Did Jesus resurrect in Heaven or in Hell?

Not HELL..........a place of fire and torment, HADES, a place where the dead await the final judgment. The Blood of Christ flows both forward and backward. Before the New Covenant of Grace......the New Testament of Christ, there was no foregivness of Sin except when one was directly pardoned by God Himself. Thus the animal sacrifices etc., to carry one's sin forward year to year until death. When Christ arrived He was committed to offering salvation to those already dead and in Hades as He was God...i.e, the Son of God, making Him God.......those worthy of salvation were hearing His words preached. The text Peter used expressly declares that only 8 were saved during the days of Noah, because God had been longsuffering with them and given them chance after chance to repent while Noah was constructing the ark.

Again.......Jesus did not physically go to Hades, the Holy Spirit of God conveyed His message to the dead. Again read 1 Peter 3:18-20. The dead are in PRISON for the sins they had committed and Jesus could grant Salvation as God.

Before Peter preached the 1st sermon and used the keys given him by Jesus to open the door to the kingdom of God.....Jesus, as God had forgiven the sins of many while on earth, the last being the thief on the cross. After His ascension into heaven one has to follow the teachings of Peter who had the keys to the kingdom of God, Peter explained in detail what it takes to find salvation under the terms of the New Testament Covenant (Acts 2) What Peter loosed on earth was loosed in heaven, what Peter bound on earth was bound in Heaven (Matt. 16)
The final judgement was when Yahweh accepted Jesus as the sacrifice he demanded.

Are you saying Yahweh welched on his deal?

Regards
DL

Those that believe and accept in God are saved.

IOWs, those who will ignore what Jesus taught will be saved.

Are you going to sin to be saved?

On Jesus dying for Christians. Try to think in a moral way.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians would teach their children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are promoting doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fiber as Yahweh. Tsk tsk.

Regards
DL

Do not let your hearts be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me. In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and take you to myself, so that where I am you also may be. Where am going you know the way.” Thomas said to him, “Master, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you know me, then you will also know my Father. From now on you do know him and have seen him.” Philip said to him, “Master, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.” Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you for so long a time and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on my own. The Father who dwells in me is doing his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else, believe because of the works themselves. Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these, because I am going to the Father. And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.

Both p[laces, as I indicated, are pointed to by the bible.

Read the O.P. for the first time.

Stop trolling and start thinking.

Regards
DL
He said he was going to the Father. That's where he went. That's where he's at. That was the question, right?

Do not let your hearts be troubled. You have faith in God; have faith also in me. In my Father’s house there are many dwelling places. If there were not, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and take you to myself, so that where I am you also may be. Where am going you know the way.” Thomas said to him, “Master, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you know me, then you will also know my Father. From now on you do know him and have seen him.” Philip said to him, “Master, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.” Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you for so long a time and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on my own. The Father who dwells in me is doing his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else, believe because of the works themselves. Amen, amen, I say to you, whoever believes in me will do the works that I do, and will do greater ones than these, because I am going to the Father. And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.

Yes, as I admitted, and you rubbing it in instead of helping, ----- shows just what religion has done to your manners.

Regards
DL
Actually, I didn't mean that in any kind of petty way. Rather, I simply don't know how to address your confusion sans more information about what's in your head. That's all.

What do you mean by resurrect and awaken?

Regards
DL
Take it easy. ding is right. Christ's going to his Father is behind my question regarding what you mean by resurrect and awaken. That would help me, help you.

The final judgement was when Yahweh accepted Jesus as the sacrifice he demanded.

Are you saying Yahweh welched on his deal?

Regards
DL
The final judgement is yet to come. Again........read, be enlightened. Read from Luke 16. Jesus is using a parable to explain about HADES, the realm of the dead.....for sinner and saint. It makes sense to say that Hades is separated into 2 different compartments, one for a place of torment the other in the bosom of Abraham. In the place of torment that is still not the eternal HELL of damnation that is called the lake that burns with fire such as described in Rev. 20:13-15, as HADES itself will be thrown into the consuming lake...........Death and Hades are to give up their dead..........this is the 2nd death, an eternal death of punishment for the devil and his demons.

In Luke 16 Jesus is telling the story of a rich man who had relatives still living so Jesus could not have been speaking of the final judgment...where the earth and the heavens (sky) will be consumed in fire (2 Peter 3:10). The rich man asked Lazarus to do things for him so that would indicate that one has an awareness while in hades. There are other passages that state that the dead are ALSEEP (1 Cor. 15:51)

Clearly just as in our court system..........one is judged, imprisoned awaiting final judgement, and finally sentenced as the final judgment. When one dies.......its clear one is sent to Hades and depending upon the judgment of the 1st death he's either imprisoned in paradise (the place where the righteous go awaiting final judgement in Hades), or one is imprisoned in a place of torment in Hades while awaiting the 2nd death final judgement.

After the final Judgement..........then and only then will Jesus the Christ return the throne back to the Father. (1 Cor. 15:20-28)

Last edited:

Regards
DL
I can't attest to know, precisely, what's in ding's mind, but I suspect that ding and I are on the same page respecting your questions. For me, the key to understanding all of the above hinges on Christ's going to his Father. I know I'm not trolling or mocking you, and I don't believe ding is either.

Cheers.

IOWs, those who will ignore what Jesus taught will be saved.

Are you going to sin to be saved?

On Jesus dying for Christians. Try to think in a moral way.

It takes quite an inflated ego to think a god would actually die for us, after condemning us unjustly in the first place.

Christians have swallowed a lie and don’t care how evil they make Jesus to keep their feel good get out of hell free card.

It is a lie, first and foremost, because, like it or not, having another innocent person suffer or die for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

To abdicate your personal responsibility for your actions or use a scapegoat is immoral.

Christians also have to ignore what Jesus, as a Jewish Rabbi, would have taught his people.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Psa 49;7 None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

There is no way that Christians would teach their children to use a scapegoat to escape their just punishments and here you are promoting doing just that.

Jesus is just a smidge less immoral than his demiurge genocidal father, and here you are trying to put him as low in moral fiber as Yahweh. Tsk tsk.

Regards
DL
Here's the thing, DL You asked a question and I answered your question. Now to keep this real simple between you and me,
I didn't post on this thread to try and change your mind, and there is nothing you can do or say to change my mind.
Enjoy your topic, son.

He said he was going to the Father. That's where he went. That's where he's at. That was the question, right?
The Father, Yahweh, broke the laws of heaven and is in hell.

Go play somewhere else, boy, men want to talk here.

You had your 1 chance and blew it. Ove a troll, always a troll, and you can't stop.

Regards
DL

Here's the thing, DL You asked a question and I answered your question. Now to keep this real simple between you and me,
I didn't post on this thread to try and change your mind, and there is nothing you can do or say to change my mind.
Enjoy your topic, son.
I was not particularly wanting to change your mind. In fact I cannot do that. Only you can.

I just wondered if you knew you had to sin to be saved, and I was fixated on your moral sense.

Apologies if I crossed your disclosure level.

Regards
DL

I can't attest to know, precisely, what's in ding's mind, but I suspect that ding and I are on the same page respecting your questions. For me, the key to understanding all of the above hinges on Christ's going to his Father. I know I'm not trolling or mocking you, and I don't believe ding is either.

Cheers.
I am fine with Father if it means heaven.

If it does, use my language in my O.P.

Ding and his ilk respect nothing, as is apparent by his trolling.

If Jesus went to the Father, he retired him for breaking heavenly law, and sent him to hell.

If Jesus is in heaven, why is he not here doing what was prophesized and he promised to do, rule us?

Only from hell could he not keep his word. Right?

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back