. Also, before his crucifixion, Christ told his disciples that they couldn't immediately go where he was going. He told them that He must go to the Father. The Father is in heaven. We also know that Christ went to hades to gather the righteous dead and take them to heaven. On the third day, Christ rose from the dead in his rejuvenated body. Christ's body was restored and awakened. As for the rest, Christ is not missing in action. He is ruling the Body of Christ from heaven.

Heavenly laws broken?
Yes. Yahweh had his child needlessly murdered instead of stepping up himself.

On his saving the righteous dead, did Jesus not save everyone, given that it is the Fathers will that no soul be lost to Satan?

Did Jesus disappoint the Father by only saving some and not all as Yahweh says he wills?

Regards
DL

Yes. Yahweh had his child needlessly murdered instead of stepping up himself.

On his saving the righteous dead, did Jesus not save everyone, given that it is the Fathers will that no soul be lost to Satan?

Did Jesus disappoint the Father by only saving some and not all as Yahweh says he wills?

Regards
DL

You enjoy being an asshole?

Jesus was resurrected here on Earth. While his body lay in the tomb, he went as a spirit to the spirit world to teach those who had never heard the gospel before. After he was resurrected, and after the 40-day ministry, he ascended to heaven to take his seat at the right hand of the Father.

Ascension: a movement upward. "And it came to pass, while He blessed them, He was parted from them; and carried up into heaven." -- Luke 24:51

When Jesus was resurrected from the burial tomb........He stayed on earth, it was in THE SPIRIT that He preached to the spirits in Hades, physically, Jesus never went anywhere until His ascension into heaven. Read 1 Peter 3:18-20
In his gospel, Luke said that Jesus was carried up into heaven (Lk 24:51). Unless he contradicted himself with what he said in Acts 19-11 regarding his exaltation to the Father, this cannot be a literal carrying away. This carrying up, or the Greek anakathizō, can refer to those literally raised from the dead, but Christ’s literal resurrection occurred in the tomb, not while he was talking to his disciples in Bethany. This “carrying away” was his ascension, or his exaltation to the Father.

After his resurrection, he remained on the earth. “I am with you always,” he assured his friends before his ascension (Mt 28:20).

We are all sinners, that's why Christ died on the cross, it was for us.

we, refers to christians - good luck with that ... and for those that triumph while alive over evil - what about them.

“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani”

especially from their dying voice, who can know anything - much less where they'll be ending up.

we, refers to christians - good luck with that ... and for those that triumph while alive over evil - what about them.

“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani”

especially from their dying voice, who can know anything - much less where they'll be ending up.
That's obviously something you have to ponder, I don't need to. My Savior is my Lord.

Forum List

Back