Did Jack Smith Buy A Footlong For $5.00???

This is some really important information here folks.

CNN was trying to show that Special Council Jack Smith wasn't intimidated by Trump because he bought a foot long Subway sandwich.

WOW!!!!

What a brave guy!!!!!

I want to have his children!!!

BTW, CNN lied. You can't buy a $5 footlong anymore.
You have to pay anywhere from $10-14 for a footlong depending on the bread and the meat you order.

You cannot buy a foot long Subway sandwich for under $5.

You can buy a 6 inch Subway sandwich for under $5.

So CNN lies.

Outrageous! :rolleyes:

This is some really important information here folks.

CNN was trying to show that Special Council Jack Smith wasn't intimidated by Trump because he bought a foot long Subway sandwich.

WOW!!!!

What a brave guy!!!!!

I want to have his children!!!

BTW, CNN lied. You can't buy a $5 footlong anymore.
You have to pay anywhere from $10-14 for a footlong depending on the bread and the meat you order.

You cannot buy a foot long Subway sandwich for under $5.

You can buy a 6 inch Subway sandwich for under $5.

So CNN lies.

And CNN wonders why they have no audience left.

You must not live in a free state, in Virginia there's a better than even chance you would be shot in the side of the head by a armed customer.....Too bad, so sad. ;)
Omg dude. So, I'm like 17. Me and some friends have been hanging out at the beach all day with a cooler..

we get low on beer and I get elected to do the beer run.

So, the transpo is a freaking scooter that does 50 MPH, and I'm going to get 2 cases of beer.

Now, there's not all places open to selling 17 year olds beer, but I know an ol' boy in a country store that knows me..

and that's where I'm goin'.

So I get in line totin' 2 cases of beer, and umm, the older brother of some guys I know is in front of me.

So, when he steps up, the man behind the counter (who will remain anonymous)

Pulled out a pistol and stuck it to his forehead and said: "You dat mothafucka that robbed me last night, don't you fuckin'

move or I'll kill you right here, right now." Lemme tell ya, I think he meant it.

Somehow ol' boy held the gun on this dude, was calling the cops, and got me outta there all in the same damn motion.

I asked if he was gonna be alright as I was leaving, and he said: "Yeah man, I got this, you just GTFO here for now."

And lemme tell ya summin': I was glad to.

That was a helluva thing.

He rang up whoever was after me too, still holding the gun on the dude.

Probably ran the line out before the cops got there.

This is a true story.

Last edited:
No it does not. I clicked the link prior to posting before. Mine clearly states it in the title. Yours does not so stop lying.
Well clearly you can't read, so stop lying.

Here's the official site page, updated July 2023:

1689823863046.png

1689823976562.png

Last edited:
Well clearly you can't read, so stop lying.

Here's the official site page, updated July 2023:

View attachment 806193

View attachment 806196

Please place the link because obviously your just copying and pasting my source header and then copying and pasting the prices from your source .

So place the link but never mind I will place it for you.

The link your previously posted does not have that in the header. Anybody that goes sees your first link will notice that it is different.

This is what you posted first and now all of the sudden it has updated.

Might work with some but you really going to have to do better with me.

Last edited:
Please place the link because obviously your just copying and pasting my source header and then copying and pasting the prices from your source .

So place the link but never mind I will place it for you.

The link your previously posted does not have that in the header. Anybody that goes sees your first link will notice that it is different.

This is what you posted first and now all of the sudden it has updated.

Might work with some but you really going to have to do better with me.
Maybe it's Russian Disinformation.

The point is you're an idiot for arguing about the price when the point of the thread is about how stupid and sycophantic the media is.

Forum List

Back