Did I just commit a hate crime?

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every black from the face of the earth -- if you're an octamaroon or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the black man who just broke into my house is now holding a knife to my wife's throat, threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry,,etc. Rather than comply, I shoot him in the forehead, scattering his brains all over the wall.

If so, how?

If anyone is threatening your wife you kill him. Not a hate crime or a crime at all for that matter.
If someones wife were to give a random Black guy a BJ, thats not threatening the wife. Its a hate crime to kill that person because he is Black and the wife wanted to give the BJ.

That's not the scenario here is it?

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every black from the face of the earth -- if you're an octamaroon or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the black man who just broke into my house is now holding a knife to my wife's throat, threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry,,etc. Rather than comply, I shoot him in the forehead, scattering his brains all over the wall.

If so, how?

If anyone is threatening your wife you kill him. Not a hate crime or a crime at all for that matter.
If someones wife were to give a random Black guy a BJ, thats not threatening the wife. Its a hate crime to kill that person because he is Black and the wife wanted to give the BJ.
Do you think if she swallows, he would shoot her too?

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?
I think the notion of a hate crime is ridiculous. Either you're guilty of a crime or not. What does your feelings toward the victim matter? In This case, there's no crime, hate or otherwise. You acted to protect your wife and property from an armed intruder.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?

Yeah it is. The "knife" is just part of the denial.

I wonder if the moron has a point or if he is just going to ask stupid follow up questions thinking it somehow proves a point other than he is a pussy blaming every one else for his problems.
Why does it bother you to have to admit that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime?
Where did it bother me, moron. Please quote and be specific.
Oh, I see. Given your petulant behavior, it seemed you were pretty upset at the answer you were forced to give.
Just so we're clear:
It does NOT bother you that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime...?
Correct?
Your scenario isn't that. It's home invasion, robbery and threatening someone's life with a deadly weapon causing the victim(s) to act in self defense. Can't you even keep track of your own bullshit? It's your thread.
Hmm.
In my scenario, a white person who hates blacks, kills a black person, and does not commit a hate crime in doing so.
Nuts, in her response, admits to this, and then takes exception to my question as to if it bothered her to make that admission.
I then ask her, for clarity if I am correct in stating that It does NOT bother you that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime

So, yes, it is exactly that.

Still waiting for Nuts to reply -- I'd hate to mischaracterize her position.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?

Delusional.

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?

Do you think if she swallows, he would shoot her too?
Yeah. He will claim the Black guy took it from him and shot the wife then gave it back.

Why does it bother you to have to admit that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime?
Oh, I see. Given your petulant behavior, it seemed you were pretty upset at the answer you were forced to give.
Just so we're clear:
It does NOT bother you that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime...?
Correct?
You see vitriol because.....
Petulance. I see petulance form you because you exhibit it in spades.
Now, again, just so we're clear on your position::
Correct?
See post #52 and get on with your point.
Still waiting for you to clear up your position.
Does it or does it not bother you that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime...?

I wonder if the moron has a point or if he is just going to ask stupid follow up questions thinking it somehow proves a point other than he is a pussy blaming every one else for his problems.
Just so we're clear:
Correct?
Your scenario isn't that. It's home invasion, robbery and threatening someone's life with a deadly weapon causing the victim(s) to act in self defense. Can't you even keep track of your own bullshit? It's your thread.
Hmm.
In my scenario, a white person who hates blacks, kills a black person, and does not commit a hate crime in doing so.
Nuts, in her response, admits to this, and then takes exception to my question as to if it bothered her to make that admission.
I then ask her, for clarity if I am correct in stating that It does NOT bother you that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime

why the need for the scenario to be racial?

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.

Scenario:

If so, how?

Delusional.
Exactly. It is delusional but this is how racist white guys cope with cheating wives. They swear the Black guy was doing a crime instead of doing their wife.

Delusional.
Exactly. It is delusional but this is how racist white guys cope with cheating wives. They swear the Black guy was doing a crime instead of doing their wife.

Tell me in your delusions can a black guy not have sex with another man's wife or is he a slave to his baser desires?

Just so we're clear:
Correct?
Hmm.

I already stated my answer. It is in black and white and you are more than welcome to quote it or you are more than welcome to search USMB for any similar answer I have given in the past. You have already assigned arguments that I have not made - as you have done in the past. Just get on with your point...or am I giving you too much credit and you truly are a moron. Again....see post #52 and get on with your point. Your sophmoric nonsense has officially bored me, moron

Delusional.

Tell me in your delusions can a black guy not have sex with another man's wife or is he a slave to his baser desires?
Why are you asking about delusions?

Delusional.

Because your posts have nothing to do with the OP and are a product of your persecution complex

Just so we're clear:
Correct?
You see vitriol because.....
Petulance. I see petulance form you because you exhibit it in spades.
Now, again, just so we're clear on your position::
Correct?
See post #52 and get on with your point.
Still waiting for you to clear up your position.
Does it or does it not bother you that a white person can indeed hate black people, kill one, and in doing so, not commit a hate crime...?
You will be waiting all day...I was very clear in my position. See post #52 and move along...I will no longer respond to your idiocy otherwise.

Delusional.

Because your posts have nothing to do with the OP and are a product of your persecution complex
I spoke to the OP. I cant help that he has made up this story of " a knife to the throat". "Knife" is just a racist white guys way of rationalizing seeing his wife giving a Black guy a BJ. We know this because he used knife instead of a gun.

Forum List

Back