Did Biden lose Nevada?

hey dumbass you just like those pollsters don't get it Harry says he lives there and tells you what he actually see and actually hears from the people of Nevada. Your argument is "the polls say" polls that are manipulated to favor the opinion of the one paying for the poll. lol

So I shouldn't believe the polls but I should believe some random person on a message board.

Ok well we disagree.

hey dumbass you just like those pollsters don't get it Harry says he lives there and tells you what he actually see and actually hears from the people of Nevada. Your argument is "the polls say" polls that are manipulated to favor the opinion of the one paying for the poll. lol

So I shouldn't believe the polls but I should believe some random person on a message board.

Ok well we disagree.
You do realize polls are created to fit the views of the people conducting the poll?
FYI those polls claim Biden leads in North Carolina Since Jimmy Carter a democrat has won once and that was obama's first term
I can tell you biden ain't winning North Carolina

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.
i live here and when i am out i dont hear hardly anyone talking bad about trump...and yes the conversation is usually about being locked down and masks....people i run into want to get back to work...now....

I'll believe it when I see it.
hey just telling you what the peoples attitude is.....i thought they would be pretty anti trump....i dont see it.....lots out here dont like gov. Sisolak thats one thing i hear....
I have friends in Vegas none are voting for trump. Nevada is becoming a mini California even Hillary won it. Arizona will be next and then Texas.
of course you dont know any....you are so brainwashed about california you think everyone wants to be like that state.....now go ahead do your usual....tell me how they have the 5th best econmy in the world and everyone is just happy as can be to live there...
California happens to be one of the most versatile states, you name it it has it, that's why people have been coming here for decades. Stop hating on the state is not a person, most people that live here they are not even from here. Before I moved here and as a kid I knew California is the best state in the US, we never heard of any of the useless red states, and we also knew as students when to come here to avoid racist red areas and i'm not even kidding is a known fact outside the US.
so what?.....california aint nothing like it was at one time,hardly any of the problems they have now were hardly even noticed 30-40 years ago when it was without a doubt maybe the best place on the planet to live.....now?.....hardly.....

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.
i live here and when i am out i dont hear hardly anyone talking bad about trump...and yes the conversation is usually about being locked down and masks....people i run into want to get back to work...now....

hey just telling you what the peoples attitude is.....i thought they would be pretty anti trump....i dont see it.....lots out here dont like gov. Sisolak thats one thing i hear....
I have friends in Vegas none are voting for trump. Nevada is becoming a mini California even Hillary won it. Arizona will be next and then Texas.
of course you dont know any....you are so brainwashed about california you think everyone wants to be like that state.....now go ahead do your usual....tell me how they have the 5th best econmy in the world and everyone is just happy as can be to live there...
California happens to be one of the most versatile states, you name it it has it, that's why people have been coming here for decades. Stop hating on the state is not a person, most people that live here they are not even from here. Before I moved here and as a kid I knew California is the best state in the US, we never heard of any of the useless red states, and we also knew as students when to come here to avoid racist red areas and i'm not even kidding is a known fact outside the US.
California not racist? that's why you had the race riot of 92
S.Cal is as racist as they come.....

Did Biden lose Nevada?

No.

]

Nevada is like a lot of States. I don't live there like you do but a buddy does. He doesn't live in Vegas and everyone he knows are Trump supporters and he sees nothing but Trump signs.

It's Vegas versus the rest of the State. Just like my home State is Detroit versus the rest of Michigan and many other States are the same
Well that's called democracy we don't measure it by the size of the land but by counting everyone's vote....too bad the EC is still in use and hopefully it changes soon so Americans can have a president that represent most of them.
Nevada is not my cup of tea, if I want that climate I can easily go to Qatar or the UAE with much better quality of life.
that's a crock of shit what you want is a dictatorship
he wants California everywhere......i would have no problems with that if it was the California of long ago.....the California of today fuck no.....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
We just hit 80,000 new COVID-19 cases.

Tourists from around the world are avoiding our major tourist destinations like the plague.

The president failed to control the spread of this virus. The need to shut down places like Vegas again is on him.

He will lose Nevada.
the people in vegas want to open up.....if biden wins and wants it shut down,he may have problems with that out here...

Biden does not want to shut it down. Nobody wants to shut it down.

We failed to really shut down, test, trace and take social distancing and masks seriously. So, we are still in the shit.

I will.probably die from shock if any if you RW nutbag fake patriots ever accept responsibility for this failure ON YOUR PART.

Blue States are the ones that are still largely shut down and most of the deaths are in ... blue States.

Seems you need at some point to do more thinking and less parroting

Wrong. You need to change the channel.

The virus does not recognize state boundary lines. This is a national issue and a national strategy is required.

Bull shit, it's a diverse country and a national strategy is retarded. Even States need different strategies within their borders. No way in Florida we should all have the same strategy as the Miami area.

So explain this national strategy that would work. What is not working at the blue State level that would work nationally? If people in Montana wore more masks, fewer New Yorkers would have died?

You are either unwilling or unable to grasp the facts of the matter. I'll refer you to the Biden website where a national strategy is outlined in detail. Enjoy.

So you don't know. Of course you don't. The "national policy" is bull shit. It's you America hating asses blaming Trump for a virus, which is as stupid as it sounds.

LoneLaughedAt: Wearing a mask in Florida only works if people in Montana wear them, kaz.

What an idiot, you really are a moron, like your candidate. Joe Biden may be the dumbest guy to ever run for President. He's a cardboard cutout. It only works because people as stupid as you vote for him.

Unbelievable

Tourists from around the world are avoiding our major tourist destinations like the plague.

The president failed to control the spread of this virus. The need to shut down places like Vegas again is on him.

He will lose Nevada.
the people in vegas want to open up.....if biden wins and wants it shut down,he may have problems with that out here...

We failed to really shut down, test, trace and take social distancing and masks seriously. So, we are still in the shit.

I will.probably die from shock if any if you RW nutbag fake patriots ever accept responsibility for this failure ON YOUR PART.

Blue States are the ones that are still largely shut down and most of the deaths are in ... blue States.

The virus does not recognize state boundary lines. This is a national issue and a national strategy is required.

Bull shit, it's a diverse country and a national strategy is retarded. Even States need different strategies within their borders. No way in Florida we should all have the same strategy as the Miami area.

So explain this national strategy that would work. What is not working at the blue State level that would work nationally? If people in Montana wore more masks, fewer New Yorkers would have died?

You are either unwilling or unable to grasp the facts of the matter. I'll refer you to the Biden website where a national strategy is outlined in detail. Enjoy.

So you don't know. Of course you don't. The "national policy" is bull shit. It's you America hating asses blaming Trump for a virus, which is as stupid as it sounds.

LoneLaughedAt: Wearing a mask in Florida only works if people in Montana wear them, kaz.

What an idiot, you really are a moron, like your candidate. Joe Biden may be the dumbest guy to ever run for President. He's a cardboard cutout. It only works because people as stupid as you vote for him.

Unbelievable

I have never blamed Trump for the virus.

Suppose I have the COVID-19 virus but I don't know it. Suppose I take my lovely daughter to the airport for her friend's bachelorette party that is being held
in Bozeman. I wasn't wearing a mask in the car and neither was she. I pass on the virus to her. She also doesn't know that she has it. She travels to Montana, wearing a mask on the plane....keeping passengers and crew safe....and then spreads it to everyone she hangs out with in Montana because morons there think they cannot be infected because.......... Montana. That is exactly what is happening.

You monumental doofus.

He will lose Nevada.

LMAO do you even read your own posts? You want to shut down Nevada then assume they will vote for you. :cuckoo:

Yep. And Trump has no authority to shut down Las Vegas. It's the governors who have to do that.

Remember when the asshats like LoneLaugher attacked Trump for saying States should follow Federal guidelines? Now they attack him for not mandating Federal guidelines.

Attacking him for both sides of the same issue like they constantly do shows what America hating lying morons they are that in the middle of a pandemic they are not only blaming the President for a virus, but they are trying to trip him no matter how many people die.

They're scum

He will lose Nevada.

Unbelievable

Suppose I have the COVID-19 virus but I don't know it. Suppose I take my lovely daughter to the airport for her friend's bachelorette party that is being held
in Bozeman. I wasn't wearing a mask in the car and neither was she. I pass on the virus to her. She also doesn't know that she has it. She travels to Montana, wearing a mask on the plane....keeping passengers and crew safe....and then spreads it to everyone she hangs out with in Montana because morons there think they cannot be infected because.......... Montana. That is exactly what is happening.

You monumental doofus.

Of course you're blaming him for a virus. You're pointing fingers, trying to trip him and constantly blaming him for both sides of the same issue.

1) You attacked him for Federal mandates and now you attack him for not having Federal mandates

2) You called him a racist for travel bans then you attacked him for not acting fast enough

3) You attack him for the economic impact of shutting down over the virus while you call for more shut downs

Then there's the absolutely asinine argument that Democrat Governors are not responsible for their own States, Trump is. And that somehow masks and shutdowns don't work unless every State has the same policy regardless of what is going on there.

We shouldn't even have the same policy WITHIN States. No way I want where I live in Florida to have the same rules as Miami. It's moronic.

That is CLEARLY blaming Trump for the virus. Constantly playing the blame game in a pandemic is sick, hateful and anti-American

He will lose Nevada.

Unbelievable

You monumental doofus.

Of course you're blaming him for a virus. You're pointing fingers, trying to trip him and constantly blaming him for both sides of the same issue.

1) You attacked him for Federal mandates and now you attack him for not having Federal mandates

2) You called him a racist for travel bans then you attacked him for not acting fast enough

3) You attack him for the economic impact of shutting down over the virus while you call for more shut downs

Then there's the absolutely asinine argument that Democrat Governors are not responsible for their own States, Trump is. And that somehow masks and shutdowns don't work unless every State has the same policy regardless of what is going on there.

We shouldn't even have the same policy WITHIN States. No way I want where I live in Florida to have the same rules as Miami. It's moronic.

That is CLEARLY blaming Trump for the virus. Constantly playing the blame game in a pandemic is sick, hateful and anti-American

I blame him for the United State's response to the virus. The virus itself falls on China. Of course, if we had kept our pandemic response team
intact and worked with China very early on, we may have contained it there.

I have never called Trump a racist. He likes racists because they like him. He's an opportunist who will take any position
on any issue...including race....if he thinks it will benefit him personally.

I never attacked him for federal mandates. He issued no federal mandates.

He never shut down the economy. he SHOULD HAVE done that early on. Instead, he tried to hand the buck to the
governors. Major league sports leagues and the entertainment industry led on the issue. Our economy never adequately shut down
because our moron president never called for it. Same with masks. He has refused to embrace large scale mask mandates or even
suggestions.....because he thought it made HIM look weak.

Fuck. You are failing at this.

He will lose Nevada.

Unbelievable

You monumental doofus.

I blame him for the United State's response to the virus. The virus itself falls on China. Of course, if we had kept our pandemic response team

I have never called Trump a racist. He likes racists because they like him. He's an opportunist who will take any position

He never shut down the economy. he SHOULD HAVE done that early on. Instead, he tried to hand the buck to the
governors. Major league sports leagues and the entertainment industry led on the issue. Our economy never adequately shut down
because our moron president never called for it. Same with masks. He has refused to embrace large scale mask mandates or even

It's what you vote for, it's who you support. Your trying to separate yourself from what you are supporting is some lame ass shit.

You're doing all of that. If you weren't, you'd say Biden and the Democrats did that, not you. But you are playing word games while you continue to support and vote for everything I listed

He will lose Nevada.

Unbelievable

You monumental doofus.

It's what you vote for, it's who you support. Your trying to separate yourself from what you are supporting is some lame ass shit.

You're doing all of that. If you weren't, you'd say Biden and the Democrats did that, not you. But you are playing word games while you continue to support and vote for everything I listed

You really are not good at this. I am a proud Democrat of the progressive variety. I do not, however, support every move that the DNC makes
or every word that every Dem I vote for utters.

Trump is a failed president. You are voting for him anyway. His Chief of Staff just told America that we cannot contain the virus. He has
given up. Biden is planning to campaign in Georgia and may even go to Texas.

It is over.

intact and worked with China very early on, we may have contained it there

Yet you even admitted you have no idea what this "national" policy is that would have worked. The deaths were massively in blue States controlled by Democrat governors and you blame someone who wasn't even in charge there.

If the problem was Trump, then why wasn't it random? Why wasn't it mixed between red and blue States? Why were the deaths overwhelmingly in the blue one?

I know, I know, you don't know. You blame Trump for the virus, but you don't know what he did. But Biden says so and that's good enough for you

He will lose Nevada.

Unbelievable

You monumental doofus.

You really are not good at this. I am a proud Democrat of the progressive variety. I do not, however, support every move that the DNC makes

Trump is a failed president. You are voting for him anyway. His Chief of Staff just told America that we cannot contain the virus. He has

It is over.

You're still just playing the blame game and parroting Biden. Blaming Trump for a virus is as stupid as it sounds. You're another greedy, America hating leftist ass of a human being who wants people to die just so your political opposition is blamed for it and you can get more free government cheese out of it. Sick shit

Yet you even admitted you have no idea what this "national" policy is that would have worked. The deaths were massively in blue States controlled by Democrat governors and you blame someone who wasn't even in charge there.

If the problem was Trump, then why wasn't it random? Why wasn't it mixed between red and blue States? Why were the deaths overwhelmingly in the blue one?

I know, I know, you don't know. You blame Trump for the virus, but you don't know what he did. But Biden says so and that's good enough for you

I provided the outline of a national strategy. Discussing things with dishonest people lead nowhere. Don't lie about what I have "admitted" and what I haven't.

The deaths are in all areas of the nation. The "Blue states" where initial outbreaks took place are international travel hubs. Texas, LA and Florida all had a good look at
what took place in NY, CA and IL. They then failed to adopt the policies that led those "blue states" out of the death spiral. Look at the numbers. The cases and deaths are
now spread all over blue and red states.

Wait....you don't keep up with the numbers, do you? You think NY is still doing worse than TX and FL.....don't you?

Here.....have a look.

He will lose Nevada.

Unbelievable

You monumental doofus.

It is over.

You're still just playing the blame game and parroting Biden. Blaming Trump for a virus is as stupid as it sounds. You're another greedy, America hating leftist ass of a human being who wants people to die just so your political opposition is blamed for it and you can get more free government cheese out of it. Sick shit

Man. You have reminded me about who you are. You are not worth it.

I provided the outline of a national strategy. Discussing things with dishonest people lead nowhere. Don't lie about what I have "admitted" and what I haven't.

The deaths are in all areas of the nation. The "Blue states" where initial outbreaks took place are international travel hubs. Texas, LA and Florida all had a good look at
what took place in NY, CA and IL. They then failed to adopt the policies that led those "blue states" out of the death spiral. Look at the numbers. The cases and deaths are
now spread all over blue and red states.

Wait....you don't keep up with the numbers, do you? You think NY is still doing worse than TX and FL.....don't you?

Here.....have a look.

You're such a liar. All big cities in this country are international hubs.

So why didn't red States have the same deaths as NY, NJ, Connecticut, Massachusetts, the top four?

How can Trump be responsible for deaths in states RUN BY DEMOCRATS?

You're a liar, you're clearly blaming Trump for the virus. You can't even describe how he's responsible, you just keep parroting the Democrat blame game

He will lose Nevada.

Unbelievable

You monumental doofus.

It is over.

Man. You have reminded me about who you are. You are not worth it.

Yes. I'm the one who stumped you with describing this national plan that would have worked you keep claiming exists. You can't even explain why in Florida we should all have the same plan as Miami.

I'm totally not a Democrat propagandist like you are. Problem is that this is just pure hatred towards your own country wanting people to die for your partisan political objectives. It's anti-American and it's sick.

I don't want to play the blame game, you're the one pointing fingers. So since you demand we play it, the facts are the facts and you're the liar, you lose

Last edited:

He will lose Nevada.

LMAO do you even read your own posts? You want to shut down Nevada then assume they will vote for you. :cuckoo:

Yep. And Trump has no authority to shut down Las Vegas. It's the governors who have to do that.

Remember when the asshats like LoneLaugher attacked Trump for saying States should follow Federal guidelines? Now they attack him for not mandating Federal guidelines.

Attacking him for both sides of the same issue like they constantly do shows what America hating lying morons they are that in the middle of a pandemic they are not only blaming the President for a virus, but they are trying to trip him no matter how many people die.

They're scum

Democrats lying through their teeth is their only hope of winning an election. You won't lose your health insurance plan or your doctor, vote for me. After the election millions did and Obama said oops my bad, lying scumbag.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back