Democrat Donor Arrested for Starting Massive Fire Democrats Blamed on Climate Change - And It Only Gets Weirder From There

Just another day, just another Democrat arsonist.

Sorta reminds me of when all those Antifa were burning the woods down in Oregon, but the MSM was insisting it was "Climate Change". (All you had to do was look at the local media markets in the northwest to see otherwise....kinda like the "mostly peaceful" protests.)

And here in the Northeast people were flipping out about the Canadian wildfires, which doppler radar revealed all happened to somehow magically ignite at the same time.

Hhhmmm....nothing fishy there.

It's always the same Democrat playbook: Manufacture a crisis, propose a "solution" to said crisis, and guarantee the "solution" enriches your political cronies - all while being used to ostracize any and all opposition.

Massive Democratic donors are being arrested all over the USA and it’s not making any media other than Conspiracy Theory websites. I’m shocked, shocked I tell you. Do you have any real sources - ones that can pass a fact check?

The Canadian wildfires were started by a front of thunderstorms moving through our massive northern forests. A massive storm front went through the bone dry northern Ontario and Quebec forests. Every lightning hit for three days as it moved through Northern Ontario and Quebec, resulted in a new fire.

Once you get 60 miles north of Toronto, or Montreal, it’s nothing but trees and lakes as far as the eye can see. While you get tornados, we get violent thunderstorms. That storm front took out power for days in Quebec.

The map of currently burning fires follows the path of that storm.

Sorta reminds me of when all those Antifa were burning the woods down in Oregon, but the MSM was insisting it was "Climate Change". (All you had to do was look at the local media markets in the northwest to see otherwise....kinda like the "mostly peaceful" protests.)

And here in the Northeast people were flipping out about the Canadian wildfires, which doppler radar revealed all happened to somehow magically ignite at the same time.

It's always the same Democrat playbook: Manufacture a crisis, propose a "solution" to said crisis, and guarantee the "solution" enriches your political cronies - all while being used to ostracize any and all opposition.

But but but the fire this Democratic arsonist started, started easier due to climate change!

When sweet Gaia refuses to cooperate, liberals turn to arson. Indeed, it is man made global warming, one massive forest fire at a time. Remember those morons in Australia? Blaming 'climate change' when it too was arson? Like that hellhole didn't have enough wasteland.

I see a pattern. Liberal trash just want to burn the world down.

Massive Democratic donors are being arrested all over the USA and it’s not making any media other than Conspiracy Theory websites. I’m shocked, shocked I tell you. Do you have any real sources - ones that can pass a fact check?

The Canadian wildfires were started by a front of thunderstorms moving through our massive northern forests. A massive storm front went through the bone dry northern Ontario and Quebec forests. Every lightning hit for three days as it moved through Northern Ontario and Quebec, resulted in a new fire.

Once you get 60 miles north of Toronto, or Montreal, it’s nothing but trees and lakes as far as the eye can see. While you get tornados, we get violent thunderstorms. That storm front took out power for days in Quebec.

The map of currently burning fires follows the path of that storm.
That's because corrupt democrat media doesn't report it. But you knew that. Liar.

Probably what's going on in that shit hole Canada

But but but the fire this Democratic arsonist started, started easier due to climate change!

Yeah, it had nothing to do with the massive amounts of excess dry tinder due to the Left's neglect to practice any responsible forestry whatsoever.

Ya know, "environmentalism".

Same situation with Governor Gruesome's reign of error out in that destitute hell also known as Cali-forn-i-ay.

You know it’s a scam when the people wanting more of your money to save you from your carbon footprint are the ones in the biggest houses and traveling the world in private jets. Or telling you if you don’t stop what you’re doing the ocean will kill you while buying beachfront mansions.

Are you suggesting we deprive the Messiah of his lush Martha's Vineyard compound with fully loaded mega propane tank?

Nothing but parasitic Leftist scum who did nothing for this nation but lecture the "Great Unwashed" while they cashed in on the backs of gullible Democrat imbeciles.

BUT, MUH CLIMATE CHANGE!

Forum List

Back