Did climate change cause the flooding in Tennessee and Henri?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Remember, the term "climate change" was not even allowed to be spoken during the trump Regime. We will all regret the day trump was elected and set up back years with his "cult pleasing" climate change denials.

Remember, the term "climate change" was not even allowed to be spoken during the trump Regime. We will all regret the day trump was elected and set up back years with his "cult pleasing" climate change denials.

No

I bet you were one of the people, mostly repubs, who for years denied that nicotine was addictive. I remember the battle I had back in the 80's with those people.

You know, what is sad, you won't pay for the ignorance of the climate change deniers. Your grandchildren and great grandchildren will. But you don't care, do you?

I'm completely 1000 % sure, the answer, without any doubt is maybe. Perhaps

I bet you were one of the people, mostly repubs, who for years denied that nicotine was addictive. I remember the battle I had back in the 80's with those people.

You know, what is sad, you won't pay for the ignorance of the climate change deniers. Your grandchildren and great grandchildren will. But you don't care, do you?
Appeal to emotion....Not an argument.

Barking.jpeg

Tennessee never flooded before ?

This is the first hurricane ever ?

Don't like the answer ?

Then don't answer the question.

Call your school district and ask for your money back....you were gypped.

No

You can easily find a long list of hurricanes that hit the North American continent throughout the entire 1600's and as records aren't complete, there could have been numerous others that occurred. sThe main difference being the difference in population densities and the "non-industrial" state of humans then.
As to flooding, the known floods of thousands of years ago in North America and elsewhere made those of our current era, seem pretty small by comparison.

I'm a Democrat, and you can take your imbecilic talking points and shove them up your ass.

I also happen to be a scientist. A REAL scientist. Not a pseudo scientist like you cultists bow down to.

Stop emitting CO2, grandchild killer!!!

Forum List

Back