Did I just commit a hate crime?

I see my chew-toys are expanding their butt-hurt into flirting with each other. :badgrin: I've bitch-slapped Asslips so many times I do believe his aura is now total fem. This "closed-caption" freak has a bone to pick every day here....you'd think he gets enough bone at night but I reckon not. It's obvious none of the fairy Rats here get what BullKurtzUSMC was all about so there's no point in continuing to play with them. I took the USMC off the name to end the confusion and that's enough. :cool-45:
"End the confusion" = got caught lying like a POS.
Lying cave monkey BullShitkurtz busted. Fake ass marine. :laugh:

Last edited:
I see my chew-toys are expanding their butt-hurt into flirting with each other. :badgrin: I've bitch-slapped Asslips so many times I do believe his aura is now total fem. This "closed-caption" freak has a bone to pick every day here....you'd think he gets enough bone at night but I reckon not. It's obvious none of the fairy Rats here get what BullKurtzUSMC was all about so there's no point in continuing to play with them. I took the USMC off the name to end the confusion and that's enough. :cool-45:

Ok ok ok...but tell us more about how you never claimed to be a Marine tho. That was funny how you got owned so hard

"End the confusion" = got caught lying like a POS.
Lying cave monkey BullShitkurtz busted. Fake ass marine. :laugh:

Aw, my little red-headed wigger missing the attention he's losing.....:itsok:
How does it feel to get exposed so thoroughly as a fake marine you had to claim you never were a marine then you got busted lying about that too? Youre just a POS cave chimp with an infestation of fleas boy.
laugh.gif

Ok ok ok...but tell us more about how you never claimed to be a Marine tho. That was funny how you got owned so hard

One last note for you, pussy.....When we moved from An Khe up to LZ Evans in I corp, we replaced USMC at that location. There is a long history of friendship and respect between AC/AM and USMC. The BullKurtz character is true to that and unaffected by your bitchy little opinion on the matter. You're no Vet, don't know Vets, probably hate us Vets....you're nothing more than a mosquito to me.

One last note for you, pussy.....When we moved from An Khe up to LZ Evans in I corp, we replaced USMC at that location. There is a long history of friendship and respect between AC/AM and USMC. The BullKurtz character is true to that and unaffected by your bitchy little opinion on the matter. You're no Vet, don't know Vets, probably hate us Vets....you're nothing more than a mosquito to me.
Hey pussy fake marine. Tell us again how you were a marine but then you werent.
laugh.gif

How does it feel to get exposed so thoroughly as a fake marine you had to claim you never were a marine then you got busted lying about that too? Youre just a POS cave chimp with an infestation of fleas boy.
laugh.gif

The board should note I offered this nagging little cracker the chance to meet me in Phoenix at a time of his choosing. We agreed on a time and place. He not only didn't show, but claimed he'd "reonned the area" and decided to leave. Of course he never left his orange crate in whatever roach infested hovel he hides out in.

laugh.gif

The board should note I offered this nagging little cracker the chance to meet me in Phoenix at a time of his choosing. We agreed on a time and place. He not only didn't show, but claimed he'd "reonned the area" and decided to leave. Of course he never left his orange crate in whatever roach infested hovel he hides out in.
More lies from the tick infested cave monkey fake marine. You do realize your lies lack any credibility dont you? You have completely revealed your character as a lying POS. Fake marines like you cant help but lie though.
laugh.gif

For sake of argument:
I am a white male.
I am a self-described ultra-racist, one who is publicly and proudly known for wanting to eradicate every black from the face of the earth -- if you're an octamaroon or better, you're gone.

Scenario:
I return home from work one day and find the black man who just broke into my house is now holding a knife to my wife's throat, threatening to kill her unless I give him all our money, jewelry,,etc. Rather than comply, I shoot him in the forehead, scattering his brains all over the wall.

Did I just commit a hate crime?
If so, how?
Like I've said before, gun people fantasize about getting to use their guns.
Because you said it before does not make it any less meaningless than saying it now.

I too dont care about my opinion...I'm referring to the fact that you denied you claimed to be a Marine and then someone screen shotted you doing just that over and over and over.

Now you think words like "close relationship" matters. It doesnt, you were lying about who you are and were.

So anything else out of that kunt face is a lie

Forum List

Back