Did Jack Smith Buy A Footlong For $5.00???

This is some really important information here folks.

CNN was trying to show that Special Council Jack Smith wasn't intimidated by Trump because he bought a foot long Subway sandwich.

WOW!!!!

What a brave guy!!!!!

I want to have his children!!!

BTW, CNN lied. You can't buy a $5 footlong anymore.
You have to pay anywhere from $10-14 for a footlong depending on the bread and the meat you order.

You cannot buy a foot long Subway sandwich for under $5.

You can buy a 6 inch Subway sandwich for under $5.

So CNN lies.

He was so brave with his entourage that probably included security. And the cheap bastard did not get sandwiches for them!

CNN was trying to show that Special Council Jack Smith wasn't intimidated by Trump because he bought a foot long Subway sandwich.

WOW!!!!

What a brave guy!!!!!

You have to pay anywhere from $10-14 for a footlong depending on the bread and the meat you order.

So CNN lies.

lots of libs can easily get a foot long for nuddin

WOW!!!!

What a brave guy!!!!!

So CNN lies.

At long last you started a topic I can really sink my teeth into. So relevant, so informative and thought provoking.

I paid $1.99 in the Supermarket yesterday

Why do conservatives always pay so much more than everyone else?

Produce was always cheaper when I lived in Southern CA.

We pay $4.00 for Romaine lettuce hearts in Clarksville, TN.

It's still cheaper to live in TN than CA when you take into account all of the extra taxes, high energy costs, and high crime.

Produce was always cheaper when I lived in Southern CA.

We pay $4.00 for Romaine lettuce hearts in Clarksville, TN.

It's still cheaper to live in TN than CA when you take into account all of the extra taxes, high energy costs, and high crime.

You base the price of Lettuce on “ Romaine Lettuce Hearts”?

Maybe it's Russian Disinformation.

The point is you're an idiot for arguing about the price when the point of the thread is about how stupid and sycophantic the media is.

Yet you said that your source has updated message and it doesn't . So who try to manipulate a post by using data from another source just to prove your point. It was proven to be wrong so learn to live with it.

Yet you said that your source has updated message and it doesn't . So who try to manipulate a post by using data from another source just to prove your point. It was proven to be wrong so learn to live with it.
Spoken like a true Democrat.
Doesn't matter what the truth is.
You just have to win, cuz winning is all that matters.

And once again a Democrat is projecting their sins upon their enemies.

All I did was post another source that proved I was correct and you didn't like it.

So you lost again, loser.

F1BavzjakAExkeD.jpg

My listing shows $5.50 for a footlong Meatball Marinara. This is the base price with nothing added.....and no tax.

View attachment 806111

Yet you fail to understand what updated means

Spoken like a true Democrat.
Doesn't matter what the truth is.
You just have to win, cuz winning is all that matters.

And once again a Democrat is projecting their sins upon their enemies.

All I did was post another source that proved I was correct and you didn't like it.

So you lost again, loser.

View attachment 806702

Says the guy who started a tread because he does not believe the price of a foot long sandwich. The link I provided is valid as it shows the base price of a foot long sandwich at under 5.00. Then you try to manipulate the post by copying and pasting things to support your argument. Now a few days latter you finally figure out sales tax.

I guess you never heard of coupons

Subway MyWay® Rewards​

Enjoy the flexibility of using your $2 Rewards no matter what menu item you choose. You earned it! Check out FAQs for the nitty-gritty.

Last edited:
Says the guy who started a tread because he does not believe the price of a foot long sandwich. The link I provided is valid as it shows the base price of a foot long sandwich at under 5.00. Then you try to manipulate the post by copying and pasting things to support your argument. Now a few days latter you finally figure out sales tax.

I guess you never heard of coupons

Subway MyWay® Rewards​

Enjoy the flexibility of using your $2 Rewards no matter what menu item you choose. You earned it! Check out FAQs for the nitty-gritty.

Are you 12 years old?

Whether you got a discount by using a coupon or by smash & dash.....the price is still the same.
Go into any Subway and demand that they give you a footlong sandwich for under $5 and see what the reaction is.

As with any advertisement, the Subway site only shows the absolute base price, not adjusted for taxes or other fees that are included state by state. You can get a $5 dollar 6 inch Subway sandwich, but the only reason they can make a meatball sandwich for close to $5 is because of the lack of condiments. It's basically some sort of meat substance with some Marinara and cheese. No peppers. No lettuce. No onions. No olives. Nothing else on the sandwich. And the meatball sandwich is priced low because it's not very popular. They're probably selling it at cost.

Are you 12 years old?

Whether you got a discount by using a coupon or by smash & dash.....the price is still the same.
Go into any Subway and demand that they give you a footlong sandwich for under $5 and see what the reaction is.

As with any advertisement, the Subway site only shows the absolute base price, not adjusted for taxes or other fees that are included state by state. You can get a $5 dollar 6 inch Subway sandwich, but the only reason they can make a meatball sandwich for close to $5 is because of the lack of condiments. It's basically some sort of meat substance with some Marinara and cheese. No peppers. No lettuce. No onions. No olives. Nothing else on the sandwich. And the meatball sandwich is priced low because it's not very popular. They're probably selling it at cost.

Are you when you can't understand

If you have a coupon and they accept it, then you pay less.

Your fixated on the price but ignore how can an individual lower that price. Yet you mention taxes. which would raise that price.

Well you look at the sticker price for a car, it doesn't have the taxes included but they will be. But hey you might get a discount by being the owners son.

Forum List

Back