Did Biden lose Nevada?

There's old guys I meet that are super practical and mature and are otherwise Conservative in their values that are disgusted by Donald Trump.

They're the real ones.

You other fake ass pansies have no real values. You idolize a fat guy from new York city that wears pink ties made in China and a fake Hollywood hairpiece and spray tan that hung out with folks like the Clintons all of his adult life...and he pays you some lip service and thats all it takes to sell yourselves out.

The real ones reflect. The followers follow like puppies and fawns. ARF arf

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.
i live here and when i am out i dont hear hardly anyone talking bad about trump...and yes the conversation is usually about being locked down and masks....people i run into want to get back to work...now....

I'll believe it when I see it.
hey just telling you what the peoples attitude is.....i thought they would be pretty anti trump....i dont see it.....lots out here dont like gov. Sisolak thats one thing i hear....
I have friends in Vegas none are voting for trump. Nevada is becoming a mini California even Hillary won it. Arizona will be next and then Texas.

The LAST thing Las Vegas Nevadans can handle is another lockdown...and Rural Nevada is likely pro-Trump.

Biden really blew it last night...

The last Nevada poll was like two weeks ago...and had Biden at +2...

The hack-a-rama in Vegas are doing their best to cheat....Check out Tucker's show tonight for more details...

There's old guys I meet that are super practical and mature and are otherwise Conservative in their values that are disgusted by Donald Trump.

They're the real ones.

You other fake ass pansies have no real values. You idolize a fat guy from new York city that wears pink ties made in China and a fake Hollywood hairpiece and spray tan that hung out with folks like the Clintons all of his adult life...and he pays you some lip service and thats all it takes to sell yourselves out.

The real ones reflect. The followers follow like puppies and fawns. ARF arf
So you're just another RINO? Good riddance. Sounds like your guy lost to Trump in 2016 and you're whining just like the liberals you pretend you aren't.

Biden threatens to shut down and destroy Nevada while at the same time raising their taxes, crushing them with government bans and regulations. Who in their right mind would vote for that???
What I don't get about politics is why it turns people to dirtbags just to "win" or make a 'point.'

What in your upbringing made you think it was OK to be that way?

Is it pride? Spite? Jealousy?

He said taxes will go up on incomes over $400k /yr.

That's less than 1% of people.

You assert he's raising all Nevadans' taxes.

Why?

Ask yourself.

I dont even want your answer. I just want to know why you sick partisan message board weirdos just say shit to comfort yourselves. It seems like some mental illness you can't account for.
How high a tax would 1% of the people have to pay to give 99% all their free stuff? And once you start working on those calculations you tell me how far down the wage scale we have to take everyone’s money to pay for it. For extra credit once you bankrupt one group recalculate the remaining groups with the previous tax payers paying nothing and now at the bottom receiving side.

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.
i live here and when i am out i dont hear hardly anyone talking bad about trump...and yes the conversation is usually about being locked down and masks....people i run into want to get back to work...now....

hey just telling you what the peoples attitude is.....i thought they would be pretty anti trump....i dont see it.....lots out here dont like gov. Sisolak thats one thing i hear....

Polls indicate otherwise.

No offense, but I think a scientific poll is more reliable than the people you talk to.
oh really....so believe some stupid poll when in the real world it dont seem that way...gotcha.....

Biden threatens to shut down and destroy Nevada while at the same time raising their taxes, crushing them with government bans and regulations. Who in their right mind would vote for that???
What I don't get about politics is why it turns people to dirtbags just to "win" or make a 'point.'

What in your upbringing made you think it was OK to be that way?

Is it pride? Spite? Jealousy?

He said taxes will go up on incomes over $400k /yr.

That's less than 1% of people.

You assert he's raising all Nevadans' taxes.

Why?

Ask yourself.

I dont even want your answer. I just want to know why you sick partisan message board weirdos just say shit to comfort yourselves. It seems like some mental illness you can't account for.
How high a tax would 1% of the people have to pay to give 99% all their free stuff? And once you start working on those calculations you tell me how far down the wage scale we have to take everyone’s money to pay for it. For extra credit once you bankrupt one group recalculate the remaining groups with the previous tax payers paying nothing and now at the bottom receiving side.
You don't have to ask questions that have an answer on a campaigns website, dolomite

Early voting analysis in the swing States:

Screenshot_20201024-083050_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201024-083038_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201024-083029_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201024-083018_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201024-083005_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201024-082940_Chrome.jpg

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

How fuckin myopic do you have to be to assume your personal experience is representative of a state of MILLIONS? What you're doing is akin to hugging yourself, for comfort. No rational basis whatsoever to assert that personal experience is equal to a trend, of millions. Wtf

Also you want anyone to believe that all the people you run across happen to discuss politics in particular with you? You're talking like a four year old trying to assert a narrative
gt go fuck yourself.....and yea when everyone is waiting in line with fucking masks on the converstion is usually about those fucking masks and the political climate.....you sound like a little kid who thinks wearing masks are so normal who would possibly discuss the fucking things...im sure you never do....

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

How fuckin myopic do you have to be to assume your personal experience is representative of a state of MILLIONS? What you're doing is akin to hugging yourself, for comfort. No rational basis whatsoever to assert that personal experience is equal to a trend, of millions. Wtf

Also you want anyone to believe that all the people you run across happen to discuss politics in particular with you? You're talking like a four year old trying to assert a narrative

In Florida, Trump signs are everywhere and I don't see a single Biden sign driving around town. That isn't just my experience, it's my observing the experience of a lot of other people. I know there are not zero Biden supporters. But it's clear they aren't energized

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

gt go fuck yourself.....and yea when everyone is waiting in line with fucking masks on the converstion is usually about those fucking masks and the political climate.....you sound like a little kid who thinks wearing masks are so normal who would possibly discuss the fucking things...im sure you never do....
When you think your anecdotal conversations with strangers are indicative of an election result I assure you...its you that sounds like the little kid.

Be hopeful, and all.

Last edited:
Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

I have friends in Vegas none are voting for trump. Nevada is becoming a mini California even Hillary won it. Arizona will be next and then Texas.
of course you dont know any....you are so brainwashed about california you think everyone wants to be like that state.....now go ahead do your usual....tell me how they have the 5th best econmy in the world and everyone is just happy as can be to live there...

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

In Florida, Trump signs are everywhere and I don't see a single Biden sign driving around town. That isn't just my experience, it's my observing the experience of a lot of other people. I know there are not zero Biden supporters. But it's clear they aren't energized
How many driving minutes do you imagine it would take you to come across...sayyy...just one million homes?

How many tanks of gas, just a general guess roughly?

Just wondering for a friend!

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

How many driving minutes do you imagine it would take you to come across...sayyy...just one million homes?

Irrelevant

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

of course you dont know any....you are so brainwashed about california you think everyone wants to be like that state.....now go ahead do your usual....tell me how they have the 5th best econmy in the world and everyone is just happy as can be to live there...
]

Nevada is like a lot of States. I don't live there like you do but a buddy does. He doesn't live in Vegas and everyone he knows are Trump supporters and he sees nothing but Trump signs.

It's Vegas versus the rest of the State. Just like my home State is Detroit versus the rest of Michigan and many other States are the same

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

Irrelevant
I thought...surely you could understand the inference. But basic shit flies out the window when political feels are involved.

I live in a red county and all I see are trump signs.

Guess what? That doesn't make me dumb enough to believe a Republican is winning New York.

Does that clarify for you, even a tiny bit?

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

Irrelevant
I thought...surely you could understand the inference. But basic shit flies out the window when political feels are involved.

Guess what? That doesn't make me dumb enough to believe a Republican is winning New York.

New York is much more dominated by NYC than Florida is dominated by Miami.

I didn't say it is just my county, it isn't.

And you aren't a very good reader. My conclusion was that Biden supporters aren't very energized. I said I know they DO exist, not that I know they don't

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

Irrelevant

New York is much more dominated by NYC than Florida is dominated by Miami.

I didn't say it is just my county, it isn't.

And you aren't a very good reader. My conclusion was that Biden supporters aren't very energized. I said I know they DO exist, not that I know they don't
Biden himself isn't energized, either. Its not about Biden. This election is a referendum.

You cannot extrapolate data from an n=1 anecdotal experience and assert a trend. Thats undisciplined, and poor analytical skill. That's the point.

Polling is all you can use to extrapolate data from enough folks that make it statistically significant enough to estimate a trend. Most polling suggests Florida is currently a toss up...your anecdotes are based on insufficient data. You don't have enough gas in the tank or time in the day, bud.

But you're hopeful. I get it.

We just hit 80,000 new COVID-19 cases.

Tourists from around the world are avoiding our major tourist destinations like the plague.

The president failed to control the spread of this virus. The need to shut down places like Vegas again is on him.

He will lose Nevada.

Forum List

Back