Did Hillarys Unsecured Email Server Get ProAmerican Spies Killed?

Who says we should not do deals with the devils?

We send people all the time after we break agreements with them or make a trade for one of our bad guys we want to hurt for one of their bad guys they want to hurt.

I know of one time we sent a guy through the DMZ to NK for a guy the SKs wanted really badly to kill.

There are many kinds of "spies", and one of the key types is the "case agent" who slips into countries and recruits foreign people to spy on their government. They are hard to come by and they put their own lives and carreers at risk to benefit their own nation as well as the USA.

So when Libtard ass holes get these people killed with their leaks and bungling classified information, people who support the USA by sending us information to verify what their host nation is doing very often pay the price for libtard idiots fucking up time after time.

This spy we recruited in Iran got caught and executed as a spy and the mystery is 'How did the Iranians find out about him?' Turns out, emails on Hillary's unsecure email server had emails with enough details on it to allow the Iranians to catch this man, a major fuck up.

Cotton: Clinton discussed executed Iranian scientist on email

Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.

"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation." Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran's nuclear program.
Emails and Benghazi are all you got. It's sad

Nope.. Now we got a dead Iranian nuclear scientist that HELPED us understand the Iranian nuclear program... Signed his death warrant -- Obama did. The list changes everyday. Please keep up..
Maybe the fucknut double agent shouldn't have gone back to Iran, you retard.

He was SENT back.. Even if the Iranians promised him not to maim and kill his family if he did return -- we should not HELP them be Inglorious Bastards. We shouldn't be trading LIVES -- when we say we are "trading hostages".
No, he wasn't *sent* back, you crazy person.

"However US officials at the time said Amiri had defected of his own accord and provided "useful information".

Timeline of a disappearance
  • May or June 2009 - Shahram Amiri disappears after going on pilgrimage to Mecca, Saudi Arabia.
  • June 2010: emergence of videos apparently recorded in the US where a man alleged to be Amiri says he has been kidnapped and put under pressure to co-operate with the CIA
  • 13 July 2010: Amiri reappears in Washington DC at the Iranian interests section of Pakistan's embassy, seeking to return to Iran.
  • 15 July 2010: Amiri resurfaces in Iran where he is welcomed by officials and family members.
  • May 2011: Amiri is arrested and reportedly tried for treason.
  • August 2016: Amiri's family announces he has been executed, apparently by hanging.
He initially returned to Tehran to a hero's welcome, but was later arrested and tried for treason.

Iran has long been suspected of seeking to develop nuclear weapons - an allegation it denies, saying it is pursuing civilian nuclear energy."

Iranian nuclear scientist Shahram Amiri executed for treason - BBC News

comey said there was no indication that her server was hacked, so...is what Wikileaks has as her emails, from the emails that were released already on FOIA requests or are these wikileaks emails from them hacking her and Comey was wrong?

And where does it say these emails are from wikileaks? Because these emails discussing the Scientist were in articles written a year ago?

Ahh, here is a link from jroc I believe earlier in this thread that states these were State Dept emails RELEASED on FOIA requests to the AP and Judicial Watch....

Clinton emails may shed light on Iranian scientist - CNNPolitics.com

It appears those emails discussing the Scientist WERE NOT CLASSIFIED emails and the State department released them.

Nope.. Different content that what Vigi posted and attributed to WikiLeaks. WikiLeaks ain't gonna GIVE a source and the press will have to sort it all out,. But they won't.. They are lazy and incompetent.
Do you mean this post by Vigil?

What does that have to do with Hillary's email server and wikileaks hacking her and getting the scientist killed???
The point is that Hillary's unsecured email server could have been the vector by which the Iranians found out who was giving them information on their nuclear research.
not really, the emails are from after the time this scientist had already succumbed to the Iranians black mail and asked to go home....So his wife and kid would not be killed.

So the Iranians knew already that he was a spy.

And her server was a Secure Server, it was just an UNCLASSIFIED s server, just like all of her aides using the State.gov email system, which was ALSO an UNCLASSIFIED system.

Please stop with you analysis of what kind of communications gear comprises a system SECURE for transmitting Classified info... It's just that you are SOOO wrong and have been repeatedly corrected and YET -- you persist. State doesn't HAVE just one level of Comm. There are probably a couple UNclassified networks and maybe up to 6 or 8 classified networks that MAY have NOTHING TO DO with the Internet.

ANY organization can make their OWN SECURE internet. One that is TESTED to the specs of NSA and has ZERO exposure to the public.. Please stop claiming that the Gargoyle's server was "secured" for transmitting classified information.. It hurts my head to just hear it...
Do you think I don't know such for some reason? I KNOW the govt has a separate system for highly Classified documents and this system does not have email over the internet....it is solely used as an inhouse system. Did you know that?

It is NOT a system that the State Dept uses for it's employees to use to do their daily jobs. The State.gov system, which was designed long before Hillary, was their UNCLASSIFIED email system for all of the State Dept to get their jobs done.

So any emails Hillary received from her Aides did not come from the CLASSIFIED govt system to Hillary, they came to her from the govt's UNCLASSIFIED email system. Her aides should not have been discussing highly classified information on the State.gov email system, and should not have forwarded those emails of theirs to Hillary.

BOTH discussing it on the State.gov email and sending the emails to Hillary's server, were EQUALLY wrong of her Aides...even though her AIDES were using their government email system, State.gov, it was NOT secure for Classified information to be emailed to each other....top level classified information should never be sent via the internet/email.

Was it criminal, NO...it was not espionage, her employees meant no harm to the USA...were not stealing secrets to give to the enemy for the enemy's benefit, did not get paid to spy for a foreign Nation yahdadadadahda...

the right wing has made a mountain out of a mole hill....ALL for political posturing.

Do you think I don't know such for some reason? I KNOW the govt has a separate system for highly Classified documents and this system does not have email over the internet....it is solely used as an inhouse system. Did you know that?

It is NOT a system that the State Dept uses for it's employees to use to do their daily jobs. The State.gov system, which was designed long before Hillary, was their UNCLASSIFIED email system for all of the State Dept to get their jobs done.

So any emails Hillary received from her Aides did not come from the CLASSIFIED govt system to Hillary, they came to her from the govt's UNCLASSIFIED email system. Her aides should not have been discussing highly classified information on the State.gov email system, and should not have forwarded those emails of theirs to Hillary.

The ideal system, as of the last I have read up on it, the government agency for whomever, call it Feral Federalis for the moment, FF should have two systems at minimum and any other system should fall into one of the two types of system. The first is an open public side that can access the internet, normal emails, etc. This system should only be accessible in nonClassified areas that have no hard copies of classified documents and objects. Then there should be a secured intranet that handles classified systems and on which the government FF workers should do their emails regarding anything classified or about classified subject.

These two systems should have separate machines that never cross over from one to the other, and the classified machine should have high levels of scanning mandatory, software installed by classified admins, etc. There should be no physical way to carry data over from the unclassified machine to the classified machine. Any area that has a classified machine, and thus access to the classified intranet, should not allow iphones, cameras or any other kind of recording device such as a Blackberry.

What Hillary did with her classified emails should have required her to ILLEGALLY order an aid to make a transcription of the classified material onto the unclassified system. That would have gotten me fired, but then again I am not a Clinton and dont have immunity from Reality.

But perhaps not, if the State Department is as slack with their classified communications as I have heard that they in fact are. Without going into details, the State Department does have a reputation for making much ado about nothing then sending a Demarche for farts sake, wasting everyone's fucking time.

The ideal system, as of the last I have read up on it, the government agency for whomever, call it Feral Federalis for the moment, FF should have two systems at minimum and any other system should fall into one of the two types of system. The first is an open public side that can access the internet, normal emails, etc. This system should only be accessible in nonClassified areas that have no hard copies of classified documents and objects. Then there should be a secured intranet that handles classified systems and on which the government FF workers should do their emails regarding anything classified or about classified subject.

These two systems should have separate machines that never cross over from one to the other, and the classified machine should have high levels of scanning mandatory, software installed by classified admins, etc. There should be no physical way to carry data over from the unclassified machine to the classified machine. Any area that has a classified machine, and thus access to the classified intranet, should not allow iphones, cameras or any other kind of recording device such as a Blackberry.

What Hillary did with her classified emails should have required her to ILLEGALLY order an aid to make a transcription of the classified material onto the unclassified system. That would have gotten me fired, but then again I am not a Clinton and dont have immunity from Reality.

But perhaps not, if the State Department is as slack with their classified communications as I have heard that they in fact are. Without going into details, the State Department does have a reputation for making much ado about nothing then sending a Demarche for farts sake, wasting everyone's fucking time.
I believe, that is the system they have now...and it simply is not working because all of Hillary's Diplomats, Aides and herself are always out of the office and do their work outside the State Department and in many foreign countries.

Is there anyway, to make Blackberries or whatever, secure to the level of Classified, so these people can do their other work while on the road or in foreign countries?

Also, what about a system to cover all of the classified stuff that is lower level classified? Right now, the State Department,employees, keep lower level classified information that goes on in their daily duties, are on the State.gov UNCLASSIFIED system, and when they get an FOIA request, they have a team that goes through the emails and documents archived and to be released and "Classify" them after the fact, but before their release, so stuff is redacted or not released at all on these FOIA Requests that was supposed to be classified.

Basically, they don't seem to take enough care with the stuff that is classified sensitive, by allowing these less important but still classified things on to their State.gov unclassified system?

Oh, and on the 7 email chains that were high level classified, they were NOT top Secret DOCUMENTS or any kind of strategical map of critical top secret information which came from their top secret in house government system.

They were emails between the State Dept higher up aides and assistants discussing information that the intelligence department says was top secret classified, but the State Department argues was NOT top secret classified information....there was a battle that went on nearly a year, between the State department and the Intelligence Community over whether this info should have been classified top secret at all because the State Dept Aides and Hillary got this information being discussed from an outside source who got the information from what was available in the Public Arena....they felt that if Syd Blumenthal could come up with this information and pass it on to them, then anybody could gather this same information, so why label it "top Secret"? this was the case with a few of those email chains later called top secret info....

One of these email chains among her aides took place 2 years, back and forth with each other, before they even forwarded them to her...they did this on the State.gov unclassified email system....NONE of them at this higher level, believed this information they were discussing was top secret classified??? Makes no sense????

I believe, that is the system they have now...and it simply is not working because all of Hillary's Diplomats, Aides and herself are always out of the office and do their work outside the State Department and in many foreign countries.

Is there anyway, to make Blackberries or whatever, secure to the level of Classified, so these people can do their other work while on the road or in foreign countries?

Also, what about a system to cover all of the classified stuff that is lower level classified? Right now, the State Department,employees, keep lower level classified information that goes on in their daily duties, are on the State.gov UNCLASSIFIED system, and when they get an FOIA request, they have a team that goes through the emails and documents archived and to be released and "Classify" them after the fact, but before their release, so stuff is redacted or not released at all on these FOIA Requests that was supposed to be classified.

Basically, they don't seem to take enough care with the stuff that is classified sensitive, by allowing these less important but still classified things on to their State.gov unclassified system?

Oh, and on the 7 email chains that were high level classified, they were NOT top Secret DOCUMENTS or any kind of strategical map of critical top secret information which came from their top secret in house government system.

They were emails between the State Dept higher up aides and assistants discussing information that the intelligence department says was top secret classified, but the State Department argues was NOT top secret classified information....there was a battle that went on nearly a year, between the State department and the Intelligence Community over whether this info should have been classified top secret at all because the State Dept Aides and Hillary got this information being discussed from an outside source who got the information from what was available in the Public Arena....they felt that if Syd Blumenthal could come up with this information and pass it on to them, then anybody could gather this same information, so why label it "top Secret"? this was the case with a few of those email chains later called top secret info....

One of these email chains among her aides took place 2 years, back and forth with each other, before they even forwarded them to her...they did this on the State.gov unclassified email system....NONE of them at this higher level, believed this information they were discussing was top secret classified??? Makes no sense????
Thank you for this this great response - which illuminates how cons don't understand

how shit works ..in the real world.

Whether Blackberries can be made classified worthy TODAY, I dont know. But when I was working three years ago and prior, no they could not be effectively made secure as the encryption routines, scanning routines and file indexing routines would produce an expensive Blackberry rock, with not much usefulness to it. I had a pair of blazing fast machines, and my public machine remained fast, while my classified machine become like a Microsoft product.

InternetExplorerSlower_zpsypw4u7kf.jpg

Where I was at over ten years, 2004 to 2014 when I herniated my back, all phones and black berries had to be secured in a lock box or left in the car.

No one tried to make them secure, you had to have at least a lap top to even bother.

Of course she got this man killed. And how many more.

Valerie Plame in 10, 9, 8, 7....

Your desperation is duly noted.

washingtonpost.com > Opinions
PH2007090901906.gif

Archive | Biography | RSS Feed | Opinions Home
Armitage's Leak

By Robert D. Novak
Thursday, September 14, 2006

When Richard Armitage finally acknowledged last week that he was my source three years ago in revealing Valerie Plame Wilson as a CIA employee, the former deputy secretary of state's interviews obscured what he really did. I want to set the record straight based on firsthand knowledge.

In your silly pea brain, perhaps.
You can get ticked and insult me all you want but it doesn't excuse her careless behavior that got a man killed. I'm sure he is not the only one either... some are claiming her email may have been hacked in Benghazi and that is why the terrorist knew where Ambassador Stevens was hiding. PEA BRAIN!
What makes you think her e-mail got the Iranian killed?
WHO was to blame for her e-mails being published for the whole world to see?
If it had been a hack, he would have been executed years ago, while she was still using the server, yes?

Hillary Clinton is to blame for any of her emails being hacked and read by enemies of our country. She did so by intentionally having a private, unsecured server installed without the knowledge or approval of her own State Department nor Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

Once AGAIN, the blood is on her hands. The private server was needed by the Clinton's to hide their dealings with the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Foundation.

There are many kinds of "spies", and one of the key types is the "case agent" who slips into countries and recruits foreign people to spy on their government. They are hard to come by and they put their own lives and carreers at risk to benefit their own nation as well as the USA.

So when Libtard ass holes get these people killed with their leaks and bungling classified information, people who support the USA by sending us information to verify what their host nation is doing very often pay the price for libtard idiots fucking up time after time.

This spy we recruited in Iran got caught and executed as a spy and the mystery is 'How did the Iranians find out about him?' Turns out, emails on Hillary's unsecure email server had emails with enough details on it to allow the Iranians to catch this man, a major fuck up.

Hillary Clinton recklessly discussed, in emails hosted on her private server, an Iranian nuclear scientist who was executed by Iran for treason, Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., said Sunday.

"I'm not going to comment on what he may or may not have done for the United States government, but in the emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server, there were conversations among her senior advisors about this gentleman," he said on "Face the Nation." Cotton was speaking about Shahram Amiri, who gave information to the U.S. about Iran's nuclear program.

And yet another one of Trump's conspiracy theories.....that's all he's got. Trying really hard to make up all the support he's lost in the last few days.....:badgrin:

Your OP has been debunked....time to catch up to "real" news.

Clinton’s email server did not lead to an Iranian scientist’s death

You can get ticked and insult me all you want but it doesn't excuse her careless behavior that got a man killed. I'm sure he is not the only one either... some are claiming her email may have been hacked in Benghazi and that is why the terrorist knew where Ambassador Stevens was hiding. PEA BRAIN!
If it had been a hack, he would have been executed years ago, while she was still using the server, yes?

Hillary Clinton is to blame for any of her emails being hacked and read by enemies of our country. She did so by intentionally having a private, unsecured server installed without the knowledge or approval of her own State Department nor Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

Once AGAIN, the blood is on her hands. The private server was needed by the Clinton's to hide their dealings with the Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Foundation.

Time for you to get updated.

she may have screwed up and got this man executed....really? there are people who will vote for this idiot?

Mr. Ram, this has been posted before and this is the content Mr. Cotton is referring to:

""We have a diplomatic, 'psychological' issue, not a legal one. Our friend has to be given a way out," the email by Richard Morningstar, a former State Department special envoy for Eurasian energy, read, according to the Associated Press. "Our person won't be able to do anything anyway. If he has to leave so be it."

Unless Mr. Amiri changed his name to "Our friend" I don't know how anyone can prove that this missive was about him specifically.
Nice try...they knew who he was by that time not what he did....Clinton wrecklessly clued them in

That doesn't appear to be in Mr. Cotton's comments. (Not that Mr. Cotton doesn't have a motive here.) Would you care to verify?

MOST amusing you questioning someone's credibility given your choice of a well-known liar for your avatar. Vividly demonstrating the hypocrisy of Progressives! Here's another one you may use.

warren-tonto.jpg

she may have screwed up and got this man executed....really? there are people who will vote for this idiot?

Mr. Ram, this has been posted before and this is the content Mr. Cotton is referring to:

""We have a diplomatic, 'psychological' issue, not a legal one. Our friend has to be given a way out," the email by Richard Morningstar, a former State Department special envoy for Eurasian energy, read, according to the Associated Press. "Our person won't be able to do anything anyway. If he has to leave so be it."

Unless Mr. Amiri changed his name to "Our friend" I don't know how anyone can prove that this missive was about him specifically.
Nice try...they knew who he was by that time not what he did....Clinton wrecklessly clued them in

That doesn't appear to be in Mr. Cotton's comments. (Not that Mr. Cotton doesn't have a motive here.) Would you care to verify?

MOST amusing you questioning someone's credibility given your choice of a well-known liar for your avatar. Vividly demonstrating the hypocrisy of Progressives! Here's another one you may use.

warren-tonto.jpg

And you have proof that Warren is lying? Post it.....I'll wait.

Nope.. Different content that what Vigi posted and attributed to WikiLeaks. WikiLeaks ain't gonna GIVE a source and the press will have to sort it all out,. But they won't.. They are lazy and incompetent.
Do you mean this post by Vigil?

What does that have to do with Hillary's email server and wikileaks hacking her and getting the scientist killed???
The point is that Hillary's unsecured email server could have been the vector by which the Iranians found out who was giving them information on their nuclear research.
not really, the emails are from after the time this scientist had already succumbed to the Iranians black mail and asked to go home....So his wife and kid would not be killed.

So the Iranians knew already that he was a spy.

And her server was a Secure Server, it was just an UNCLASSIFIED s server, just like all of her aides using the State.gov email system, which was ALSO an UNCLASSIFIED system.

Please stop with you analysis of what kind of communications gear comprises a system SECURE for transmitting Classified info... It's just that you are SOOO wrong and have been repeatedly corrected and YET -- you persist. Statdoesn't HAVE just one level of Comm. There are probably a couple UNclassified networks and maybe up to 6 or 8 classified networks that MAY have NOTHING TO DO with the Internet.

ANY organization can make their OWN SECURE internet. One that is TESTED to the specs of NSA and has ZERO exposure to the public.. Please stop claiming that the Gargoyle's server was "secured" for transmitting classified information.. It hurts my head to just hear it...

BOTH discussing it on the State.gov email and sending the emails to Hillary's server, were EQUALLY wrong of her Aides...even though her AIDES were using their government email system, State.gov, it was NOT secure for Classified information to be emailed to each other....top level classified information should never be sent via the internet/email.

Was it criminal, NO...it was not espionage, her employees meant no harm to the USA...were not stealing secrets to give to the enemy for the enemy's benefit, did not get paid to spy for a foreign Nation yahdadadadahda...

the right wing has made a mountain out of a mole hill....ALL for political posturing.

Duct%20Tape_zpsb3cli3ah.jpg

warren-tonto.jpg

And you have proof that Warren is lying? Post it.....I'll wait.

Well known, EVEN TO YOU, is that ever since she thought it would benefit her financially, she would claim to be native American.

Along with that she wrote a paper claiming some outrageous number of bankruptcies were caused by medical expenses. Reading the methodology showed how she had lied about that too, but, as is true for all Progressives, the end justifies the means.

Time for you to face reality.

You posted Josh Rogin's OPINION. It's not mine.

Time for you to face reality.

You posted Josh Rogin's OPINION. It's not mine.

No, it's time for you to face reality. Josh Rogin is a Washington Post reporter....they are credible, you are a nobody.

warren-tonto.jpg

:badgrin: Guess you had no proof? No big surprise.

Forum List

Back