Did Cruz Have A Nixon Moment?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Not so far back in GOP history they had a man who was VP under a very loved president. A former naval officer known for his willingness to openly go after democrats with any tool given him.

Richard Nixon was a spiteful and vengeful man who in some cases would wait years to get even. Richard was famous for putting the "dick" to democrats. He lost his race to an upstart, a younger more vocal democrat. And left politics at the time with the words "You won't have Richard Nixon to kick around anymore".

Anybody watching politics today using ANY degree of honesty sees old school Richard Nixon in Hillary Clinton. The only difference being was Richard Nixon screwed the democrats and Hillary Clinton's goal is to screw the country.

When Trump wins Cruz will build for 2024. And once again politics will get nasty.

Fury

Last edited:
When being a whiner is the lead quality needed in a president we'll call Cruz. Don't call us Ted, we'll call you.

You can't threaten a man's wife, and invent a JFK conspiracy theory about his father, and expect him to kiss your ass. You better be ready for him to kick it, and that is what Ted did.

Good for him.

Fuck Trump. Eat shit.

Last edited:
We found out who is a groveling suck-ass (Christie) and who has a spine (Cruz) this week.

2uqga5g.jpg

vd30w6.jpg

We found out who is a groveling suck-ass (Christie) and who has a spine (Cruz) this week.

A spine and ... like him or not, Cruz is a tea party guy and Donald is not, because Donald's policies thus far would blow up the deficits even more.

Cruz is just betting on Hillary. If Donald loses, the only thing between a tax hike and budget deal and the Tea Party no surrender doctrine will be the Freedom Caucus. And Cruz gives the a voice in the Senate.

He's a slimy weasel but there it is.

Not so far back in GOP history they had a man who was VP under a very loved president. A former naval officer known for his willingness to openly go after democrats with any tool given him.

Richard Nixon was a spiteful and vengeful man who in some cases would wait years to get even. Richard was famous for putting the "dick" to democrats. He lost his race to an upstart, a younger more vocal democrat. And left politics at the time with the words "You won't have Richard Nixon to kick around anymore".

Anybody watching politics today using ANY degree of honesty sees old school Richard Nixon in Hillary Clinton. The only difference being was Richard Nixon screwed the democrats and Hillary Clinton's goal is to screw the country.

When Trump wins Cruz will build for 2024. And once again politics will get nasty.

Fury

gee dark-------when I see Hillary----I see malevolence, too.
When I see Clinton----I see lucky guy---egotistical, generally
selfish, and kinda shallow, but not particularly evil

Fury

Billy just wanted to party at the White house.
Hillary is avoiding going to the big house.

Fury
Cruz has no chance in 2020, 2024, 2028 or any other election.

He is a traitor to the GOP.

I am not a Republican, but I can understand that you cannot back people like that and have a Party of any effectiveness when its own members might betray each other..

Fury

Billy just wanted to party at the White house.
Hillary is avoiding going to the big house.

only in your delusions.

find something to do with your days,troll.

Cruz is a tea party guy and Donald is not, because Donald's policies thus far would blow up the deficits even more.
T.E.A. Party = Taxed Enough Already, and that = support for tax cuts, not keeping deficits low.

Also the Tea Party is not monolithic any more than Evangelicalism is, and Trump got a lot of those votes despite not being an Evangelical while Cruz is.

The Tea Party GOP shills are like the frauds that ran out in front of the Tea Party movement and then asked 'I guess you all are wondering why I called you here today...' These whores are in the Tea Party purely to deliver their votes to the Republican establishment and makes as much money off pocketed donations as possible.

So they fight to protect their turf and when someone like Trump comes along who genuinely feels that the American people are Taxed Enough Already, he doesnt particularly care to sign on the frauds that are enriching themselves off the movement but dont truly believe in its one core principle; CUT TAXES!

Thus you have some political groups calling Trump a Tea Partier and others who say he is not because they are looking to drive a wedge.

Trump and Tea Party are populist movements
How Trump Exposed the Tea Party

Tea Party laid the groundwork for Trump
Trump and the Tea Party | Jacobin

Donald Trump hasnt killed the Tea Party, he is the Tea Paraty
Donald Trump Hasn’t Killed the Tea Party. He Is the Tea Party.

Trumps Tea Party
Trump’s Tea Party

etc, etc

Forum List

Back