Did Biden lose Nevada?

The LAST thing Las Vegas Nevadans can handle is another lockdown...and Rural Nevada is likely pro-Trump.

Biden really blew it last night...

The last Nevada poll was like two weeks ago...and had Biden at +2...

It would sure be a blessing, but we're over-come with Californian's now and since turned blue, Northern as well. That said it's possible we carry Trump, that would really be something too, fuck California. Unfortunately many forgot to leave behind the cause for their leaving, silly PROGS. Others took their money and ran only to fuck us up the same.
Californians have fucked-up Colorado, Oregon, and Washington State as well.

If the new numbers coming out of Nevada are correct, Joe has lost 5 percentage points in all but one county. This is massive bleeding since the debate.. Trumps up 4 points in Nevada according to the odds makers in Vegas....

Are you all betting men and women?

You gave me a chart that showed the same trade deficit in 2016 and 2019.

Are you retarded...or?
It's embarrassing when you forget what you are arguing.

Let me remind you.

You called me a cultist and a liar when I said trade deficits didn't go up until after the lockdown. If they were the same in 2016 as 2019. .then they didn't go up until after the lockdown.

And that's how you prove your assertion...without the sure sign of a weak debator...the personal attack.

You think our trade deficit didn't rise between Feb 2017 and March 2020?

Is that the claim?

If the new numbers coming out of Nevada are correct, Joe has lost 5 percentage points in all but one county. This is massive bleeding since the debate.. Trumps up 4 points in Nevada according to the odds makers in Vegas....

Not according to 538. Where are you getting those results? I couldn't find them.

Not according to 538. Where are you getting those results? I couldn't find them.
Of course your left wing site would like to shroud these numbers... Go look at the Vegas odds...

Of course your left wing site would like to shroud these numbers... Go look at the Vegas odds...
The former Vice President Joe Biden was listed as high as a -200 favorite prior to the debate and the consensus odds now have him at -180.
Trump is now listed as high as a +160 underdog.

I don't understand what this means. Isn't underdog the one who's behind? Enlighten me, someone.

The LAST thing Las Vegas Nevadans can handle is another lockdown...and Rural Nevada is likely pro-Trump.

Nope, he's still up by three or more.

View attachment 406003
You mean a survey that asks close to 3thousand likely voters in Vegas is better data then the dudes harry personally walked up to on the street?

Lol
believe everything told to you gt....thats what you party do.....if you see something that contradicts what you are told.....dont believe it .....dont question just do....
Thats cute...but it doesn't negate the fact that you're severely mentally retarded to think your personal anecdotes are superior to scientific polling with adequate sample size.

Sticking your fingers in your ears doesn't make Science go away, Trump Cultist.
its better then sticking my nose in a parties collective ass....democrat party cultist.....
Lol, look at the tRumpling calling someone else a cultist!

LMAO!

Nope, he's still up by three or more.

View attachment 406003
You mean a survey that asks close to 3thousand likely voters in Vegas is better data then the dudes harry personally walked up to on the street?

Lol
believe everything told to you gt....thats what you party do.....if you see something that contradicts what you are told.....dont believe it .....dont question just do....
Thats cute...but it doesn't negate the fact that you're severely mentally retarded to think your personal anecdotes are superior to scientific polling with adequate sample size.

Sticking your fingers in your ears doesn't make Science go away, Trump Cultist.
its better then sticking my nose in a parties collective ass....democrat party cultist.....

LMAO!
another one.....maybe you can prove that,gt and LL ran from that....lets see it crep.....show me a post of mine fawning over trump...

LMAO!
Harry Dresden , while right leaning, is not an avid Trump supporter.

Not your fault for not knowing that specifically Crepitus ... But it is an error to jump to an unsupported conclusion.

Not that I'm complaining. Harry may become an avid Trump supporter out of spite XD.

LMAO!
Harry Dresden , while right leaning, is not an avid Trump supporter.

Not your fault for not knowing that specifically Crepitus ... But it is an error to jump to an unsupported conclusion.

Not that I'm complaining. Harry may become an avid Trump supporter out of spite XD.
i could never become a avid trump supporter.....its hard to defend someone who has a big mouth and alienates so many people that may have actually backed the guy... he is his own worst enemy.....if he loses this election he only has himself to blame.....

i could never become a avid trump supporter.....its hard to defend someone who has a big mouth and alienates so many people that may have actually backed the guy... he is his own worst enemy.....if he loses this election he only has himself to blame....
Well... fella can dream...

I've pulled the level for many candidates I didn't support...because the alternative was even worse.

Trump has character flaws...I can't deny that...but I think he is working for the best interest of the country.

I can't say that about the other side...not anymore.

I voted for Democrats over the years. We didn't sing in the same key all the time...but we were working from the same sheet music.

The Democrats today are singing a tune I can't recognize as music.

Trump...with his personal flaws...I am closer to in policy than any that came before him...

The former Vice President Joe Biden was listed as high as a -200 favorite prior to the debate and the consensus odds now have him at -180.

I don't understand what this means. Isn't underdog the one who's behind? Enlighten me, someone.

When you bet on underdog your payout is higher if you win.

The numbers mean that you need to bet $200 to win $100 on Biden winning and you would get $160 if you bet $100 on Trump win (and he does).

Bottom line - money is on Biden winning the election.

Last edited:

When you bet on underdog your payout is higher if you win.

The numbers mean that you need to bet $200 to win $100 on Biden winning and you would get $160 if you bet $100 on Trump win (and he does).

Bottom line - money is on Biden winning the election.
Thanks!

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.
i live here and when i am out i dont hear hardly anyone talking bad about trump...and yes the conversation is usually about being locked down and masks....people i run into want to get back to work...now....

I'll believe it when I see it.
hey just telling you what the peoples attitude is.....i thought they would be pretty anti trump....i dont see it.....lots out here dont like gov. Sisolak thats one thing i hear....
I have friends in Vegas none are voting for trump. Nevada is becoming a mini California even Hillary won it. Arizona will be next and then Texas.
of course you dont know any....you are so brainwashed about california you think everyone wants to be like that state.....now go ahead do your usual....tell me how they have the 5th best econmy in the world and everyone is just happy as can be to live there...
California happens to be one of the most versatile states, you name it it has it, that's why people have been coming here for decades. Stop hating on the state is not a person, most people that live here they are not even from here. Before I moved here and as a kid I knew California is the best state in the US, we never heard of any of the useless red states, and we also knew as students when to come here to avoid racist red areas and i'm not even kidding is a known fact outside the US.

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.
i live here and when i am out i dont hear hardly anyone talking bad about trump...and yes the conversation is usually about being locked down and masks....people i run into want to get back to work...now....

hey just telling you what the peoples attitude is.....i thought they would be pretty anti trump....i dont see it.....lots out here dont like gov. Sisolak thats one thing i hear....
I have friends in Vegas none are voting for trump. Nevada is becoming a mini California even Hillary won it. Arizona will be next and then Texas.
of course you dont know any....you are so brainwashed about california you think everyone wants to be like that state.....now go ahead do your usual....tell me how they have the 5th best econmy in the world and everyone is just happy as can be to live there...
]

Nevada is like a lot of States. I don't live there like you do but a buddy does. He doesn't live in Vegas and everyone he knows are Trump supporters and he sees nothing but Trump signs.

It's Vegas versus the rest of the State. Just like my home State is Detroit versus the rest of Michigan and many other States are the same
Well that's called democracy we don't measure it by the size of the land but by counting everyone's vote....too bad the EC is still in use and hopefully it changes soon so Americans can have a president that represent most of them.
Nevada is not my cup of tea, if I want that climate I can easily go to Qatar or the UAE with much better quality of life.

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

Polls are all in Biden's favor.

hey dumbass you just like those pollsters don't get it Harry says he lives there and tells you what he actually see and actually hears from the people of Nevada. Your argument is "the polls say" polls that are manipulated to favor the opinion of the one paying for the poll. lol

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

California happens to be one of the most versatile states, you name it it has it, that's why people have been coming here for decades. Stop hating on the state is not a person, most people that live here they are not even from here. Before I moved here and as a kid I knew California is the best state in the US, we never heard of any of the useless red states, and we also knew as students when to come here to avoid racist red areas and i'm not even kidding is a known fact outside the US.
California not racist? that's why you had the race riot of 92

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

]

Nevada is like a lot of States. I don't live there like you do but a buddy does. He doesn't live in Vegas and everyone he knows are Trump supporters and he sees nothing but Trump signs.

It's Vegas versus the rest of the State. Just like my home State is Detroit versus the rest of Michigan and many other States are the same
Well that's called democracy we don't measure it by the size of the land but by counting everyone's vote....too bad the EC is still in use and hopefully it changes soon so Americans can have a president that represent most of them.
Nevada is not my cup of tea, if I want that climate I can easily go to Qatar or the UAE with much better quality of life.
that's a crock of shit what you want is a dictatorship

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

It would sure be a blessing, but we're over-come with Californian's now and since turned blue, Northern as well. That said it's possible we carry Trump, that would really be something too, fuck California. Unfortunately many forgot to leave behind the cause for their leaving, silly PROGS. Others took their money and ran only to fuck us up the same.
a good remedy for that is burn them out rats hate fire.

Biden threatens to shut down and destroy Nevada while at the same time raising their taxes, crushing them with government bans and regulations. Who in their right mind would vote for that???
What I don't get about politics is why it turns people to dirtbags just to "win" or make a 'point.'

What in your upbringing made you think it was OK to be that way?

Is it pride? Spite? Jealousy?

He said taxes will go up on incomes over $400k /yr.

That's less than 1% of people.

You assert he's raising all Nevadans' taxes.

Why?

Ask yourself.

I dont even want your answer. I just want to know why you sick partisan message board weirdos just say shit to comfort yourselves. It seems like some mental illness you can't account for.
What I don't get is why you believe Biden now?
He said he didn't want to send his children to racial jungles schools,
he wrote legislation that incarcerated more blacks than whites,
he being white tells a black man how to think,
He has said he would ban fracking
He has said he would repeal the Trump tax cuts
He has said would redirect funds (defund) to the police
He has called the police the enemy
and there is more coming from his foreign affairs side

Forum List

Back