Did Biden lose Nevada?

We just hit 80,000 new COVID-19 cases.

Tourists from around the world are avoiding our major tourist destinations like the plague.

The president failed to control the spread of this virus. The need to shut down places like Vegas again is on him.

He will lose Nevada.

LMAO do you even read your own posts? You want to shut down Nevada then assume they will vote for you. :cuckoo:

Yep. And Trump has no authority to shut down Las Vegas. It's the governors who have to do that.

Remember when the asshats like LoneLaugher attacked Trump for saying States should follow Federal guidelines? Now they attack him for not mandating Federal guidelines.

Attacking him for both sides of the same issue like they constantly do shows what America hating lying morons they are that in the middle of a pandemic they are not only blaming the President for a virus, but they are trying to trip him no matter how many people die.

They're scum

Democrats lying through their teeth is their only hope of winning an election. You won't lose your health insurance plan or your doctor, vote for me. After the election millions did and Obama said oops my bad, lying scumbag.

No. Millions didn't. That's why the ACA is now more popular than your dopey president.

No. Millions didn't. That's why the ACA is now more popular than your dopey president.

LMAO ACA is gutted fool, without the government mandate aka DEM OBEY US OR BE PUNISHED clause it did a face plant.

It is still the law of the land. And it was too popular for the moron party to repeal.

The SC might kill it. And then we will get an even stronger version. We shall call it BIDENCARE.

LMAO ACA is gutted fool, without the government mandate aka DEM OBEY US OR BE PUNISHED clause it did a face plant.

It is still the law of the land. And it was too popular for the moron party to repeal.

The SC might kill it. And then we will get an even stronger version. We shall call it BIDENCARE.

Obamacare led to the biggest Dem loss at the polls in nearly 100 years. Go right ahead you fools :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Obamacare led to the biggest Dem loss at the polls in nearly 100 years. Go right ahead you fools :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah. It was bad. You nutbags did a great job of selling it as evil. But then, people got to see it in action and they liked it.

Health care....specifically saving the ACA is what led to the GOP blood bath in 2018. Dems now run on preserving it....and win.

BTW, what is the GOP plan to replace it?

Biden threatens to shut down and destroy Nevada while at the same time raising their taxes, crushing them with government bans and regulations. Who in their right mind would vote for that???
What I don't get about politics is why it turns people to dirtbags just to "win" or make a 'point.'

What in your upbringing made you think it was OK to be that way?

Is it pride? Spite? Jealousy?

He said taxes will go up on incomes over $400k /yr.

That's less than 1% of people.

You assert he's raising all Nevadans' taxes.

Why?

Ask yourself.

I dont even want your answer. I just want to know why you sick partisan message board weirdos just say shit to comfort yourselves. It seems like some mental illness you can't account for.

And you believe him? How many decades of lies does it take before you start thinking for yourself?

We just hit 80,000 new COVID-19 cases.

Tourists from around the world are avoiding our major tourist destinations like the plague.

The president failed to control the spread of this virus. The need to shut down places like Vegas again is on him.

He will lose Nevada.

LMAO do you even read your own posts? You want to shut down Nevada then assume they will vote for you. :cuckoo:

Yep. And Trump has no authority to shut down Las Vegas. It's the governors who have to do that.

Remember when the asshats like LoneLaugher attacked Trump for saying States should follow Federal guidelines? Now they attack him for not mandating Federal guidelines.

Attacking him for both sides of the same issue like they constantly do shows what America hating lying morons they are that in the middle of a pandemic they are not only blaming the President for a virus, but they are trying to trip him no matter how many people die.

They're scum

Democrats lying through their teeth is their only hope of winning an election. You won't lose your health insurance plan or your doctor, vote for me. After the election millions did and Obama said oops my bad, lying scumbag.

Another raging liar. That's all the Democrat party is, lies told by liars. You lie about everything all the time. Then you lie about what Trump said and call him a liar for things he didn't say, you did. Millions lost our healthcare, including me. My policy was cancelled. You're just lying again.

Hey, remember that you lied that the President is responsible for blue States run by Democrat governors when they have the power, not him? That's how you lie and blame the President for a virus, which is as stupid as it sounds. It's also anti-American since you can't treat a tragedy for what it is, you treat it like a partisan divisive gotcha issue.

Without lies, you'd have nothing

yes you did unless you don't know how polls are conducted

Well we disagree there as well.

But we’ll see soon enough.

You can't "disagree" with facts, Holmes.

Polls are useless when the pollster has a stake in the outcome. Clearly the leftists media is biased, which is why their polls are always slanted

Forum List

Back