Did he or didn't he

Kilroy2

Gold Member
Dec 22, 2018

So while he was telling the governors to be tough, Some protesters gather and the president was taken to the safe room. Okay he is the President, if he does not want to go then he doesn't have to. Now that is a manly man thing to do. Instead in typical Trump fashion, he has to lie about it. Telling Fox that he was doing an inspection of the safe room or bunker. Seems the protesters got him worried and a inspection of the bunker was needed. I can imagine him running to the bunker. No need to lie unless you can't help yourself. It is second nature. Truth is what I say it is. This is how he lives. A fantasy world where he takes the whole world into his deep seated fears. What is Trumps greatest fear? People laughing at him. I am sorry but this story is funny. You got the finest security in the world and you are afraid of a few protesters. Protesters are bad people. Come on man you got your finger on the button. Well unless they really hid that button. Maybe someone told him it was in the bunker.

The topic of the op is “Did he or didn't he”

He went because the secret service directed him to gol so the op “Did he or didn't he” is moot” and proves again that you just took opportunity to slam Trump again. I don’t think the “Did he or didn't he” question is the first time this has been posted.

Yes, his lies are hysterical....

but, honestly, if Secret Service said he needs to go down there to the bunker, then he SHOULD go there..... better safe than sorry! he has to be protected.... imo.

I suppose Trump could have got into a fist fight with the secret service. He could have thrown a fit. But that would have meant having more agents around him and less at the perimeter for people to throw things at. Which may have meant a greater possibility of someone being seriously injured.
But nice to know that you only care about knocking Trump instead of using a little bit of intelligence.

Come on man you got your finger on the button. Well unless they really hid that button. Maybe someone told him it was in the bunker.
On a side bar.....

I had recently watched on a History or Discovery channel program that the president really does not have the button to shoot off nuclear weapons..... what the suitcase is, is verification numbers/code that verify he is the president, when requesting for the order for the Pentagon, to use their secret code, to send off the nukes.....

little difference, but it was interesting to hear how it all works...

So while he was telling the governors to be tough, Some protesters gather and the president was taken to the safe room. Okay he is the President, if he does not want to go then he doesn't have to. Now that is a manly man thing to do. Instead in typical Trump fashion, he has to lie about it. Telling Fox that he was doing an inspection of the safe room or bunker. Seems the protesters got him worried and a inspection of the bunker was needed. I can imagine him running to the bunker. No need to lie unless you can't help yourself. It is second nature. Truth is what I say it is. This is how he lives. A fantasy world where he takes the whole world into his deep seated fears. What is Trumps greatest fear? People laughing at him. I am sorry but this story is funny. You got the finest security in the world and you are afraid of a few protesters. Protesters are bad people. Come on man you got your finger on the button. Well unless they really hid that button. Maybe someone told him it was in the bunker.
What fucking difference does it make? Trump is a pathological liar. He makes up shit in order to make his point. His followers don't care because the president speaking the true is irrelevant. What they are concerned about is his intent. As long as his message is "I'll get the bad guys, they did it, you are great, I will make you greater, China did it, the Democrats did it, or the people that worked for me did it", they don't give a shit how much he lies, how much he exaggerates or how he twists the truth to fit his agenda as long as he says what they want to hear. What is really funny is after every one of his speeches, fact checker start listing all the exaggerations, lies, and misstatements as if anybody really cared anymore.

Last edited:

This is yet another reason why Trump is unfit to be president – this childish, idiotic need to appear ‘tough.’

I remember when Bush was President during 9/11 and the fucking media criticized him for staying in the air during the crisis.

Fuck you Democrats, you are hateful assholes and everyone knows it.

Yes, his lies are hysterical....

but, honestly, if Secret Service said he needs to go down there to the bunker, then he SHOULD go there..... better safe than sorry! he has to be protected.... imo.
Which further confirms Trump’s idiocy.

Trump could have gone with that, acknowledge the fact that he was taken to the bunker, doing what the SS instructed.

But no.

‘Tough guy’ Trump had to lie about it.

Republicans need to raise minimum wage to $15 an hour so that young people and minorities can steer clear of the welfare rolls and support themselves. Welfare keeps people, actual human beings, from starving.

He went because the secret service directed him to gol so the op “Did he or didn't he” is moot” and proves again that you just took opportunity to slam Trump again. I don’t think the “Did he or didn't he” question is the first time this has been posted.

He is the President. They work for him. They can suggest it but then he would have to agree with it. He can say NO. What will they do , there is nothing they can do. They can force it because there is a demonstration in front of the white house. It sounds like he wanted to agree with it and now is making up a story that he was doing an inspection of the bunker. Indicating that he was afraid.

He should have been directing the security to handle it like he is telling the governors.

The facts are there. What are the assumptions are hilarious.

Come on man you got your finger on the button. Well unless they really hid that button. Maybe someone told him it was in the bunker.
On a side bar.....

I had recently watched on a History or Discovery channel program that the president really does not have the button to shoot off nuclear weapons..... what the suitcase is, is verification numbers/code that verify he is the president, when requesting for the order for the Pentagon, to use their secret code, to send off the nukes.....

Yeah there is no button he presses, but it just sounds better and funnier

What fucking difference does it make? Trump is a pathological liar. He makes up shit in order to make his point. His followers don't care because the president speaking the true is irrelevant. What they are concerned about is his intent. As long as his message is "I'll get the bad guys, they did it, you are great, I will make you greater, China did it, the Democrats did it, or the people that worked for me did it", they don't give a shit how much he lies, how much he exaggerates or how he twists the truth to fit his agenda as long as he says what they want to hear. What is really funny is after every one of his speeches, fact checker start listing all the exaggerations, lies, and misstatements as if anybody really cared anymore.

Well the title of the story says it all. It is clear most nations become one based on lies. Usually they are kept secret for as long as possible. With Trump he doesn't care if he lies, he has his enablers who will (A) ignore it or (B) defend it. or (C) what you talking about, Willis?

On a side bar.....

Well that bunker is better then your outhouse

This is yet another reason why Trump is unfit to be president – this childish, idiotic need to appear ‘tough.’

Classic "Do as I say" not what I do. Well Presidents are expected to be firm but Trump goes overboard in the bravado. Calling people names is 5th grade behavior.

On a side bar.....

Well that bunker is better then your outhouse

Well it probably better than yours

He is the President. They work for him. They can suggest it but then he would have to agree with it. He can say NO. What will they do , there is nothing they can do. They can force it because there is a demonstration in front of the white house. It sounds like he wanted to agree with it and now is making up a story that he was doing an inspection of the bunker. Indicating that he was afraid.

He should have been directing the security to handle it like he is telling the governors.

The facts are there. What are the assumptions are hilarious.
Inspecting the bunker? Pure bull shit. Trump creates a story to fit his agenda. He does it so often many fact checkers don't even bother anymore. There was a time with catching the president in a lie was shocking. Today hearing truth from the president is much more shocking.

Forum List

Back