Did Jesus Exist?

I dont doubt the guy existed. I just figure the campfire stories were exaggerated over the years by the ignorant sand dwellers.

I took a two year scripture study class ,that included apologetics and hermeneutics. We learned Jesus is mentioned in also Hebrew text ,Muslim text and in Roman Government reports. The Romans comments on him was he was a small time leader of a radicle religious sect. So there is documentation of three independent groups of his life. Is he Gods only begotten Son , that who believes in him shall not perish ,but have everlasting life. Yes, I do believe this.

I just figure the campfire stories were exaggerated over the years by the ignorant sand dwellers
Or maybe it was a calculated move by a certain apostle (who in reality wasn't an apostle) to proceed with the new religion among the Romans who were similar with Greek religious tradition.

Brown Christian's had an faith on Jesus ...

And a less white Christian's faith on Jesus ...

And about Jesus existed people can't know ...

As USSR said about Americans ...

Last edited:
Lord decree and Lord wanted not mine faith on God and the profit.

Last edited:
I took a two year scripture study class ,that included apologetics and hermeneutics. We learned Jesus is mentioned in also Hebrew text ,Muslim text and in Roman Government reports. The Romans comments on him was he was a small time leader of a radicle religious sect. So there is documentation of three independent groups of his life. Is he Gods only begotten Son , that who believes in him shall not perish ,but have everlasting life. Yes, I do believe this.
Not really, to be historically correct the Jewish records are of many Christ figures which seem to be used along with mythology figures to create the icon's image. That is why the figure is given a new name and stories mash together 2 hometowns, 3-4 confused eras that don't equate to 1 historical figure nor is accurate to figures era, 2 blames for his death, 2 procedures of death, 2 ages he lived to, 2 professions, 2 descriptions of appearances, and disciples fighting over each one teaching/worshiping a different Christ.
Josephus accts these christ figures, but the mention of a singular historical Jesus is proven a later edition poorly placed out of sequence of Josephus' writings. Mention of Jesus magically appears in later editions at the Time of the great liar forger Eusephius in the time of Constantine's creation of the 1 world religion.

Forum List

Back