Incredible. I didn’t know that common sense needed a copyright.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.

Are we serious? Are we kidding? Are we sane?

Noticing that Dims get treated deferentially by our politicized Department of Justice is now offensive because some people have said previously claimed that blacks get treated less favorably than whites within the criminal Justice system?

:cuckoo:

Noticing that Dims get treated deferentially by our politicized Department of Justice is now offensive because some people have said previously claimed that blacks get treated less favorably than whites within the criminal Justice system?

The reason is that Dems just crime less

Such petty, no good politicians. The Democrats come up with these bullshit terms. When the terms can be seen to apply to exactly what the democrats are doing, then we are white supremacists for using the term.

This is why democrats have no place in the world.

It’s really hard to charge Democrats with anything when you have no evidence of crimes, no witnesses to the crimes, and you can’t even prove a crime has been committed.

Republicans are not only criminals, but they’re really sloppy and fairly open about lying cheating and stealing from people. Trump brags about committing crimes all of the time and then bitches that he shouldn’t be charged.

It’s really hard to charge Democrats with anything when you have no evidence of crimes, no witnesses to the crimes, and you can’t even prove a crime has been committed.

Republicans are not only criminals, but they’re really sloppy and fairly open about lying cheating and stealing from people. Trump brags about committing crimes all of the time and then bitches that he shouldn’t be charged.
Zzzz.

It’s easy not to charge Democrats when you don’t even choose to look at the evidence.

yet, in this case;
there are a least two witnesses
there are the tax returns,
the bank accounts
emails
texts
the witnesses supervisor
Other than that you are right

Black people did come up with "two-tier justice system", but I doubt that they copyrighted the phrase.
Without trademarking or copyright, there's no legal avenue to pursue. President Reagan should've copyrighted "Make America Great Again". But he didn't. He could've saved us from the Magadonians.

yet, in this case;
there are a least two witnesses
there are the tax returns,
the bank accounts
emails
texts
the witnesses supervisor
Other than that you are right

Except that what the two witnesses say, is completely contradicted by the testimony of the Trump appointed prosecutor and the DOJ.

The two IRS witnesses have nothing to back up their contention that they were blocked, stonewalled, or prevented from acting by the Biden administration.

Furthermore, virtually all of their major complaints about problems with DOJ date back to when Donald Trump was president and Bill Barr was the attorney general.

How could the Biden administration possibly and Garland have blocked the prosecution if they weren’t in office during the first 3 years of the investigation??

Emails and text messages from Hunter Biden and dated during the years his father was out of office, saying his Dad is into the room with him, aren’t evidence that Joe Biden was involved in anything.

I'm currently undergoing visits from my older Alzheimer wannabe neighbor knocking at my door for advice. Believe me it's no fun trying to get rid of them.

we are not talking about a hearing in this thread, with prosecutors and a jury with lawyers.

Fox news, I never ever watch fox news.

you should try not being a bigot that stereotypes the people you hate

Congressional hearings don’t have prosecutors or juries, but they occasionally have lawyers.

We are discussing the testimony of the IRS workers before Congressional Committees claiming DOJ interference on the Hunter Biden investigation.

As always, the congressional investigators are obsessed with Hunter Biden.

Congressional hearings don’t have prosecutors or juries, but they occasionally have lawyers.

We are discussing the testimony of the IRS workers before Congressional Committees claiming DOJ interference on the Hunter Biden investigation.

As always, the congressional investigators are obsessed with Hunter Biden.
and who is this prosecutor you said contradicts the evidence presented by the IRS experts, when was that testimony given?

Forum List

Back