No Matter the Outcome Today in Virginia

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Thumb drives or not a Republican candidate who made it clear he is a Trump fan has done very well in blue Virginia.

5FC9EB01-2BDC-4729-AF0A-677EADFAA777.jpeg
RealClearPolitics - Election 2021 - Virginia Governor - Youngkin vs. McAuliffe

I care less who wins. Corporate Dems of the Obama/Hillary wing of the party are no better than Trump supporters but I think we need to wait until after the election to make statements on this race.

Remember the recall election in California was supposed to be close also. It wasn't.

I care less who wins. Corporate Dems of the Obama/Hillary wing of the party are no better than Trump supporters but I think we need to wait until after the election to make statements on this race.

Remember the recall election in California was supposed to be close also. It wasn't.

You'll be devastated if your Reich loses.

I think free and fair elections are a thing of the past in America.

But we'll see.

I won't make excuses.

Youngkin needs to win. Anything less is simply failure and a nod to criminal dims that the shit they believe is ok by Virginians.

Parents will be locked out of their childrens educations and the indoctrination of their youth will be kicked into overdrive.

Every school board member was put there by the people.

I won't make excuses.

Youngkin needs to win. Anything less is simply failure and a nod to criminal dims that the shit they believe is ok by Virginians.

Parents will be locked out of their childrens educations and the indoctrination of their youth will be kicked into overdrive.

To "win," Youngkin needs to defeat the Reich by over 10%, to overcome the fraud factor. The Reich understands the implications of a loss here. Marc Elias has dozens of cars with BIG trunks full of McAuliffe ballots waiting in the wings.

Coming off the heels of a Democrat sweep and anti Trump rhetoric, a previous Democrat Governor running again in VA should have been a walk in the park…. It’s not. Pelosi and Schumer are in for a fight next year and risk losing the Hill.

The American Electorate never lets either party get too comfortable and that’s a good thing.

Coming off the heels of a Democrat sweep and anti Trump rhetoric, a previous Democrat Governor running again in VA should have been a walk in the park…. It’s not. Pelosi and Schumer are in for a fight next year and risk losing the Hill.

The American Electorate never lets either party get too comfortable and that’s a good thing.

The issue is democrat "democracy," 1 democrat, 15 votes...

To "win," Youngkin needs to defeat the Reich by over 10%, to overcome the fraud factor. The Reich understands the implications of a loss here. Marc Elias has dozens of cars with BIG trunks full of McAuliffe ballots waiting in the wings.
If that's true, then its past time for the other side to find a way to overcome it. fight fire with fire. do what you have to do.

I won't make excuses. If Youngkin loses to fraud then he should have fought more dirty.

No matter the outcome today in Virginia, my life will not change one iota. The duopoly will win and the state will lose, but I do not live there so I do not really give a shit about them

But it will be fun to watch both sides spinning the outcome to their advantage no matter what it is

Forum List

Back